You don’t throw out the license.
那东西应该好好保管
That’s the one thing you keep.
我没法…我要去哪…
I can’t… Where am I gonna…?

Fuck.
好吧 那我先把这些钱收回来
All right, well, let me get this money back then.
我有…
I got…
我还留着这玩意儿
I kept this fucking thing.
我今早刚交了钱 148块
I just paid my dues this morning, 148 bucks.
这是收据
There’s the receipt.
你不能…
You don’t…
我们从不退钱 你傻子吗
We don’t pay dues back. What are you, nuts?
我今早刚付的 四小时前
I just paid it this morning. That was four hours ago.
-是的 -拜托 你是说…
– Yeah. – Come on, you’re telling me…
我上不了船也没法退钱吗
I can’t crew the ship, and I can’t get this money back?
这是你欠工会的钱
This was money you owed your union.
你是休·戴维斯的孩子吗
You Hugh Davis’s kid?
-是的 -他怎么样
– Yeah. – How’s he doing?
挺他妈好的 事实上 他问候过你
He’s fucking great. Matter of fact, he’s been asking after you.
饥饿之感
A hungry feelin’
悄然降临
Came o’er me stealin’
狱中老鼠
And the mice were squealin’
四散尖叫
In my prison cell
老旧的三角铁
And the auld triangle
叮当作响
Went jingle jangle
在皇家运河的
All along the banks
岸堤之上
Of the Royal Canal
清晨伊始
To begin the morning
螺旋喧闹
A screw was bawlin’
起床…
Get up..
明天听的就是你了
We’re gonna hear you tomorrow.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess you are.
欢迎你
Well, you’re welcome.
你觉得这群家伙如何
What do you think of these guys?
在皇家运河的
All along the banks
岸堤之上
Of the Royal Canal
我喜欢他们的毛衣
I like the sweaters.
男孩们还在梦乡
The lads were sleepin’
你不会相信这里的租价有多他妈高
You know, you wouldn’t fucking believe the rent here.
这民谣破烂 我是不清楚
This folk shit, I don’t know.
反正吉姆和珍给我们拉来了大批客人
Jim and Jean, we get a good crowd.
知道为什么吗 勒维恩
You know why, Llewyn?
大部分人
Lot of these guys,
他们来这里看演出
a lot them come in here catch the act,
是因为他们想上珍
because they wanna fuck Jean.
就是这个原因
That’s why they come in.
也有些人 有些家伙 勒维恩
And some of them, some of these guys, Llewyn,
他们过来是因为想上吉姆
they come in here because they wanna fuck Jim.
他们想上吉姆
They wanna fuck Jim.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
-你说他们想上吉姆 -正是如此
– You mean they wanna fuck Jim. – Exactly.
正是如此
Exactly.
至于我
Well, me,
我只上过珍
I’ve only fucked Jean.
在皇家运河的
All along the banks
什么
What?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊 你懂的
Oh, yeah. You know.
你想在煤气灯演出嘛…
If you wanna play the Gaslight…
谢谢 女士们先生们 谢谢
Thanks. Ladies and gentlemen, thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 帕皮·科西嘉托
– Thanks. – Thank you, Pappi Corsicato.
热烈欢迎来自阿肯色州的
Please give a great big welcome to Elizabeth Hobby
伊丽莎白·霍比
from Elinora in Arkansas.
谢谢 谢谢 女士们先生们
Thank you. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢你们 你们真可爱
Thank you. You’re so nice.
这是我在纽约的首场演出
This is my first show in New York.
你是怎么得到这个演出的 贝蒂
How’d you get the gig, Betty?
我准备表演这首歌♥
Um, I’m gonna do this song.
跟我表演的大部分歌♥曲一样
It’s like a lot of the songs I do.
伴随着我的成长
It’s one I grew up with.
拜托 勒维恩 我还是有点节操的
Ha, ha. Come on, Llewyn. Give me a little credit.
我要离你而去 爱人
I’m a-goin’ away to leave you, love
我要远渡重洋
I’m going far over the sea
总有一天我会回来
But I’ll return to you someday
我穿越万里
So I go 10,000 miles
-你的干草包呢 -安静
– Where’s your hay bale? – Shh!
风暴降临
The storms are on
你的玉米穗烟斗呢
Huh? Where’s your corncob pipe?
海面之上
The ocean
你穿条纹内♥裤♥了吗
Are you wearing gingham panties?
安静
Shh!
你个水货
Fuck you, you fucking phony.
快啊 给我们看看你的内♥裤♥
Come on, show us your panties.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给我们看看你的内♥裤♥ 贝蒂
Show us your panties, Betty.
-够了 -好吧
– That’s enough. – Fine.
上帝啊 我恨该死的民谣
Oh, God, I hate fucking folk music.
艾迪 去把佛罗里奥找来
Okay, Eddie. We might need Florio.
我他妈恨死民谣了
I fucking hate folk music.
去他的佛罗里奥 去你的 帕皮
Fuck Florio. Fuck you, Pappi.
这演出就是扯淡
The show is bullshit.
四个爱尔兰佬 还有个摩西奶奶
Four micks and Grandma Moses.
美国著名画家 生养于农场 因绘制农场生活而闻名
姓名 米切·格非恩
地址 河畔路2737号♥ 6A栋 (办公室)
电♥话♥ KLS-1120-1117
勒维恩 进来吧
Llewyn. Come on in.
莉莲在做她拿手的塔布勒沙拉
Lillian’s making her famous tabbouleh salad.
一种黎巴嫩生菜
米切 我很感激
Oh, Mitch, I really appreciate this.
上次的事之后 我非常抱歉
After last time, I just can’t tell you how sorry I am.
别在意
Oh, forget it.
在麦克的事上我们都容易激动
We all get a little emotional over Mike.
表现方式不同罢了
It comes out in different ways.
他那么有才华 却是那样的一生
He had such life, you know? Such a talent.
这实在难以释怀 难以释怀
It’s a big hole. A big hole.
你准备住多久
How long will you be with us?
只是一两天 要是可以的话
Just a day or two, if that’s okay.
等我搞清楚接下来…
Just until I can figure out the next…
当然可以
Sure, yeah.
认识阿伦和多迪·甘布尔吗
Do you know Arlen and Dodi Gamble?
这是勒维恩·戴维斯
This is Llewyn Davis,
我们唱民谣的朋友
our folk-singer friend.
你是吉姆和珍的朋友
You’re Jim and Jean’s friend.
算是吧
Uh, sort of.
吉姆给我们放过那张唱片
Jim played us a pressing of that record,
《求你了 肯尼迪先生》
“Please, Mr. Kennedy.”
-挺滑稽的 -很有趣
– It was hysterical. – So funny.
那张唱片会火的 伙计
That’s gonna be a hit, man.
版税不赚翻了 奈丽
Royalties on that? Whoa, Nelly.
真希望我是你们这一行的
I wish I was in your business.
红了一首歌♥就吃穿不愁了
I mean, one hit could fix you up.
-是的… -勒维恩
– Uh, yeah… – Llewyn.
-莉莲… -真抱歉惹你难过了
– Lillian… – I am so sorry I upset you.
别这样 你还跟我道歉呢
No, no, no. You’re apologizing to me?
-是的 -别啊
– Yeah. – No.
天啊
Holy shit.
不错啊 你新养了一只猫
Oh, that’s… that’s good. You got a new cat.
-不 -不 他回来了
– No. – No, he came home.
自己跑回来的
Found his way back.
昨天早晨 门卫听见有挠门声
The doorman heard something scratching yesterday morning.
-凌晨时分 -看见没
– Early morning, the wee hours. – Yeah, see?
它叫尤利西斯
It’s Ulysses.
希腊神话人物 历经十年艰险漂泊返回故土
-尤利西斯 -尤利西斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!