那是你的银行 对吧?
It is your bank, right?
我是银行董事长
Well, I’m Chairman of the Board of Directors.
然后…
Then ita-zita-vene-gazoo.
抢匪从人间蒸发
The robbers disappear. Poof.
一毛钱都没拿走
And they don’t take a nickel, right?
-你在问我? -对 我在问你
– You’re asking me? – Yes, I’m asking you.
这是你的银行 我当然要问你
I mean, it’s your bank. You own it. I’m asking you.
那只是我的企业的一小部份
It’s a tiny part of our organisation.
没有抢案、没有受害者 也没有丢掉一毛钱
No robbers. No real victims. No loot missing.
这一定是史上头一遭
It’s got to be the first time in law-enforcement history.
我没听过这种怪事
I never heard of it before.
你一定会想 这是怎么回事? 对不对?
So, you got to ask yourself, “What the fuck happened?” Don’t you, Mr Case?
我不喜欢你的语气
I’m not quite sure I like your tone, Officer.
不喜欢的话就说实话
You don’t like my tone? Then give me a straight answer.
那是你开的第一家银行 也是你的心血结晶
It’s the founding bank of your empire. You built it. It’s your baby.
老实说 发生什么事?
Give me a straight answer. What do you think happened?
-我不知道 -少来这一套
– I have no idea. – Oh, come on, now. Come on.
让我告诉你吧
I’ll tell you what I think happened.
你派那个女人搞定一件事
I think you sent that woman in there to patch things up.
你付钱请怀特小姐办事 她替你办什么事?
Miss White. I think you paid her. What was she doing in there?
这太荒谬了
Look, this is absurd.
你在暗示我和抢案有关?
Are you implying that I had anything to do with it?
392.
392.
392号♥保险箱是怎么回事?
Safe deposit box 392. What’s the story on that?
-我不知道你在说什么? -别想骗我
– I have no idea what you’re… – Don’t lie to me, Mr Case.
-我没有说谎 -我查过所有记录
– I don’t lie. – I looked at all the records.
银行的每一个保险箱记录
All the bank records for safe deposit boxes at your bank.
乍看之下没有问题
At first glance, everything looked fine,
但是有一个保险箱没有记录
but there was one safe deposit box that had no records.
从1948年起就没有记录
I mean, going all the way back to 1948.
我在想谁能解开这个谜?
So I started thinking. Who would have the answer to this riddle?
一定是1948年
Probably the man who forgot to mention
成立银行的人
that he built the bank in the first place in 1948.
这整件事都不对劲
It doesn’t add up, Mr Case. It does not add up.
我恐怕帮不了你的忙
I’m afraid I can’t be of any further use to you, Detective.
你想隐藏一件可怕的秘密
It’s something really bad, isn’t it?
我一辈子都为社会奉献
Mr Frazier, I have spent my whole life serving humanity.
你可以问我的朋友
You can ask anyone who knows me.
他们都会替我说好话 我做了太多善事了
They’ll vouch for me, and for the things that I’ve done.
我查出这只钻戒的真♥相♥ 他们还会替你说话吗?
You think they’ll vouch for you after I find out the truth about this ring?
应该不会吧
I don’t think so.
你说我们是人♥民♥保姆
Oh, by the way, that thing you said about us being New York’s finest?
多谢夸奖
I want you to know, we really appreciate that.
你真是客气
How gracious.
走吧 咱们要跟着钻戒走
Let’s go. We’re gonna follow that ring.
-老兄 让我看你的鞋子 -什么?
– Hey, Keith, let me see your shoe. – What?
-让我看你的鞋子 -为什么?
– Let me see your shoe. – Why?
你狠狠地踩到那老家伙的痛处
‘Cause I have never seen anybody put their foot that far up a guy’s ass.
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I?
你把他踩到无地自容
Oh, man. You cut him an ass the length of the Lincoln Tunnel.
他巴不得想挖个洞钻进去
We’re gonna need a traffic cop on that shit.
您好
Good afternoon, sir.
-您有订位吗? -我来找市长
– Do you have a reservation? – Looking for the Mayor.
-请把帽子给我 -不行 你自己去买♥♥
– May I have your hat, please? – No, you cannot. Get your own.
他们要在四年内投资四十亿
They’re looking to invest $4 billion over the next four years.
资金都到位了
And that’s all in place.
市长先生 抱歉打扰了 不过有句美国名言说…
Sorry to interrupt you, Mr Mayor, but there’s an old American saying,
“只要街头喋血 就会有人坐牢”
“When there’s blood on the streets, somebody’s got to go to jail. ”
请你离开一下
Edwin, could you please excuse us for a minute?
有什么事?
What’s this about, Detective?
弗雷泽警探想要一个圆♥满♥结局
I believe Detective Frazier is looking for some closure?
说的好 圆♥满♥结局
That’s a good word. Closure.
我要结案 了解吗?
Case closed, you know what I mean?
这是
This is the number
华盛顿战争罪调查局的名片
of the War Crimes Issues office in Washington, D.C.
你想登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》头版吗?
How’d you like to be on the front page of the New York Times?
棒呆了
That’d be great.
确定他们写对我的名字 弗雷泽
Make sure they spell my name right, though. That’s Frazier with a “z”.
录音笔留着吧
You can keep the pen.
你有拷贝吗?
You made copies?
放心吧
Please.
我得去抓真正的罪犯
We got to keep the real criminals off the streets, Your Honour.
好了 多谢请客
All right, well, thanks for lunch.
战争罪?
War crimes, huh?
这次你把我扯进什么事?
What have you got me into this time?
宝贝?
Mama?
-你回来了 -还带了一鸟二石
– Did you bring Big Willie? – And the twins.
别急
Slow down, girl.
我先把枪放下再掏另一把枪
I’ll get my gun off before I get my gun off, okay?
基思.弗雷泽升任为高级警探
-对不起 -抱歉
– Sorry. – Excuse me.
-你何不走出大门? -我会的
Why don’t you just walk out the door? I will.
我准备好就会大摇大摆走出去
I’m gonna walk out of that door when I’m good and ready.
好家伙
Son of a bitch.
快点啦 手铐都冰了
Come on, honey. The handcuffs are getting cold.