越快越好
The sooner the better.
好的 我去看看那人什么时候有空
Okay. I’ll see when the guy can do it then.
什么叫那人 我要找的是医生
“The guy”? I hope it’s a doctor.
是是 他是个医生
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he’s a doctor.
你有钱了
You got the money?
是的 我有钱 别担心
Yes, I have the money, don’t worry.
-你办事我就担心 -你多虑了
– With you, I worry. – Well, you shouldn’t.
我是该多琢磨琢磨
Yes, I should.
因为你根本不动脑子
God knows you never do.
你什么事儿都靠别人
You just let other people,
比如说避孕措施
like your method of birth control.
求你别再提什么戴两个套子的事儿了
Oh, please don’t start with the double condoms again.
你究竟有没有考虑过未来
Do you ever think about the future at all?
未来吗
The future?
你是指飞行汽车
You mean, like flying cars?
月球旅馆
Hotels on the moon?
公众曾误以为果珍是专门为美国载人航♥天♥项目开♥发♥的饮品
果珍什么的吗
Tang?
所以你才会现在这个样子
And this is why you’re fucked.
不 所以你才会现在这个样子
No, it’s why you’re fucked.
你总是喜欢构建未来的蓝图
You’re just trying to blueprint a future.
什么和吉姆搬去郊区住啊 生小孩啊
Move to the suburbs with Jim, have kids.
-那样不好吗 -如果说音乐对你而言
– That’s bad? – If that’s what music is for you,
只是实现那种愿望的途径
a way to get to that place,
那么只能说你太现实
then, yeah, it’s a little careerist,
而且太死板
and it’s a little square,
-还有些可悲 -我可悲吗
– and it’s a little sad. – I’m sad?
那个碌碌无为的人是你
You’re the one who’s not getting anywhere.
你生活没有任何目标
You don’t wanna get anywhere.
吉姆和我一直在努力
Me and Jim try.
我有目标 我…
I do. I wanna…
我们努力 而你只配睡沙发
We try, you sleep on the couch.
这话说得太伤人心
That’s a bad thing to throw in my face.
你根本没有目标
You know, you don’t wanna go anywhere.
因此所有糟糕的事情
And that’s why all the same shit
都会发生在你身上
is gonna keep happening to you,
-因为你自甘堕落 -是这样吗
– because you want it to. – Is that why?
没错 同时还因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Yes, and also because you’re an asshole
一个和别人女友上♥床♥的混♥蛋♥
who sleeps with other people’s women.
千万别忘了这茬
Let’s not forget that.
你就一点责任都没有了是吗
You’re being pretty kind to yourself now, aren’t you?
你今晚又去睡谁的沙发
Whose couch are you on tonight?
我告诉你了 睡阿尔·科迪那里
I told you. Al Cody’s.
你没长耳朵吗
You don’t listen.
你就知道说些尖酸刻薄的话
You just spout vitriol.
帮我看下东西
Keep an eye on my shit.
上帝啊 我是个幸运的倒霉蛋
Oh, goddamn it. I am one lucky bastard.
谢谢你约我在这里见面
Thanks for suggesting this place.
小家伙昨天开始就没吃过饭
Poor thing couldn’t have eaten since yesterday.
它可是只家猫 快吃吧
It’s a damn house cat. There you go.
还记得他的名字吗 我忘记了
You know its name? I can’t remember his name.
我不知道
I don’t know its name.
我和格非恩一家不熟
I don’t hang out with the Gorfeins.
小咪♥咪♥ 谢天谢地
Oh, good kitty. Jesus, thank God.
我们说到哪儿了
Well, where were we?
你说我现实
You were calling me a careerist,
我说你失败
and I was calling you a loser.
是啊 你就是这么给人分类的
Right, well, those are your categories.
不对 这是你的分类方法
No, those are your categories.
你知道吗 在我看来
You know, in my experience,
这世上有两种人
the world’s divided into two kinds of people.
一种人把所有人分成两类…
Those who divide the world into two kinds of people…
还有就是败类
And losers?
你能帮我搬上去吗
Uh, can you bring this up for me?
不能放这儿
This ain’t a spot.
我刚从家里拿了些东西过来
I just brought some stuff from home.
没问题
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
你不会…
Hey, you don’t need to…
你不会在我这儿长住吧
You don’t need to crash for more than a couple days, do you?
周二我女朋友要从波士顿过来
My girlfriend’s coming down from Boston on Tuesday.
好的 我有地方住 谢谢
Yeah, it’s fine. That’s okay. Yeah, thanks.
你打算去芝加哥吗
You don’t wanna go to Chicago, do you?
我为什么要去那里
Why would I wanna go to Chicago?
是啊 开玩笑的
Yeah. Ha, ha.
周二我一个朋友开我这车去芝加哥
This car’s going to Chicago Tuesday.
他送人去那边演出
A friend of mine is taking someone to a gig
他们想找个人拼汽油费
and they’re looking for someone to help pay for gas.
我还是喜欢纽约
I prefer New York.
谁是阿瑟·米尔格拉姆
Who’s “Arthur Milgram”?
是我
Oh, that’s me.
总有一天我要改了这名字
I’m gonna change it legally, at some point.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis?
不 不 她不愿意我陪她
No, no, no, she won’t want me with her.
那好 但她得找个朋友陪
Oh, okay. Well, she should have a friend though.
需要人扶她回家
Someone who can help her home.
-我会告诉她的 -我可以安排在周六
– Okay, I’ll let her know. – It’ll have to be on a Saturday.
这周六就行
Hey, I could do it this Saturday.
好 鉴于我们不再见面了
Okay. I’ll, uh, pay you now
我现在就给你现金
since I won’t see you. Cash.
不用 不用
Oh! No, no, no. Heh.
不收费
No charge.
从上次里面扣
You know, from last time.
上一次 你是指黛安吗
From last time? You mean Diane?
是的 我没留你的电♥话♥和住址
Yeah, I didn’t have a number or an address for you.
-你住在哪里 -等下 你说什么
– Where do you live anyway? – Wait, what?
-我没有… -为什么
– I didn’t have a… – Why…?
为什么这次不收费
Why is there no charge this time?
为什么
Why?
你知道
Well, you know.
老兄 我不知道
Well, no, I don’t know, man.
你现在开始公益事业了
You working pro bono now?
当然不是 因为上次我没做
Well, no, since it didn’t happen last time.
没做什么
What didn’t happen?
黛安没和你说吗
Diane didn’t tell you?
她没有打胎
Diane did not terminate the pregnancy.
她过来告诉我说
She came in to tell me
她要把孩子生下来
she decided to go to term.
她没告诉你吗
She didn’t tell you?
没有
Uh, no.
她…
She, uh…
她让我替她在亚克朗市找个医生
Geez, she asked me to refer her to a doctor in Akron.
-在亚克朗市 -给她接生…
– In Akron? – To deliver the, uh…
我知道她要去那边
No, I knew she was, uh, going to Akron.
因为她是那里人
She’s from Akron.
是的
Yes.
对不起 我以为…
I’m sorry, I thought…
她父母住在那边
Her parents are in Akron.
她孩子现在应该2岁了
The kid would be about 2 now?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
是的
Yes.
很抱歉 我不知道怎么退款给你
I’m sorry, I didn’t know how to get the money back to you.
后来就再没见过你
I never see you at the hoots anymore.
-我的猫 -对
– Oh, there’s the cat. – Yeah.
终于回家了
Home from the hill.
欢迎勒维恩 快进来
Hey, Llewyn, welcome. Come on in.
莉莲在厨房♥忙活着做她最拿手的穆萨卡
Lillian’s in the kitchen. She’s making her famous moussaka.
肉和茄子做成的一种类似茄盒的希腊菜
我不能打扰你们吃晚餐 我就是…
No, I can’t barge in for dinner. I just wanted to…
别 就多一双筷子的事
No, no. Come on. One more person?
不不 我不能
No, no, no. No, I can’t.
吃的可是穆萨卡啊 快来
Moussaka? Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!