搞什么?轻点
What the fuck? Easy, easy.
我的头巾 放开我
Get off my… That’s my turban. Get off. Easy.
把头巾还给我
Get… My turban! Look, fuck, give my turban back!
闭嘴
Come on, shut up. Relax.
你在干嘛?把头巾还给我
What the fuck are you doing? Give me my turban back.
-你们不能扯掉我的头巾 -闭嘴
– You can’t fucking rip my turban. – Shut up, already.
-搞什么? -快走
– What the fuck? – Come on, move it.
把手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me!
十一点和十二点…
And the 11:00 and 12:00…
你一点和柯乔伊有约
And don’t forget about your 1:00 with Chancellor Joel Klein.
-今天真忙 -市长
– Oh, Madge. What a day… – Your Honour.
麦德琳 你好
Madeleine! How are you?
谢谢你临时抽空接见我
I’m just fine, but thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
-玛奇 没事了吗? -没事了 市长先生
– Sure. Madge, are we through here? – Yes, Mr Mayor.
这里请 怀特小姐
This way, Miss White.
我一向都很乐意参加慈善晚会
I always have time to put on a tux and eat free food for a good cause.
这星期又是什么场合?
Who are we saving this week?
我正在帮…
Well, I’m doing a round of support
裴氏脊髓研究纪念基金会筹备
for the Joseph Freidkin Memorial Fund for Spinal Cord Research
募款晚会是下个月
and we’re having our annual fundraiser next month.
你大驾光临能帮助不少
If you could attend, it would give us such a boost.
我的荣幸 我还能帮什么…
It would be my pleasure. Is there anything else I can do to…
-你♥他♥妈♥的要什么? -帮一个忙
– What the fuck do you want? – A favour.
-什么样的忙? -我请你帮的最后一个忙
– No shit. Which kind? – The last one I’ll ever ask of you.
最好是这样
That’s the kind I had in mind.
你知道人♥质♥危机事件
You know about this hostage situation.
这跟你有什么关系?
On my way. What’s it to do with you?
我要亲自在场监督
All right, well, I need to keep an eye on it.
我要你带我去告诉指挥官
So, I want you to bring me down there and tell whoever’s in charge
让我参与一切行动
to extend me every courtesy.
你发疯了
You’re out of your fucking mind.
答应这件事 咱们就扯平
If it was easy, it wouldn’t square us, would it?
-这是不可能的事 -天下无难事
– It’s impossible. – Nothing’s impossible.
一定有人欠你情
You just have to call in a few markers, that’s all.
我恐怕会欠别人的情
I may have to give out a few.
那你也只好这么做
Then that’s exactly what you’ll do.
你真是个难缠的婊♥子♥
You’re a magnificent cunt.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
对峙局势持续了几个小时
It’s been a very tense situation for several hours now.
抢匪和人♥质♥的人数
It’s unclear how many hostages are inside
仍然不明
and how many robbers police are dealing with.
警方只说一开始是抢案
Officials say this all started out as a robbery at Manhattan Trust,
后来变成人♥质♥危机
but has turned into this hostage situation.
谈判专家正在努力想办法
Negotiators are here on the scene, working very hard
但是仍不确定是否有人♥质♥受伤
and it’s still unclear on any possible injuries.
我们会向大家报告最新消息
Of course, we’ll keep you up to date with the very latest
也会继续在现场进行连线报导
and we will remain here on the scene as this all unfolds.
这是目前为止现场的最新消息
That’s the latest from here in lower Manhattan.
我是记者远藤珊卓
Reporting live, I’m Sandra Endo. Back to you.
人♥民♥保姆个屁啦 我的头巾呢?
“Protect and serve” my ass. Where’s my turban?
没有头巾我什么都不说
I’m not talking to anybody without a turban.
包头巾是尊敬上帝 我是锡克教♥徒♥
It’s part of my religion, to cover my head in respect to God. I’m a Sikh.
我们会找到头巾
Okay, we’ll find your turban.
警♥察♥骂我是臭阿♥拉♥伯人
Not an Arab, by the way, like your cops called me outside.
你一定是听错了
Now, no, I don’t think you heard that.
情况很混乱 你没听清楚
There was a lot going on. You were probably disoriented.
-我就没听到 -我听得很清楚
– I didn’t hear that. – I heard what I heard.
该说的我会说
I’ll give you all the information you want.
我不要冰袋 我要头巾
I don’t need this. I need my turban. It’s part of my religion.
-我们会把头巾还给你 -我们马上就去找
– We’ll get you your turban. – We’ll find it for you.
我现在就要
No, no, no. Not “get me. ” I want my turban now.
你要替人♥质♥着想
You just got to start thinking about the people inside the bank now.
现在情况危急
It’s a dangerous situation.
告诉我们银行发生什么事
You got to start telling us about what’s going on inside the bank.
你被打的事以后再说
We can talk about this later. We’ll get an officer to come down.
你可以提出申诉
You can write a formal complaint.
现在先处理眼前的问题
But for now, we got to deal with this situation.
你们先打我 然后要我帮忙
First you beat me, and now you want my help.
你得替你的同事着想
You need to start thinking about your coworkers.
我可以替纽约警局向你道歉 但是骂你的人不是我们
I could apologise on behalf of the NYPD, but that was not us. We are detectives.
-我们试着找出… -你们想知道什么?
– We’re gonna try and find out… – What do you want to know?
-有几名抢匪? -四名
– How many were there? – I think there were about four.
-几名人♥质♥? -不知道 二、三十个
– How many hostages? – I don’t know how many hostages, 20, 30.
我受够了 我没有人♥权♥吗?
I’m fucking tired of this shit. What happened to my fucking civil rights?
我走到哪里都被骚扰
Why can’t I go anywhere without being harassed?
我被挟持当人♥质♥、被骚扰
I get thrown out of a bank. I’m a hostage. I get harassed.
到机场搭飞机
I go to the airport.
也一定会被警卫随机搜身
I can’t go through security without a “random” selection.
去你的随机啦
Fucking random, my ass. I nearly lost my job…
你一定拦得到计程车
I bet you can get a cab, though.
也只有这个好处
I guess that’s one of the perks.
拿冰袋敷脸
Put the ice on your face.
两辆加满油的巴士
“Two buses with full gas tanks. One jumbo jet with full gas tank
“一架加满油的客机和驾驶员”
“and pilots at JFK, parked at the end of runway. ”
时限是晚上九点
They give us until 9.:00 pm to do this,
然后就每小时杀一名人♥质♥
then they kill one hostage every hour in front of TV cameras.
“银行放置塑胶炸♥弹♥ 有必要就会引爆”
“Bank is secured with Semtex. We will demonstrate if necessary. ”
-别给他飞机 -没有飞机 也许有巴士
– Whatever you do, don’t give them a jet. – There’s no plane. Maybe a bus. Maybe.
他不肯谈什么都没有 连一杯咖啡都不给
Till I talk to them, they get nothing. Not even a cup of coffee.
现在我们慢慢等
For now, we wait.
让他们猜我们在干嘛
Let’s let them wonder what we’re doing, okay?
这位是亚瑟.凯斯
Excuse me, Detectives. This is Arthur Case.
-他是… -我是董事长
– He’s the… – I’m Chairman, Board of Directors.
-银行董事长 你要跟他谈吗? -当然
– Of the bank. You wanna talk to him? – Absolutely.
亚瑟.凯斯先生 你好 我是弗雷泽警探
Mr Case, how are you? I’m Detective Frazier.
你有什么要告诉我们?
Anything in particular you think we should know?
没有 我只是想来帮忙
No. I just wondered if I might be of some assistance.
-他们提出要求吗? -他们要一架喷射客机
– Have they made any demands? – They want a jet.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你们要我安排吗?
Would you like me to arrange one for you?
很抱歉 我误解了
I’m so sorry. I must have misunderstood.
没关系 凯斯先生
That’s quite all right, Mr Case.
有事的话要怎么找你?
Where can we reach you if we need anything?
他们是我的员工
Well, those are my people in there, you know,
我想留下来 我不会碍事
and I would like to stay here for a while. And I won’t disturb you.
-我会很安静 -柯林斯警员
I’ll be very quiet right down… – Sergeant Collins!
一有消息我们会通知你
Mr Case, we’ll try and keep you posted as best we can,
请你先离开
but you’re gonna have to excuse us for now, okay?
-这里请 -谢谢
– Right this way, sir. – Thank you very much.
-好 -这里请
– Absolutely. – This way, sir.
-多谢了 -谢谢大家
Thank you very much. – And thank you all so much.
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
这里请
This way, sir.
“五十个人肚子饿要吃东西”
“Fifty hungry people need food now. ”
窃听器准备好了吗?
All right. Are we ready with the listening devices?
我需要15分钟安装
I’m gonna need 15 minutes once we get the food.
送披萨最好 不能给三明治
Pizza’s the best. No sandwiches.
-她是说真的吗? -是吗?
– Is she for real? – Are you for real?
十个披萨盒都装上窃听器
Well, if we send in, say, 10 pizzas boxes with transmitters,
就能听到一群人交谈
maybe we’ll get some conversation if we give them something to group around.
三明治可以带着走来走去
Give them each a sandwich, it’s hit or miss.
不过我可没有五十个窃听器
They can move around and I don’t have 50 transmitters.
-这是什么? -数位录音笔
– What’s this? – It’s a digital recorder.
按一下就能录半小时
You click it, and it’ll record for half an hour.
-007情报员用的玩意 -拍卖♥♥纲站就买♥♥得到
– James Bond shit. – Well, you can get them on Amazon.
-你要交换一个人♥质♥? -他给我们一个了
– You gonna ask for a hostage? – He already gave us one, didn’t he?
再要一个他一定会拒绝
I ask for another one, he says no, then what?
他很清楚他在做什么
No, he knows what he’s doing.
给我们一个人♥质♥就能换吃的
He gave us a hostage. We’ll give him some food.
我不想虚张声势被他逮到
I don’t want to get caught bluffing this guy.