我的名字是达尔顿.罗素
My name is Dalton Russell.
请仔细听我说的话
Pay strict attention to what I say
因为我要说的话很重要 而且不会重复一次
because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself.
我说出了名字 那是我的身份
I’ve told you my name. That’s the “who.”
我在的地方可以形容为囚房♥
The “where” could most readily be described as a prison cell.
但是被困在一个小囚房♥
But there’s a vast difference
和坐牢有很大的不同
between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison.
我做了什么事很容易解释
The “what” is easy.
最近我策划并执行一起 完美的银行抢案
Recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery.
我也说出了时间
That’s also the “when. ”
至于为什么 除了很明显的财务动机
As for the “why,” beyond the obvious financial motivation,
原因其实非常简单
it’s exceedingly simple.
因为我办得到
Because I can.
现在只剩下我是怎么办到的
Which leaves us only with the “how. ”
就像大文豪莎士比亚说的
And therein, as the Bard would tell us,
这就耐人寻味了
lies the rub.
丹泽尔·华盛顿
克里夫·欧文 朱迪·福斯特
局内人
曼哈顿信托银行
曼哈顿信托银行 1948年成立
完美计划油漆公♥司♥ 工作做完才离开
百老汇 华尔街
你妈告诉我说
So, your mother tells me about
有位小姐在帮你做学校作业
a certain young lady who’s helping you with the Triborough Bridge project?
-好吗? -好的
– Okay? – All right, okay.
他疯了
He’s crazy.
-哪里?51街吗? -对 他现在还住在那里
– Now? On 51st? 50… -Yeah, that’s where he is right now.
不 他还在47街 不过地方比较小
He’s on 40, he… No, he’s still on 47th Street, but it’s a much smaller space.
我要怎样…
What do I have to…
咱们去吃龙虾 刷安先生的卡
Yeah, we’ll get lobster. I’ll put it on Mr Ansinori’s card.
无所谓 反正他要去见客户
Whatever. It’s a meeting with one of his clients or something.
这一年来都是这样
Because it’s been like over a year now. Yeah.
我好想掐断这家伙的脖子
I want to snap this guy’s neck, I swear to God.
又怎样?
So what?
只是花嘛 也许是送他阿嬷的
So what? They’re flowers. They could’ve been to his grandmother.
也许是送我的 今天我生日
They could’ve been to me. It’s my birthday, so…
好啦 搞不好是送客户啦
Okay, so maybe it’s a client’s.
这有够好笑
Okay. This is funny.
这家伙以为我没看到他在瞄我
I got this guy in front of me that thinks I don’t see him looking at me.
这下好了 真讨厌
Fantastic. God damn it.
-对不起 -是
– Excuse me. – Yeah.
请你小声一点
Can you lower your voice just a little bit, please?
你讲手♥机♥太大声了
You’re getting a little loud on your phone. Please.
好啦
Yeah. Fine.
你干扰到其它客户
I don’t want you disturbing the other customers.
-对不起 -好吗?
– Sorry. – All right?
-好 -谢谢
– Yeah, you got it. – Thank you.
臭警卫
It was a security guy.
这又不是图书馆 这是银行耶
I didn’t know I was in a library. It’s a fucking bank.
曼哈顿信托银行
Manhattan Trust.
我替有钱的混♥蛋♥工作
…from Yale. And this fucking rich prick I work for.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
别乱来
Easy.
大家给我趴在地上!快点!
Everybody get down on the fucking floor! Now!
趴下来!
Get down on the ground!
我数到四!不然就吃子弹!
You have four seconds! Anyone still standing gets shot!
一!二!三!
One! Two! Three!
离开柜台!别碰按钮!
Back away from that counter! Get your hand away from that button!
手放在地上!
Put your hands on the floor! Now!
搞什么?
Oh… What the… What is this?
-怎么办? -我怎么知道
– Todd, what are we gonna do? – What the fuck do you want me to do?
-低着头 胖子 -好啦
Keep your head down, fat man! – All right!
乖乖趴在地上
Get your fucking face on the floor!
你跟大家一样 犹太教士
You get the same treatment as everyone else, Rabbi.
趴下来
Get down.
我们打算
Now, my friends and I are making
提领一大笔钱
a very large withdrawal from this bank.
谁敢挡路 脑袋就会被轰掉
Anybody gets in our way gets a bullet in the brain.
趴下来 手放下来
Lie down, old man! Put your fucking hands down!
-脸朝下 -好 我已经趴下来了
Get your face on the floor. All right, I’m down! I’m down!
警官 那里在冒烟
Hey, Officer, there’s smoke coming out of there.
曼哈顿信托银行有状况 交易街20号♥
Possible 10-30. Manhattan Trust. 20 Exchange Place.
我挟持了人♥质♥
I have got hostages.
臭条子敢接近 我就杀人
You fucking cops come near this door, I start killing people.
我他妈的不是开玩笑
I not fucking kidding, man.
勤务中心 请派支持
Central. Give me an 85.
退后 退后 你!
Back up, sir! Back up! You!
-靠 -退后
– Shit! – Back up! Back up!
留在转角!
Stay around the corner!
勤务中心 请派支持
Central, give me an 85.
嫌犯持枪 可能挟持人♥质♥
Perp with a gun. Possible hostages.
重复一遍 嫌犯可能挟持人♥质♥ 交易街20号♥ 曼哈顿信托银行
I repeat, possible hostages. 20 Exchange. Manhattan Trust.
宝贝 我正面临生死关头耶
Baby, I’m fighting for my life over here.
基思 你每次都找借口
Keith, every time we have this conversation, it’s the same thing.
-拖时间 -听好
– “Not now. ” – Listen. Listen.
你知道我现在是怎样的处境吗?
Do you know what kind of thin ice I’m on right now
这张支票把我整惨了 我搞不好会坐牢
with this cheque-cashing thing? They want to lock me up.
14万的支票找不到
If this $140,000 doesn’t show up somewhere soon,
-我就惨了 -你又没有拿
– things gonna get rough for me. – But you didn’t take it.
当然没有 臭毒贩为了脱罪
Of course I didn’t take it, baby. It’s just some lying drug dealer
赖在我头上
trying to save his own ass by fucking me over.
-我会想办法搞定 -然后呢?
– Eventually, it’ll go away. – Then what?
-我们呢? -我会升任高级警探
– What about us? – Then, you know, I’ll make First Grade
然后我们就有钱能搬到大房♥子
and we’ll have enough money to buy a bigger place and then, you know…
你老弟每次坐牢或偷车
Why we got to have this conversation every time your brother gets locked up
-我们都要谈这件事吗? -他是我唯一的家人
– or gets caught stealing a car? – He’s the only family I’ve got.
对不起啦
All right, I’m sorry, baby. You okay?
-你还爱我吗? -我也对不起
– You still love me? – I’m sorry, too.
-你还爱我吗? -我爱你 宝贝
– You still love me? – I love you, baby.
我会带一鸟二石回家
All right. Big Willie and the twins for you when I get home.
-我会带手铐 -我也会带手♥枪♥
– I got the handcuffs. – I got the gun.
拜了 宝贝
Bye, Big Daddy.
-一鸟二石? -没错
– Big Willie and the twins, huh? – That’s correct.
她老弟有三次前科 一次是持械抢劫
Her lowlife brother, he’s got three priors, one for armed robbery.
高中没念完 又笨又没出息
17-year-old high-school dropout. Doesn’t have an honest bone in his body
连干坏事都笨到被逮到
and he’s too fucking stupid to amount to anything. Even as a criminal.
-你不如把他赶走 -对哦 不行啦
– Can’t you get rid of him? – I could, couldn’t I?
她很疼他 赶也赶不走
No, she loves him. What am I gonna do? Put him out in the street?
-他喜欢你吗? -爱得要命
– How’s he feel about you? – Oh, he’s thrilled.
老姐在隔壁房♥间
To have a detective sleeping in the next room,
和警探嘿♥咻♥ 她每次都怪我
banging his sister. Then she tries to bring it all back on me.
有钱住大房♥子就不是问题
You know, “If we had a bigger place, we wouldn’t have this problem. ”
如果我们结婚 就另当别论
Of course, if we got married then things would be different.
-结婚有什么不好? -筹备婚礼、布置房♥子、生小孩
– And what’s wrong with that? – A wedding. Furniture. Kids.
钻戒很贵耶
You know what a diamond ring costs?
-你不是结过婚吗? -当年我才21岁
– Come on, man. You’ve been married. – Please. I was 21.
-你有送她钻戒吗? -有 但她拿了就跑了
– Yeah, but you give her a ring? – Yeah, but she won’t call me back.
-你们是警♥察♥吗? -靠 被他认出来了
– You guys cops? – Oh, shit! He made us!
今年圣诞节提早到来
Christmas came early for you this year.
银行抢案 人♥质♥危机 交易街20号♥
Bank robbery. Hostage situation. 20 Exchange Place.
-什么? -格罗斯曼警探休假 你上场
– What? – Grossman’s on vacation. You’re up.
支票不见那件事
What about the Madrugada thing? The cheque-cashing thing?
-我还没洗脱嫌疑耶 -我给你机会将功赎罪
– I thought I was in the doghouse. – I just threw you a bone.
你现在还在工作岗位上
As far as I’m concerned, you still work here,
-如果你没准备好… -他准备好了
– but if you don’t think you’re ready… – No, no, he’s ready!
很好
Oh, good. Good.
这次我罩你 别给我难堪
I’m giving you a break, here. Don’t make me look like a fool.
-棒呆了 好戏上场 -是啊
– This is it, baby. The show! – Yeah.
你能好好表现了
You got the call, man. God damn!
是啊 暂时能摆脱风纪组
I guess I should be happy. I might get to put off I.A.B.
你只要记得一件事
Here’s all you need to know. You walk in unarmed.
手无寸铁走进去面对抢匪首领