大概三小时 这种天气可能要更久
About three hours, a little more with the weather.
你在干什么
要不要叫辆救护车
Should I go call an ambulance?
不用 他没事
No, he’s all right.
拿上他的手杖
Grab his sticks.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
-我只是… -你们不能停在这儿
– I’m just, uh… – You can’t stop here.
我就靠在路边歇一会儿
I just pulled over to rest a little bit.
你喝醉了吧
You inebriated?
-他没喝酒 -我没和你说话
– He’s not drunk. – I wasn’t talking to you.
你 下车来
You, get out of the car.
-我吗 -就你 下车
– Me? – You. Out of the car.
过来 你给我走…
Come here, I want you to walk…
-把手放开 -别耍花招 小子
– Hands off the merchandise. – Don’t play games, kid.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-走吧 -行
– Let’s go. – Yeah.
我进过你们监狱 没用的
I’ve been in your jails. That’s not gonna work.
妈的
Shit.
妈…
Oh, sh…
2号♥
Number two.
-加点咖啡吗 -好的
– More coffee? – Yeah.
号♥角之门
我们要换班了 能买♥♥票了吗
We’re switching over. Could you pay the ticket?
你在等哪一班车
What train are you waiting for?
号♥角之门
后台门
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
巴德·格罗斯曼在吗
Is Bud Grossman here?
还没来
Isn’t in yet.
我能在这儿等吗
Can I wait here?
没问题 可能要一小时
Uh, sure. Maybe an hour.
脑子里流淌着可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine runnin’ all around my brain…
格罗斯曼先生
Mr. Grossman.
什么事
Yeah?
我是勒维恩·戴维斯
I, uh… I’m Llewyn Davis.
-抱歉 你知道我吗 -不知道
– I’m sorry, do you know me? – No.
梅尔·诺维科夫一个月前给你寄了我的唱片
Um, Mel Novikoff sent you my record about a month ago.
《关于勒维恩·戴维斯》
Inside Llewyn Davis.
你是梅尔的人
Oh, you’re with Mel.
是的 是的 我正好在芝加哥
Yeah, yeah, I was, uh, just in Chicago,
就…就顺便过来一下
just, uh… just passing through.
你觉得唱片怎么样
You like the record?
不知道 没收到
Don’t know. I didn’t get it.
好吧 我带来了
Well, um, here it is. Uh, it’s…
正好给你
This is it anyway, it’s…
五美元
That’ll be $5.
开玩笑的
I was joking.
是这样 我…
Well, yeah, I’m, um…
我希望能在这里表演
I’m interested in gigging here,
或许还可以做做管理
but, um, maybe also in obtaining management.
你在梅尔那儿赚到钱了吗
You getting any money out of Mel?
-没… -我猜也是
– Not… – Yeah, I bet.
好 我听听看
Okay, let’s hear something.
你不听听唱片吗
You don’t wanna hear the record?
没必要 你都来了 现场演奏吧
Why should I? You’re here. Play me something.
演奏一下
Play me something from
“关于勒维恩·戴维斯”
Inside Llewyn Davis.
好的 好的 这里吗 还是在台上
Okay. All right. Here? Stage?
不在这里
Not here.
好的
Okay.
简皇后分娩卧床
Queen Jane lay in labor
整整九天 或许更长
Full nine days or more
女仆们已经累倒
Till her women grew so tired
无力再忙
They could no longer there
无力再忙
They could no longer there
亨利国王 亨利国王
King Henry, King Henry
能否帮我一个忙
Will you do one thing for me?
割开我的右腹
Will you open my right side
把孩子找到
And find my baby?
把孩子找到
And find my baby?
“噢 不” 亨利国王哭喊道
“Oh, no,” Cried King Henry
这我永远做不到
“That’s a thing I never can do
如果失去英格兰之花的芬芳
If I lose the flower of England
她的枝叶亦已殇
I shall lose the branch too
枝叶亦已殇
I shall lose the branch too”
舞步阵阵 弦乐声响
There was fiddlin’ and dancin’
那日 孩子降临世上
On the day the babe was born
可怜的简皇后
But poor Queen Jane
深受爱戴
Beloved
却如磐石冰凉
Lay cold as a stone
如磐石冰凉
Lay cold as a stone
我看没什么赚头
I don’t see a lot of money here.
好吧
Okay.
那就这么完了吗
Okay. So that’s it?
你还行 不是新手
You’re okay. You’re not green.
但我没有特洛伊·纳尔逊那种感觉是吗
But I don’t have what, say, Troy Nelson has?
你认识特洛伊
You know Troy?
好孩子
A good kid.
那孩子不错
He’s a good kid.
是的
Yeah.
能和人产生共鸣
He connects with people.
我正在组织一个三重唱
Look, I’m putting together a trio.
两个男声 一个女声
Two guys and a girl singer.
你不能做主唱
You’re no front guy,
但如果你剃个山羊胡子
but if you can cut that down to a goatee,
不抛头露面
and stay out of the sun,
我们可以看看你的声音
we might see how your voice works
和其他两人和不和得来
with the other two.
你愿意唱和声吗
You comfortable with harmonies?

No.
可以 但我不想
Yes. But, um, no.
其实 我曾经有个搭档
No, I had a partner.
这就说得通了
Uh-huh. Well, that makes sense.
我的建议
My suggestion?
和他复合吧
Get back together.
好建议
That’s good advice.
谢谢你 格罗斯曼先生
Thank you, Mr. Grossman.
-你去哪儿 -纽约
– Where you going? – New York.
太好了伙计 我回新泽西
Man, that’s great. I’m going home to New Jersey.
一路没睡了
I’ve not slept.
-你会开车吧 -会
– You drive, right? – Yeah.
只要你能开 让我睡一会儿
Well, as long as you drive and let me sleep,
我们可以一路都这样
we can do it all the way, man.
亚克朗市 前方右转 80公里
亚克朗市 向东80公里
妈…
Oh, sh…
欢迎勒维恩叔叔
我能上船出海吗
So, uh, can I ship out?
不行
No, you cannot.
-不行 -你不在名单上
– Why? – You’re not on the roster.
好吧 那你能把我加进名单吗
Okay. Well, can you put me on the roster?
不行
No, I cannot.
-为什么 -你说为什么
– Why? – Why you think?
我不知道 因为我是共♥产♥党吗
I don’t know. Because I’m a Communist.
-沙赫特曼派吗 -什么
– Shachtmanite? – What?
美国共♥产♥主义流派 支持官僚集体主义和世界政♥治♥第三阵营
算了 你不是 你不是…
No, you ain’t that. You ain’t, uh…
-你不是现任的 -我不是现任的
– You ain’t current. – I’m not current?
这是另一种说法
That’s another way of putting it.
是航海用语吗
Is that a nautical term?
你欠费了
You ain’t current on your dues.
你要是把欠下的148美元付了
You pay your dues, arrears, 148 bucks,
就能回到名单上 也就能乘船出海了
you go back on the roster and I can ship you out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!