是的 你要吗
Yeah, you want it?
-可以吗 -要我拿过来吗
– Could I have it? – Should I bring it in?
-好的 -你是不是欠我点什么
– Yeah. – Do you owe me something?
你欠我点什么吧
You have to owe me something.
我倒希望如此
I wish.
人们需要时间
People need time, you know.
慢慢了解你
Get to know you,
认可你的单飞表演 买♥♥你的专辑
buy you as a solo act.
就算已经知道你单飞了
Even know you’re a solo act.
-辛辛那提可不怎么样 -我说的吧
– Cincinnati is not good. – That’s it, right?
是的 老天保佑
Yeah, this is it. God help me.
当我们是二人组合的时候也没什么名气
Nobody knew us when we were a duo.
我和麦克从来没大红大紫过
It’s not like me and Mike were ever a big act.
所以也算不上是复出什么的
It’s not a big reeducation.
对于公众来说
For the public.
梅尔
Mel?
梅尔
Mel.
你没事吧 孩子
How you doing, kid?
梅尔 我的个人专辑没有预付金的
Mel, there was no advance on my solo record.
应该有点版税吧
There’s gotta be some royalty.
看上帝份上 外面很冷的
Fucking Christ’s sake, it’s cold out.
我连件厚外衣都没有
I don’t even have a winter coat.
上帝啊 你没开玩笑吧
Jesus Christ. You’re kidding me.
-拿着这件 孩子 -梅尔 不用
– Take this, kid. – Mel, no.
收着吧 收着吧
I insist. I insist.
我不要你那破外衣 那你穿什么
I don’t want your fucking coat. What’ll you wear?
我有办法的 孩子
Kid, I’ll get by.
根本不合身 完全是…
It won’t even fit me. This is…
完全是狗屁 梅尔
It’s bullshit, Mel.
全他妈是虚情假意
It’s just a big fat fucking bluff.
虚情假意
Bluff?
孩子 你说我…虚情假意
Kid, what are you ta…? Bluff?
我还给你衣服
I offer you this?
滚出去
Get the fuck out of my office.
-好吧 谢谢你的衣服 -什么
– All right, thanks for the coat. – What?
好吧 等等
All right, well, wait.
该死
Aw, shit.
我给你40块吧
Let me give you 40 bucks.
-这猫是怎么回事 -很抱歉
– Explain the cat. – Yeah, sorry.
是…是格非恩家的猫
It’s, uh… It’s the Gorfeins’ cat.
-我昨晚在那里凑合睡的 -它叫什么
– I crashed there last night. – What’s its name?
我不知道 它自己溜出去趁我…
Uh, I don’t know. He snuck out the door when…
你是打算今晚要在这里过夜吗
Do you think you’re staying here tonight?
“你是打算…”
“Do you think…?” Um…
是这么希望的 吉姆在吗
I was hoping to. Is Jim around?
吉姆不在这儿
Jim’s not here.
我们告诉特洛伊他可以在这儿过夜
We told Troy he could crash here.
我是特洛伊·纳尔逊 你好
Troy Nelson. How are you?
你好 我是勒维恩·戴维斯
How you doing? Llewyn Davis.
你好 我听过你的歌♥
Hello. I’ve heard your music,
还从吉姆 珍以及其他人那里
and heard many nice things about you
听过你不少好话
from Jim and Jean and from others.
珍不可能说我一句好话的
You have not heard one nice thing about me from Jean,
绝不可能 是吧 特洛伊
ever, have you, Troy?
所以你告诉格非恩家你会照顾他们的猫
You tell the Gorfeins you’ll take care of their cat,
然后带来给我们照顾
then bring him here for us to take care of.
我的确从吉姆 珍以及其他人那里
I’ve heard nice things
听过你的好话
from Jim and Jean and others.
我不是…我也没办法
I didn’t… It just happened.
它是只乖猫 悠然自得的
It’s a peaceful cat. It’s very contented.
所以我今晚能住这里吗
So I can’t stay here tonight?
我们告诉过特洛伊他可以住这里
Look, we told Troy he could stay.
我们不会为你留着沙发
We don’t keep the couch free on the chance you’ll show up.
如果实在不方便的话
If this is awkward,
我可以今晚表演后搭车回迪克斯堡
I could hitch back to Fort Dix after I perform tonight.
别傻了 沙发给你住
Don’t be silly. We offered you the couch.
你要在哪里表演吗
You’re gigging somewhere?
特洛伊今晚在煤气灯表演
Troy is playing at the Gaslight.
我们和吉姆在那里碰头
We’re meeting Jim there.
我可以睡地板
Well, I could sleep on the floor here,
勒维恩就能睡沙发了
and Llewyn could have the couch.
我可不是个贪图安逸的男人
I’m certainly not a man of comforts.
实在不行 我就搭车回迪克斯堡
Alternately, I could hitch back to Fort Dix after the show.
勒维恩可以和他的猫一起睡地板
Llewyn can sleep on the floor with his cat.
是格非恩家的猫
It’s the Gorfeins’ cat.
我怀孕了
什么情况
What the fuck?
追悔已迟
It’s a lesson too late for the learner
消散如沙 消散如沙
Made of sand, made of sand
转瞬之间 我将灵魂交付
In the wink of an eye, my soul is turning
于子之手 于子之手
In your hand, in your hand
你要离开了吗 没有一句道别吗
Are you going away with no word of farewell
不留一丝痕迹吗
Will there be not a trace left behind?
我本该好好爱你
Well, I could’ve loved you better
-勒维恩 -嗨
– Llewyn. – Hey.
-很高兴见到你 -嗨
– Good to see you. – Hey.
无情非我本意
I didn’t mean to be unkind
我最不想这样 你知道的
You know that was the last thing on my mind
你有无数理由离去
You’ve got reasons aplenty for going
-觉得怎么样 -什么
– What do you think? – What?
他 特洛伊
Him, Troy.
出色的歌♥手
Wonderful performer.
-真的吗 -真的很棒
– Is he? – Wonderful.
请不要离去
Please don’t go
他还会什么别的吗
Does he have a higher function?
你要离开了吗
Are you going away
我去喝一杯
I need a drink.
没有一句道别
With no word of farewell
不留一丝痕迹吗
Will there be not a change
吉姆 我不想在珍面前提这个
Look, Jim, I didn’t wanna mention this in front of Jean.
你知道她的反应
You know how she gets.
-什么意思 -你懂的
– What do you mean? – Just, uh, you know…
我需要…需要借点钱
I need to… I need to borrow some money.
和上次欠的一起 很快就还给你
I can pay you back really soon, that and the last loan.
我认识的一个女孩遇到麻烦 需要帮忙
There’s a girl I know who’s in trouble and needs to get fixed.
-不是又有了吧 -是另一个女孩
– Not again. – This is a different girl.
别告诉珍
Don’t tell Jean.
不告诉珍的话 我是拿不到钱的
I can’t get the money without Jean knowing.
没关系的 我们可以…
It’s okay. We can…
不不不 那算了
No, no, no, it’s okay, it’s okay.
我再找办法
I’ll find it somewhere else.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚观众席里有特别来宾
There’s someone special in the audience tonight
请掌声欢迎他们
who’ll maybe get up and help me out here
上来和我一起表演
if you give a round of applause.
我没带吉他
I don’t have my guitar.
他们是大家都熟悉并喜爱的
I know that you folks know them and love them.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请吉姆和珍
Jim and Jean.
如果错过我的列车
If you miss the train I’m on
你应知道我已离去
You will know that I am gone
你会听到汽笛声起
You can hear the whistle blow
在百里之外
A hundred miles
一百里啊 一百里
A hundred miles, a hundred miles
一百里啊 一百里
A hundred miles, a hundred miles
你会听到汽笛声起
You can hear the whistle blow
在百里之外
A hundred miles
一百里 二百里
Lord, I’m one, Lord, I’m two
三百里 四百里
Lord, I’m three, Lord, I’m four
我已离乡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!