没有空气和重力
No air out there, gravity…
-不是地方当英雄 -发射
– That’s no place to be a hero – Shoot.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
听着 能参加这个演出我很高兴
Hey, look, I’m happy for the gig,
这歌♥谁写的
but who… who wrote this?
我啊
I did.
-你… -可以了吗
– You… – Okay?
没问题吧
So okay?
-可以吗 -发射
– Good? – Shoot.
“求你了 肯尼迪先生”
“Please, Mr. Kennedy”
第一次录音 开始
Take one. And we’re rolling.
一 二 一 二 三 四
One, two, one, two, three, four.
十 九 八 七 六 五
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five
四 三 二 一 求你了
four, three, two, one second, please
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Please, Mr. Kennedy
我不想去
I don’t wanna go
别把我射到外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
求 求 求你了
P-p-please
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Please, Mr. Kennedy
我不想去
I don’t wanna go
别把我射到外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
我紧张得直冒汗 被塞进宇航服
I sweat when they stuck me in the pressure suits
头顶圆盔脚踩靴
Bubble helmet, flash gordon boots
-没有空气和重力 -外太空
– No air up there in gravity zero – Outer space
-我需要呼吸 -外
– I need to breathe – Outer
-不想逞英雄 -太空
– Don’t need to be a hero – space
你听见我说的话吗
Are you reading me loud and clear
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Oh, please, Mr. Kennedy
-我不想去 -别把我射到外太空
– I don’t wanna go – Please don’t shoot me into outer
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Oh, please, Mr. Kennedy
我不想去
I don’t wanna go
请别把我射到外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
我有一米九
I’m 6-foot-2
也许你能教我怎样
and so perhaps you’ll
进入一米五的太空舱
tell me how to fit into a 5-foot capsule
我不想功成名就
I won’t be known as Man of the Century
要是我返程的时候嚎啕大哭
If I’m blubbering upon reentry
-我可有个精力充沛 -外
– Got a red-blooded wife – Outer
-如饥似渴的老婆 -太空
– With a healthy libido – space
-你要是让她做了寡妇 -外
– You’ll lose her vote – Outer
-她绝不会再投你的票 -太空
– If you make her a widow – space
到时谁来陪我们的孩子玩耍
And who’ll play catch out in the back with our kid
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Oh, please, Mr. Kennedy
我不想去
I don’t wanna go
请别把我射去外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
倒数 十 九 八 七 六 五
Countdown, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five
四 三 二
four, three, two
-噢 不 -噢
– Oh, no. – Oh.
求你了 肯尼迪先生
Please, Mr. Kennedy
我不想去
I don’t wanna go
请别把我射去外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
-求你了 -求你了
– Please – Oh, please
-求你了 -别把我射去外太空
– Please. – Don’t shoot me off into outer space
-求你了 -肯尼迪先生
– Oh! Please – Mr. Kennedy
-求你了 -肯尼迪先生
– Please – Mr. Kennedy
请别把我射去外太空
Please don’t shoot me into outer space
-求你了 -肯尼迪先生
– Oh, please – Mr. Kennedy
不 该谢谢你 我很感激
No, thank you. I appreciated it.
录制时间 1961年2月18日
歌♥曲名字 求你了 肯尼迪先生
姓名
地址
-这正是我需要的 -是的
– I needed this, as you know. – Yeah.
-我们会去巡演吧 -巡演个头
– We’ll be touring, right? – Touring Uranus.
-我得去打疫苗 – 在哪里签字
– I’ll get my vaccinations. – Sign where?
-你是美国音乐家联盟成员吧 -对
– You are AF of M, right? – Yeah.
签在这儿 还有那儿
Sign there and there.
你没和人签约吗
You don’t have a label?
有的 传承唱片
Uh, I do. Legacy.
你是梅尔手下的艺人
Oh, you’re exclusive to Mel?
我需要授权书 他会给你的
I’ll need a permission. He’ll give you one.
再会
See you.
这得花上好多时间
That’s gonna take…
我现在就需要钱
Shit, man, I need the money now.
你要是签独♥立♥合同的话
You wanna just be an independent contractor,
今天就能拿到支票
accounting will give you a check today.
就写200美元服务费
Just bill us for services, $200.
比普通的出场费高
That’s more than a session fee
因为你拿不到版税
because you don’t get royalties.
好的 我能提现吗
Okay, that’s fine. And I can cash it?
当然 马上就可以
Sure, right around the corner.
但是你就上不了演出名单 拿不到版税
But you don’t go on a session sheet then, so no royalties.
没关系 阿尔 你住哪里
That’s okay, that’s fine. Hey, where do you live, Al?
-唐宁街 -地方还行吗
– Downing Street. – Yeah, nice place?
-不怎么样 -你那儿有沙发吗
– It’s a dump. – Got a couch?
-梅尔呢 -他去参加葬礼了
– Where’s Mel? – Mel’s at a funeral.
他怎么总参加葬礼
Boy, that man goes to a lot of funerals.
-他喜欢和人打交道 -越来越少了
– He likes people. – Fewer and fewer.
这次是家里人
This is family.
他侄子乔吉要结婚了
His nephew, Georgie, is engaged to a girl
他未婚妻的老妈过世了
whose mother just passed.
这算哪门子的家里人啊
I don’t know if that’s family.
他就是喜欢参加葬礼
He likes funerals.
不知道该怎么和你解释
I don’t know what to tell you.
我昨天忘记拿邮件了
I forgot to pick up my mail yesterday.
那时我正生梅尔的气
I was so pissed at Mel.
你没忘记拿什么邮件
You didn’t forget to pick up your mail.
-我是没拿 -你压根就没邮件
– Yeah, I did. – You don’t have any mail.
妈的
Shit.
巴德·格罗斯曼没从芝加哥给我寄东西吗
I didn’t get anything from Bud Grossman in Chicago?
他会给你寄东西
You were supposed to get something from Bud Grossman?
是啊 我的个人演出专辑刚发行时
Yeah, I had Mel send him my solo record
我就让梅尔寄给他了
when it came out.
估计得有一个多月了
Whenever, more than a month ago.
你什么邮件都没有
No, you didn’t get anything.
但是我们整理储藏室的时候
But we were making space in the stock room
想扔掉些旧唱片
and dumped the rest of the old records.
都是些剩下的
All the remainders.
你的和麦基的
Yours and Mikey’s.
梅尔理出了一箱
Mel set one box aside.
觉得有些你可能想留个拷贝
Thought you might wanna keep some copies.
我拿这些唱片怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with them?
如果我有翅膀
要我把它们扔了吗
Should I throw them out?
-你好 -你好
– Oh, good. – Hey.
给你钥匙
Here’s a key.
我现在去新泽西把我妈的车开过来
Just going out to Jersey to pick up my mom’s car.
好了 对不起
Okay. Oh! Sorry. Okay.
阿尔·科迪 五和二十个问题
-是谁 -你好 是我 勒维恩
– Yeah? – Hey, it’s me, Llewyn.
-啥事儿 -我能上来吗
– Yeah? – Can I come up?
不能
No.
好吧
Okay.
那么
Well…
我能拿走我的东西吗
Well, can I have my stuff?
我帮你拿下来 我们在雷吉咖啡店见面
I’ll bring it down. I’ll meet you at the Reggie.
你好
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
哪个姑娘今晚要走运了
Who won the lottery tonight?
我是住在阿尔·科迪那里
Oh. I’m staying at Al Cody’s.
你想什么时候做…
So when do you wanna do the…?
-做那个… -打胎
– Have the…? – The abortion?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!