-没那么冷 -你脑子不好吧
– It’s not that cold. – You out of your mind?
音乐做的怎么样了
So how’s the music going?
挺好 挺好
Uh, pretty good. Pretty good.
很好 那你就不用借钱了
Oh, good. So you don’t need to borrow money.
事实上 我在想…
Actually, I was wondering…
卖♥♥了吗
Is it sold?
-房♥子吗 -是的
– The house? – Yeah.
卖♥♥了
Yeah. Uh-huh.
-找的中介 -卖♥♥了多少钱
– I mean, it’s in escrow. – How much?
十一万五千 怎么了
Eleven-five. But why?
-那又不是我们的房♥子 -不是我们的
– It’s not our house. – Not our house?
是的 那是爸妈的房♥子
Well, yeah. It’s Mom and Dad’s house.
勒维恩 我们用这钱给他付养老费
Llewyn, it goes to his upkeep.
我们不能拿
We don’t get any.
所以你的音乐卖♥♥得好是好事
Good thing your music’s going good.
-很抱歉 -算了 管他妈的
– I’m sorry. – Yeah, well, what the fuck?
-勒维恩 -怎么了
– Llewyn. – What?
-注意你的言辞 -知道了 抱歉
– The language. – Oh, yeah, I’m sorry.
我可不是你那些村里的朋友
I am not one of your Greenwich Village friends.
好 知道了 知道了
Okay, yeah, yeah.
你还留着海员证吗
You still got your seaman’s papers?
留着呢 怎么了
Yeah, why?
如果音乐这条路走不通…
Well, if the music’s not…
然后呢 放弃吗
What? Quit?
又去跑商船吗
Merchant Marine again?
就为了混口饭
Just exist?
混口饭
Heh, exist?
我们娱乐圈外的人都是这样的呗
Is that what we do outside of show business?
混饭吃 也不错啊
It’s not so bad, existing.
-就像爸爸一样吗 -勒维恩
– Like Dad? – Llewyn.
-怎么了 -你就是这么说你♥爸♥爸的吗
– What? – You say that about your own father?
-那怎么了 -说他混饭吃
– What? – That he exists?
我没说 是你说的
I didn’t say… You said it.
-不说了 -能那么说吗 说他混饭
– Forget it. – That he exists? Like that?
好好 我道歉
Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry.
-你去看他了吗 -是的
– Seen him? – Yeah.
什么
What?
-我要去吗 -你说呢 那是你♥爸♥
– Should I? – You tell me, he’s your father.
没错 是我爸
Yeah, he sure is.
对了 等一下 我有那个…
Oh, I got… Wait, I got…
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
他们让我回去排练
Well, they want me back for rehearsals.
要参加埃德·沙利文秀
Sullivan Show.
埃德·沙利文秀 1948-1971年美国知名综艺节目
还得签名
I’ve got autographs to sign.
-香槟宴 -别走
– Champagne reception. – Don’t go away.
我收拾了一下房♥子
I cleaned it out, the house.
有些你的东西 我放到了一个盒子里
There’s some stuff. I put your stuff in a box.
我觉得你可能还想要
What I thought you might want.
我不知道 乔伊
I don’t know, Joy.
随便扔出去就行
Just stick it out at the curb.
勒维恩 开什么玩笑 你看看
Llewyn, are you kidding? Look at this.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是你给爸妈录的《鲱鱼群》
This is when you recorded “Shoals of Herring” For Mom and Dad.
你…大概8岁 超可爱
You… Whatever, you’re like 8 years old. It’s so cute.
这么说吧 乔伊 在娱乐圈
Well, see, Joy, in the entertainment business,
千万不能让自己的破练习作流出去
you’re not supposed to let your practice shit out.
那样就没神秘感了
It ruins the mystique.
抱歉 娱乐圈里的事我不太懂
I’m sorry. I don’t know a lot about the entertainment business.
好吧 那…
Yeah, well…
没事
Don’t be sorry.
不不不 我会带上猫的
No, no, no, I’ll bring the cat up.
没事 只是…
It’s fine. I just, uh…
今天不行 今天没法把她带过去
I can’t today, as it turns out. I can’t bring her today.
-是他 -哦 是他
– Him. – Him, him, yeah.
不过我可以过去
But I can get down there.
他在吉姆和珍家
He’s hanging out at Jim and Jean’s.
他…他喜欢那儿
He’s… He likes it there.
他没事 相信我 他很好
He’s fine. Believe me, he’s fine.
好吧 不过我过去也很方便
Okay. But it’s easy for me…
-别别别 他们不在家 -那好吧
– No, no, no. They’re not home. – Okay.
-他们一直不在家 -好的
– They’re never home. – All right.
我怎么都不能让你去
Uh, so… Anyway, I couldn’t ask you to do that.
大老远到村子里去领猫 米切
All the way down to the Village, Mitch.
我明天会把她带过来的
No, I’ll bring her up tomorrow.
他 明天把他带过来
Him. Him up tomorrow.
好 行 可以
Right. Okay, good.
别忘了给吉姆打电♥话♥ 他说有急事
And remember to call Jim. He said it was urgent.
能有什么急事
Yeah, I doubt if it’s urgent,
不过我会打电♥话♥的 谢谢
but I’ll call him. Thanks.
不不 他说是急事
No, no, he said it’s urgent.
是今天下午哥伦比亚公♥司♥的一个节目
It’s a session this afternoon at Columbia.
有人生病退出了
Somebody got sick and dropped out.
他觉得你会喜欢那活儿的
He thought you’d like the work.
什么 你说什么
What? What?
他有没有让我带吉他
Did he say that I need my guitar?
好像说了
I think he mentioned a guitar.
我要带吉他吗 喂
Do I need my guitar? Hello?
我来参加克罗马蒂先生的活动
Hi, I’m here for Mr. Cromartie’s session.
我是勒维恩·戴维斯
Llewyn Davis.
请坐 我会转告他你来了
Have a seat. I’ll let him know you’re here.
勒维恩
Llewyn.
克罗马蒂先生 很荣幸见到你
Mr. Cromartie, it’s an honor to meet you.
你的吉他呢
Heh. Where’s your guitar?
-哥们儿 你来了 -是啊
– Hey, man, you made it. – Yeah.
你用吉普森的吉他对吧
You’ll play a Gibson, right?
你带来的 对 没错
Yours? Sure, yeah.
吉普森吉他公♥司♥ 美国乐器生产公♥司♥
-你用 -三零21吉他
– You playing, uh…? – Triple-O 21.
阿尔·科迪你认识吧
Do you know Al Cody?
-你好 兄弟 -你好
– Hey, man. Hey. – Hi.
你识谱吧 勒维恩
Can you read a chart, Llewyn?
我…
I, uh…
我可以盯着谱假装识 先生
I can stare at a chart and fake it, sir.
好吧 那么吉姆和阿尔会教你这首歌♥
All right. Jim and Al will teach you the song.
慢慢来 我们是图个开心
Take your time. We’re here to have fun.
好的
All right.
那我们
So we’re, uh…?
我们叫什么来着 约翰·葛伦组合吗
We’re the what? The John Glenn Singers?
美国首次完成轨道飞行的宇航员
创下太空飞行间隔最长 年龄最大的宇航员记录
这不是我们这里录的最正式的歌♥曲
It’s not the most serious music we’ve recorded at this studio.
是首逗乐的
It’s a thing.
我不想 别把我射到外太空
I don’t wanna don’t send me off into outer space
我紧张得直冒汗
I sweat when they put me
但我们要…
Yeah, but we wanna go to…
还是把”求求求你了”那段…
Let’s still do the “P-p-please” into the…
-加进来吧 -你确定
– Into the verse. – Really?
-是的 -求求求你
– Yeah. – P-p-p…
别把我射到外太空 求求求你了
Don’t send me off into outer… P-p-p-p-please…
什么呀 不行 我不能…
What? No, I ca…
那样就把歌♥词都弄混了
Because then it gets all muddled up into the verse.
-不不不 -发射
– No, no, no. – Shoot.
不 你只要把”求求求”加到这一段
No, you just do the p-p-p’s into the ver…
两个”求”就行
If you do two p-p’s.
求求 然后是”我紧张得直冒汗”
P-p, then the “Sweat when they…”
是的
Yep.
-真的 -是的
– Really? – Yep.
求求 我紧张得直冒汗
P-p, I sweat when they stuck me
被塞进宇航服
In the pressure suit
发射
Shoot.
头顶圆盔脚踩靴
Bubble helmet Flash Gordon boots

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!