在时限内
You’re getting me what I asked you for.
把我要的东西给我
You’ll have it ready in the time I gave you
不然就等着看我大开杀戒 了解吗?
or you’ll sit by and you’ll watch me do just what I said I would do. Clear?
我了解 我正在努力
Very clear. I’m trying to get you what you want.
不过你也要知道
But you got to understand this.
747喷射客机
You know, it’s not like the City of New York has 747
不是说有就有
s waiting around for days like today.
我知道 你弄不到一架飞机
I understand that if you don’t get my plane ready,
-就送一具棺材进来吧 -别这样
– then you might as well send a hearse. – Please.
让我们好好商量该怎么合作
Let’s focus on how we can both get what we want, all right?
你没在听
Hey! You’re not listening.
我拿到我要的就不会杀人
You get me what I want, I won’t kill anyone.
好 我这就去办
All right. I’m on it. I’m on it.
试着冷静下来
Let’s just try to keep everybody calm, okay?
-我听起来不够冷静吗? -你听起来非常冷静
– Don’t I sound calm to you? – Yeah, you do.
你太冷静了
Yeah, you do.
-德玛吉先生 -德莫吉
– So, Mr Damerjian… – Damerjian.
-那是阿尔巴尼亚名字吗? -叫我肯尼
– Damerjian. Is that Albanian? – Just call me Kenneth.
-肯尼? -你是阿尔巴尼亚人吗?
– Kenneth? – Is that Albanian or…
亚美尼亚人
It’s Armenian.
有什么不同?
What’s the difference?
我在皇后区出生
Detective, I was born in Queens.
没去过亚美尼亚或阿尔巴尼亚 只去过澳洲一次
I’ve never been to Armenia, Albania. I went surfing in Australia once.
我能喝水吗?
Can I have a glass of water?
-你口渴? -我的喉咙很干
– Are you thirsty? – My throat’s parched.
-我不是紧张 -你的喉咙很干?
– I’m not nervous. – Your throat’s parched?
-很干 -他的喉咙很干
– My throat’s parched. – His throat is parched.
-我只想喝水 -你真逗
– I just want a glass of water. – Oh, shit!
先说出事情经过
When you start telling us what really happened…
-我只想喝水 -他的喉咙很干
– I just want a glass of water. – His throat is parched.
-你要喝咖啡吗? -不要
– Here. You want some coffee? – No, that’s all right.
-我不喝咖啡 -喝吧
– I don’t drink that stuff. – No, go ahead.
你知道这是抢案吗?
Did you know they were robbing the bank?
他们掏出枪来才知道
I didn’t know they were robbing the bank until they pulled a gun in my face.
所以你才帮他们开门?
Is that why you held the door open for them?
你怎么知道他们是抢匪?
How do you know they robbed the bank?
他们拿枪指着我
Because they pulled a gun in my face…
那并不代表他们是抢匪
That doesn’t mean they were robbing the bank.
你有看到他们抢钱吗?
Did they take money? Did you see them take money?
我被关在银行不知道多久
I was in a bank and I was locked up for who knows how long.
-好 -双手被反绑 你明明看到我
– Okay. – Tied up in a room. I saw you see me.
你看到我看到你?
You saw me see you?
-你是这个意思吗? -对
– Is that what you just said? – Yeah.
我被关在房♥间里 你进来的时候看到我被反绑
I was locked up in the room. You saw me gagged when you came in.
我不是神 我需要时间
Listen, I can’t work miracles over here. I’m gonna need more time.
你应该善用我给你的时间
Well, perhaps if you’d use the time that I gave you more efficiently,
就不会有这个问题
you wouldn’t be having this problem.
-你要我说什么? -我的飞机准备好了
– What do you want me to say? – That my plane is ready.
听好
Okay, listen.
我对天发誓 我正在尽力
I promise you, as God is my witness, I’m working on it as hard as I can.
再给我几小时
It’s just gonna take a few more hours.
我♥干♥嘛再多给你时间?
Why should I give you any more time?
你给我时间就会得到你要的
Well, it’s simple. You give me more time, you get what you want.
不然你什么都得不到
You don’t give me the time, you don’t get what you want.
反正你没任何损失
You got nothing to lose.
食物
我们会送更多食物进去
Meanwhile, we’ll send in some more food.
我有个谜题 答对了就给你多一点时间
I got a question for you. You get it right, I give you more time.
-答错呢? -你知道后果是什么
– And? – You know what happens if you don’t.
哪一个比较重?
Which weighs more?
一年经过中♥央♥站的火车
All the trains that pass through Grand Central Station in a year,
或是用来印美钞砍的树比较重?
or the trees cut down to print all US currency in circulation?
这是脑筋急转弯问题
Here’s a hint. It’s a trick question.
搞什么?猜谜游戏吗?
What the hell is that? Playing games now?
火车比较重
It’s the trains.
美钞是用棉布不是用纸印的
US money isn’t printed on paper at all. It’s cotton.
-我听过 -没错
– Yeah, I heard that. – Yeah, that’s right.
-好 -根本就不必砍树
– Okay. – So no trees were cut down.
-你确定? -百分百确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah. 100%%.
好吧
Okay.
我有答案了
I got it.
-等一下 -我再打给你
– Wait a second. Wait a second. – I’ll call you back.
这是圈套 两者一样重
It’s a trap. They both weigh the same.
两者一样重 都没有重量
Tell him they both weigh the same. They both weigh nothing.
是没重量还是一样重?
They both weigh nothing or they both weigh the same?
两者一样重
Tell him they both weigh the same.
跟他说一样重 就这么说
Tell him they both weigh the same. Do it now.
都一样重 知道了
They both weigh the same. Got it.
-怎样? -它们都一样重
– Well? – They both weigh the same.
这次我要三明治
This time, send sandwiches.
不错 这家伙疯了
That’s pretty good. This guy’s nuts.
他说“中♥央♥站”
He said, “Grand Central Station. ”
中♥央♥车站才是火车站
Grand Central Terminal is the train station.
-中♥央♥站是邮局 -邮局
– Grand Central Station is the post office. – Is the post office.
-他错了 -谁?
– He’s wrong. – Who’s wrong?
抢匪呀 火车不会经过中♥央♥车站
Perp One. Trains don’t pass through Grand Central.
那是火车的终点站
It’s the last stop for every train.
-地铁列车呢? -北线地铁会经过中♥央♥车站
– What about the subway? They run through. – Metro-North goes there.
-你知道什么? -北线地铁会经过那儿
– How the fuck do you know? – Metro-North goes there!
那是北线地铁的起点啦
No. Metro-North starts there.
你们到底在说什么?
What are you guys talking about? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
-北线地铁会经过那儿 -去买♥♥三明治吧
– Metro-North goes through! – Let’s just get the sandwiches.
-北线地铁… -可是他说经过耶
– Metro-North… – Deal is, he said, “Passes through. ”
北线地铁会经过那儿呀
Yeah, but the Metro-North goes up there, though.
别吵了 这不重要
Look, shut up. It doesn’t matter, anyway.
他说的话跟他的意思不同
I know what he meant. What he said is one thing, but what he meant is another.
-这是个问题 -三明治
Yeah. That’s always a problem, isn’t it? – Sandwiches.
我这就去
I’m on it, I’m on it.
我好想吃犹太热狗喝啤酒
You know, right now I could go for a nice kosher hot dog and a beer.
我本来要去看大都会职棒赛
I had Met tickets tonight. And Pedro’s pitching!
反正他们会输得很惨
They’re gonna get their asses kicked anyway.
-没错 -幸好我们没被拆散
– Tell me about it. I’m better off here. – I’m glad they didn’t separate us.
-他们是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥吗? -他们是抢匪啦
– Do you think they’re terrorists? – They’re robbers, not terrorists.
你怎么知道?搞不好是基♥地♥组♥织♥
How do you know? They could be Al-Qaeda.
相信我 我很有研究
Trust me. I’ve studied these things.
-你是以色列情报局干员吗? -我以前是律师
– What are you, Mossad? – No. I was a lawyer.
现在是哥伦比亚大学法学院教授 教种族屠♥杀♥、奴工
Now I teach courses at Columbia Law on genocide, slave labour,
-和战争赔偿 -那…
– war reparation claims. – Mira.
-结束后我能告任何人吗? -当然啰
– Can I sue anybody when this is over? – Oh, sure. Go nuts.
申请国家赔偿吧
Go meshuga.
这会是个不错的屎坑
Now that’s a good looking shithole.
宝贝 你好吗?
Hey, baby, how you doing?
我好担心 你要回家吗?
Baby, I’m worried about you. You coming home?
就快了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Soon.
今晚不行 不用等我
It’s gonna be a long night, though, so don’t wait up for me.
我不能去吗?
Why don’t you let me come down there?
我不想被你分心
Because I don’t want to be distracted by you, that’s why.
如果我去执勤你就会看到我
Well, if you’re still there when I come on duty in the morning, you will see me.
-我等不及了 -还好吧?
– I cannot wait. I cannot wait. – So, how you doing?
还好 两名人♥质♥被放出来
It’s all right. We got a couple of the hostages out. Thanks a lot.
-我说的是你 -我很好
– No, no. How you doing? – I’m doing okay. I’m doing all right.
市长在电视上说你表现得很好 我也看到你了
Oh, I saw the Mayor on TV. He said you’re doing a great job. I saw you, too.
-真的假的? -真的
– You saw me on TV? – Yeah.
-我帅不帅? -超帅的
– How’d I look? – You looked good, baby. Real good.
-我得走了 -好
– All right, listen. I got to go. – All right. Hey.
-小心点 -我会的 我爱你
– Keep your head down. – All right, I will. Love you.
来吧
Come on.
你知道基本规则吧?
So, are we clear about the ground rules?
-别担心 -当警♥察♥一定会担心
– There’s no need to worry, Detective. – I get paid to worry, okay?
我要你看着我
I just need you to look me in the eye
告诉我你了解我们同意的事