你认识…
Do you know, uh…?
你认识马蒂·格林和珍妮特·冯吗
You know Marty Green and Janet Fung?
很高兴见到你们 我是勒维恩·戴维斯
Hello, nice to meet you. Llewyn Davis.
是米切和莉莲那个唱民谣的朋友吧
Oh, uh, Mitch and Lillian’s, uh, folk song friend.
你今晚和我们住吗
You crashing with us?
没有 我都没打算要在这吃晚饭
Oh, no, no, no. I hadn’t even planned on dinner.
勒维恩不住在上西区的
Llewyn’s not an Upper West Side guy.
我们只有在…
We only get to see him when…
上西区位于美国纽约曼哈顿 是纽约引以为豪的艺术圣地
在我把村里朋友家都住了一遍后才能见到
when I’ve rotated through my Village friends.
是啊 我们是最后的救命稻草了
Yeah, we’re the last resort.
马蒂是我同事 乔是个音乐家
Marty’s in my department. And, uh, Joe’s a musician.
这位是乔·弗洛姆
This is Joe Flom.
他和莉莲一起在安迪卡乐团演奏
He plays in Musica Anticha with Lillian.
您好 幸会
Oh, hello. How you doing?
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
– Nice to meet you. – Yes.
你演奏什么乐器
What’s your instrument?
带键盘的都行
Well, anything with a keyboard.
在乐团里我演奏钢片琴和大键琴
I play celesta and harpsichord in MA.
平时我还做钢琴教师
I’m a piano instructor most days.
-能给根烟抽吗 -当然
– Hey, bum a cigarette? – Oh, sure.
来杯酒吗 勒维恩
Glass of wine, Llewyn?
-来点红酒 -好
– A little dago red? – Yeah.
我该带点什么来的
I should’ve brought something.
别傻了 你不是带猫来了吗
Hey, don’t be silly, you brought the cat.
是啊
Yeah, right.
你知道吗
You know, uh,
我小时候…还上过钢琴课
I used to, uh, take piano lessons when I was a kid
是瑟拉斯坦太太教的
from, uh, Mrs. Sieglestein.
你不认识瑟拉斯坦太太吧
You don’t know Mrs. Sieglestein, do you?
小腿特别粗 穿着矫形鞋
Very, very big calves, orthopedic shoes,
住在法洛克卫 楼下是克伦一家
lives in Far Rockaway, upstairs from the Kurlands?
她是演奏早期音乐的吗
Does she play early music?
中世纪与文艺复兴时期音乐
在电台演奏过哈里·詹姆士的曲子
Harry James on the radio.
著名小号♥演奏家
用钢琴演奏的
On the piano, um,
《你用秋波向我敬酒》之类的
“Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes.”
古老的英格兰民歌♥
歌♥词为文艺复兴时期著名诗人本·琼生的诗歌♥《至西丽娅》
她不是个赶流行的人
She was not a swinger.
好吧 哈利·詹姆斯
Well, Harry James.
是啊 她弹的可合拍了
Okay, yeah, well, her playing that was pretty on the beat.
太可爱了
He’s adorable.
-多大了 -到四月就两岁了
– How old is he? – Just turned 2 in April.
我妈现在带着他
He’s with my mother now.
外婆派上用场了 是吧
Grandmas come in handy, right?
-他叫什么名字 -霍伊
– What’s his name? – Howie.
他都开始叫他霍伊了 小名是霍华德
He already calls him Howie. It’s Howard.
霍伊·冯葛林
Howie Greenfung.
什么 叫…
What? Like…?
冯-葛林 带连字符吗
Like, “Green-fung”? Hyphenated?
不是 是一个词 冯葛林
No, no, one word, Greenfung.
霍伊·冯葛林
Howard Greenfung.
你们是开玩笑的吧
You’re kidding, right?
-没有 -勒维恩 给我们…
– No. – Llewyn, why don’t you…
给我们唱首歌♥吧
Why don’t you give us a song?
请吧 他可厉害了
Oh, yes, please. He’s very good.
-得让乔听听 -不
– Joe should hear you. – No.
-马蒂和珍妮特也得听听 -当然
– And Marty and Janet. – Of course Marty and Janet.
我去拿我的银声吉他[著名乐器品牌]
I’m getting my Silvertone.
只有唱歌♥才能弹
You get to play it if and only if you sing.
好吧
Right, yeah, okay,
这就是那种我一直拒绝
I can tell this is one of those things where I keep saying no
你们却以为我是在邀掌声返场
and you think I’m just asking you to beg more.
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
听着 我不是你们养的贵妇犬
Hey, look, I’m not a trained poodle.
我觉得唱歌♥是灵魂快乐的表达
I thought singing was a joyous expression of the soul.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right. Um…
这首…
This is…
这首很老 乔应该会喜欢
This one’s early. Joe should like it.
如果我有翅膀
If I had wings
像天鸽一样
Like Norah’s dove
我会飞越河流
I’d fly up the river
到爱人身旁
To the one I love
-珍重再见 -再见
– Fare thee well – Well
-我的挚爱 -挚爱
– Oh, honey – Oh, honey
-你在干什么 -什么
– What are you doing? – What?
你这是在做什么
What is that? What are you doing?
-我唱的是麦克那段 -别这样
– Well, it’s Mike’s part. – Don’t do that.
我就是在唱麦克的那段
It’s Mike’s part.
我知道 别这样
I know what it is. Don’t do that.
你知道吗 这都是扯淡
Oh, you know what? This is bullshit.
对不起 这是…我唱不下去了
I’m sorry, this is… I don’t do this, okay?
我以音乐为生
I do this for a living.
不是…他妈的为了消遣
It’s not a… it’s not a fucking parlor game.
勒维恩 你这么说对莉莲不公平
Llewyn, please, that’s unfair to Lillian.
扯淡 我可不会请你们吃晚饭
This is bullshit. I don’t ask you over for dinner
还让你们做个讲座
and then suggest you give a lecture
讲讲中美洲民族
on the peoples of Mesoamerica.
或者前哥伦布之类的狗屁玩意
Or whatever your pre-Columbian shit is.
这是我的工作 我他妈靠这个付房♥租
This is my job. This is how I pay the fucking rent.
勒维恩 不是…
Llewyn, that’s not…
这是充满爱的家啊
This is a loving home.
我他妈的是干这个的 你听着
I’m a fucking professional. And you know what?
麦克那段见鬼去吧
Fuck Mike’s part!
-没事的 莉莲 -这真是…
– It’s okay, Lillian. – This is just a… This is…
这家我待不下去了 待不下去了
I can’t stay in this room. I can’t stay in this room.
好吧 她…
Well, she…
她没必要离开 很明显该走的是我
She doesn’t have to leave. I’m leaving, obviously.
对不起 我搞砸了你的晚宴
Sorry I fucked up your evening.
感谢你们的穆萨卡
Thank you for the moussaka.
这不是我们的猫
This is not our cat.
什么 这当然是你们的猫
What? Of course that’s your cat.
-老天啊 -它都不是公的
– Oh, my God. – It’s not even male.
它的阴囊呢 勒维恩
Where’s its scrotum, Llewyn?
-什么 -它的阴囊呢
– Wh… it’s… – Where’s its scrotum?
东西放哪
My stuff.
你好
Hello.

Yeah, hey.
这是什么
What’s this?
我的吉他
It’s my guitar.
搬进来吧 别管我
Sure, move in. Don’t mind me.
把这当你家吧
Make yourself at home.
你是干什么的 跳弗拉明戈舞的吗
What are you, a flamenco dancer?
一种西班牙的吉卜赛舞蹈
你叫什么名字 巴勃罗吗[西班牙名]
What’s your name? Pablo?
勒维恩·戴维斯
Llewyn Davis.
我叫罗兰·特纳
I am Roland Turner.
这是我的仆人 约翰尼·菲弗
This is my valet, Johnny Five.
约翰尼·菲弗
Johnny Five.
那是我最后一次待在默夫里斯伯勒
And that was the last time I was in Murfreesboro.
美国田纳西州中部城市
让我明白他们不欢迎我回去
Gave me to understand I would not be welcome back.
我说 没关系 老兄
I said, “That’s okay, brother.
我本该想方设法
I might have managed on my own
别回你这鸟不拉屎的破地方
not to make it back to your little flyspeck horseshit town.”
那个”恩”代表什么
What the N stand for?
-什么 -那个”恩”代表什么
– What? – What’s the N stand for?
“路·恩·戴维斯”的”恩”
Lou N. Davis.
是勒维恩
“Llewyn.”
勒维恩 勒-维-恩 威尔士语
Llewyn, L-L-E-W-Y-N. It’s Welsh.
像这样的蠢名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!