侍女号♥上有个空位 海员头等舱
There’s a post on The Maid of the Gate, Seaman First Class.
本周五晚六点启航
She weighs anchor this Friday, 6 p.m.
我欠的那笔钱
The money, what I owe,
不能从我的第一周收入里扣吗
can’t they just take it out of, whatever, the first week?
我逃不掉的 肯定得跟着你们
I can’t run out on it. I’m in your fucking sardine can.
是啊 但这不行 现任的才能上船
Yeah, they don’t do that. You gotta be current to ship out.
天哪
Wow.
居然够 我得身无分文了 伙计
I just make it. I’m leaving naked, man.
一切从头开始 好吧 给你钱
Clean start. Okay. Can I pay you?
我给你开张收据
Now, I will write you a receipt,
还有码头 船号♥ 和时间
along with the, uh, pier, ship number, and the time.
你有海员执照吧
Got your Masters Mate’s and Pilot’s license, right?
-没有可就上不了船 -我有
– You ain’t shipping out without that. – Yeah, I got it.
那就好 勒维恩·戴维斯
There you go, Llewyn Davis.
你不会是休·戴维斯的儿子吧
Hey, you’re not Hugh Davis’s kid, are you?
是又怎么样
Why not?
休·戴维斯先生
还好吗
How’s it going?
我要走了 爸爸
I’m taking off, Pop.
要有一阵见不到你了
Won’t see you for a while.
我要出海
Shipping out.
试试新的东西
Try something new.
其实也不新
I mean something old.
好吧
Okay.
听听这个 你以前很喜欢
Here’s this. You used to like this.
那是美好的一天
Oh, it was a fine and a pleasant day
在我工作的雅茅斯港外
Out of Yarmouth Harbor I was faring
我是小帆船上的侍者
As a cabin boy on a sailing lugger
出海捕猎漂亮的鲱鱼群
For to hunt the bonny shoals of herring
你在甲板上
Now you’re up on deck
你是捕渔人
You’re a fisherman
可以满口粗话 展示男子气概
You can swear and show a manly bearing
和伙计们轮流观望
Take your turn and watch with the other fellas
捕猎漂亮的鲱鱼群
As you hunt the bonny shoals of herring
我维持生计 勉强过活
Well, I earned my keep and I paid my way
我的装备都是辛苦挣得
And I earned the gear that I was wearing
我航行百万英里
I sailed a million miles
捕获千万条鱼
Caught 10 million fishes
梦里尽是鲱鱼群
We were dreaming of the shoals
鲱鱼群
Of herring
日日夜夜 挑战大海
Night and day the seas we’re darin’
有时风平浪静
Come wind or calm
有时狂风怒吼
Or winter gale
冷暖自知
Sweating or cold
日渐长大 日渐年老
Growing up, growing old
直至死去
Or dying
梦里尽是鲱鱼群
As we dream about the shoals
鲱鱼群
Of herring
天哪
Wow.
天哪
Wow.
不好意思
Excuse me?
能麻烦你一下吗 我父亲…
Could I trouble you? My father had, um…
需要清洗一下
He needs to be cleaned.
他怎么样
How is he?
他很好
He’s great.
很高兴能看到我期待的
Good to see what I have to look forward to.
什么
What?
-勒维恩 -我没在开玩笑
– Llewyn. – No, I’m not kidding.
我都想明白了
I got it all figured out now.
辛辛苦苦一辈子
You put in some hard years,
结果还是得回到原点
yeah, but eventually you get to kick back,
吃饭要人喂 拉屎都不用起身
your food’s brought to you, don’t even have to get up to shit.
-勒维恩 丹尼还在这儿呢 -抱歉
– Llewyn, Danny’s sitting right here. – Oh, sorry.
你怎么回事 真不害臊
What’s wrong with you? Shame on you.
抱歉 见到他真好 真好
I’m sorry. It was really good to see him. It was great.
-你把我的文件盒放哪了 -什么
– Where’d you put my file box? – Huh?
老房♥子里收拾的文件盒 放哪了
From the house, where’s my file box?
你让我都扔掉
You told me to throw everything out.
所有的老东西 乔伊
All the old shit, Joy.
-妈的 你把它扔了 -勒维恩
– Fuck, you threw out my file box? – Llewyn.
不能说粗话是吧
Yeah, no cursing.
只是我得回到工会大厅去
Except now I gotta go back to the fucking union hall.
我的海员执照还在里面
It had my Masters Mate’s and Pilot’s license in it.
老天爷 乔伊
Jesus Christ, Joy.
你让我扔到路边去
You told me to put it out by the curb.
我就这么做了
It’s what I did.
我要你走 你给我出去
I want you to leave. Get out of here.
妈的
Fuck.
-好 我是混♥蛋♥ 是吧 -对极了
– Yeah, I’m a dick, right? – That’s right.
丹尼 你舅舅是个坏人
Danny, your uncle’s a bad man.
好吧
Okay.
-谁 -我是勒维恩 别挂
– Hello? – It’s Llewyn. Don’t hang up.
我没想留下 就想找个地方放东西
I don’t wanna stay. I just need a place to dump my stuff.
拜托了
Please.
到哪儿都带着累死了
I’m tired of dragging it all around with me.
拜托了
Please?
-你打算住在哪 -我不清楚
– Where are you gonna stay? – I don’t know.
就两个晚上
It’s only two nights.
纽约五区里总会有人
There must be someone in the five boroughs
愿意接待我
who isn’t pissed at me.
-你感觉怎么样 -还好
– How do you feel? – Fine.
怎么了
Why?
进行得很顺利
So it went okay?
我周六才做
I’m doing it Saturday.
天啊 勒维恩 你居然都不记得
Jesus, Llewyn, you don’t even fucking remember.
老兄 抱歉 我…我出门了
Yeah, boy, I’m sorry. I… I was away.
感觉过了很长时间
Well, it seemed like it was a long time,
但其实只有几天
but it was just a couple of days.
-我很抱歉 -你去哪了
– Yeah, I’m sorry. – Where were you?
芝加哥
In Chicago.
做什么
Why?
不 没什么
No. Nothing.
帕皮明天会让你上台演出
Pappi will let you play tomorrow.
搞点儿钱
Pick up a couple bucks.
他不会的 我不到一个月前去过
No, he won’t. I was there less than a month ago.
他会的 我求他的
He will. I asked him.
谢谢 你真是太好了
Wow. Thank you, that was very nice of you,
但是我不干了
but I’m out. I’m done.
-我要回商船队 -就这样罢了吗
– Going back to the Merchant Marine. – What, that’s it?
明天的演出也许对你有好处
This could be good for you tomorrow.
在煤气灯表演第四百次
Playing the Gaslight for the 400th time?
就为了赚那点儿钱
For the fucking basket?
事实上 那点儿钱不全是你的
Actually, you’d have to split the basket.
还有一个表演者
There’s another act.
不过《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的人会到场
But The Times is gonna be there.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
Oh, The Times.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉 谢谢你的关心
I’m sorry. Thanks for the thought,
但是这好不到哪儿去
but it’s not going anywhere.
我累了
I’m tired.
你累了
You’re tired?
对 我他妈太累了
Yeah, I’m so fucking tired.
我以为只要睡一觉就会好 但是…
I thought I just needed a night’s sleep, but it’s…
要严重得多
it’s more than that.
还是谢谢你
But thank you, for trying.
我爱你
I love you.
别这样
Come on.
你胡扯什么
Are you shitting me?
我扯什么了 伙计
In what way, buddy?
换个执照要85块钱
Eighty-five dollars? To replace a license?
你不该乱扔执照的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!