用她古老的外国口音问着…
…asking in that ancient foreign voice of hers
谁扮演史密西?
Who is playing Smithie?
大家都到哪儿去了?
Where did everyone go?
对不起 他把伯克先生带着楼去了
Sorry she taken Mr. Berg upstairs
好吧
Alright.
我想听你说 不过…
I listen to you, but…
听不见你说了什么
…I don’t hear him.
你肯定自己有认真听?
Excatly sure what your getting in?
我要用手臂扣住你
I am going to put my arm around you
我想要靠你更近 你不介意吧?
I want to hold you close. You don’t mind that, do you?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
有时候 人们所说的话 并不是他们真正要表达的意思
Sometimes people don’t say exactly what they mean
而你整个晚上都为此自责
And you have been guilty of this all evening.
现在 我要跟你说一些事
Now, I’ll tell you something.
都是认真的
And I will mean,
每一句 每个词
…everything I say.
我太太她是不能自主她的行为的
My wife is not a free agent.
因为我不允许
I don’t allow her that.
婚姻的禁锢是实质性的
The bonds of marriage are real bonds.
我们许下的誓言
The vows we take,
我们敬仰并且坚持那些誓言
…we honor and enforce them.
为了我们自己
For our selves, by ourselves, or,
必要的时候 我们甚至委曲求全来坚守誓言
if necessary, they are enforced for us.
总而言之 她…
Either way, she is…
是被限制的
…bound.
你明白吗?
Do you understand this?
行为导致后果
There are consequences to one’s actions.
而且可以肯定的是
And there would, for certain, be consequences to…
如果行为本身是错误的
…wrong actions.
后果也将是黑暗的 并且…
Dark, they would be, and…
无法避免
…inescapable.
既然如此 为什么要以身试法呢
why instigate a need to suffer?
巴克 你在那儿吗?
Bucky J, are you there?
他在那儿吗? 是的 他在
Is he there? Yes, he is there.
我觉得他还是没有把2K放对地方
I’d say we haven’t still got the 2K quite in the right place
应该再往上2尺 你比我更清楚
I think I’d say up about 2 feet, you’d know better than me.
还是…
But it’s still…
老板 你想要2k低一点?
Boss, you want the 2K down?
低一点?
Want it down?
是 我是说再往下2尺
Yeah, I’d say about 2 foot down Bucky.
你想要往下多少?
How much you want it to do down?
嗯 再下一点
Yeah, a bit more…
继续 多少?
Keep… How far?
再往下1尺
Another foot Bucky.
我都还没够到呢
I haven’t even touched it yet.
那就从现在的位置移2尺
Well then put it 2 foot from where it is…
不对 从现在的位置往下移1尺 巴克
no, a foot down from where it is Bucky.
老板…
“… oss”.
什么?
What?
够到了 老板
Got it, boss.
巴克 我… 巴克 把它放低2尺行吗?
Bucky, I… Bucky just lower it 2 foot, would you?
就从那里
From there.
不对 巴克 你把它向上移了
No, Bucky. It’s going up.
我想要它向下2尺
I want it down, Bucky, Two foot lower.
见鬼 我抽筋了!
This goddamn time I had a cramp
再等一下
Just a minute, I’m getting on it…
谢谢你 巴克
Thank you Bucky.
是否值得我们去和他谈谈别的
Does we it in something else… go talk to him…
嗯… 先放松一下
Just uh… relax for a minute.
听着 找个医生到摄影棚 看看到底怎么回事
Listen, get medics on the scene, and see what’s behind this.
好的 不过 找谁?
Yes, but. who..
我没法自己上去
…Phil’s on it.
菲尔在…已经叫他上去了 巴克应该没事 – 好吧
Phil’s in… We got Phil up there now, Bucky J doin a deal. Ok
大伙儿 把灯光布景弄好吧 我们一起加把劲
Please guys, lets work on these lighting cues, alright, we need to work together…
马上就有灯光了 只要再等几分钟
We’re almost lit, couple of minutets
好了 提姆和莎丽 最后五分钟
Alright, Tim and Sally, five minute warning, five minute warning.
一队最后准备 五分钟 最后五分钟
Last looks on first team please, five minute warning.
埋位装置到位 埋位
Lockups go to place please, lockups to place.
我要出去 有没有什么需要我带的?
I’m heading out, you need anything?
这么快就要走?
Quittin time already?
我已经晚了
Passed.
想不想留下喝杯酒?
Wanna stay for a drink?
不了 我去健身房♥来不及了 健身房♥?
Naw, I’m late for gym. Gym?
是健身房♥还是吉姆?
Is that with a ‘g’ or a ‘j’?
哦 原创笑话?
Oh, that’s original.
是健身房♥
‘G’
你在做什么…
what do you do…
去健身房♥?
…at the gym?
健身啊
I exercise!
为什么要健身?
why would you do that?
再见
See ya
就留下喝小小一杯吧
Stay for one little drink?
我好寂寞哦… 暂停 检查
I’m so lonely… Cut, check.
哦 可怜的小婴孩
Oh, poor small infant child…
一杯?
One?
见鬼
Damn
还有什么需要?
Will there be anything else?
没有了 谢谢 吉姆 荣幸之至
No, thank you, Jim. My pleasure.
想要留下一起吃饭吗?
You want to stay for dinner?
也许吧
Maybe
我觉得你应该留下
I think you should.
你这么认为?
You do?
是的 真心实意
I really do.
这杯酒不错
This is a nice drink.
这炉火也不错
Nice fire.
太太小孩都不在家…
wife and children gone..
你说太多了
You talk too much.
真不好意思 宝贝
So sorry, baby.
别破坏了好气氛
Don’t ruin this…
没什么可破坏的 比利
There’s nothing to ruin Billy.
暂停
Done cut.
停停 检查
We copy cut. Check gate.
嗯 我是对的 你们都没读过剧本吗?
Yeah, I was right. Did anyone else read the script?
比利说完那句台词 灯光转暗 明白吗?
The light should fade after Billy’s line, do you see?
看
Look.
好吧 再来一遍 各就各位
Alright alright, we go again please! Back to 1 everybody!
一辆车
A car…
是门锁啊 阿尔 不是车 是门锁
A click Al, it wasn’t a car, it was a ‘click’.
外面埋位的伙计 准备一下行吗?
Guys on lockup outside, can we work on that please?
我们得先埋位才好过摄影车 不 我们有ITC
Really, I can’t have cars going by without… No, we had ITC…
我觉得不是…应该是线路的问题
I don’t think it was… It’s something in the wire…
你能不能去解决一下?
Will you pick that up?
谢谢 我神经质 我知道
Thanks. I’ve got a lot of nerve, I know…
仿佛就在昨天 我尚能自己照顾自己
…it seems that only yesterday I was carrying my own weight.
谢谢你 德温
Thanks, Devon.
荣幸之至
My pleasure…
这正是我们需要的
That is exactly what we need.
录影机 就位没? 好了
Camera department, you guys ready? Yeah
好 您要上哪去 先生?
OK. Where you gonna go sir?
我想喝点咖啡
Can I have some coffee?
好的 咖啡马上就来
Yeah, coffee comming in..
拍完之后 想不想跟我一起去吃点东西?
After shooting, do you want to go get something to eat with me?
我猜你一定知道某家温馨的意大利小馆子
I bet you know a cute little Italian resaurant.
可以大快垛贻
Tucked away
隐秘 又好口味
Private, Great food.
我的确知道!
I do!
你怎么知道的呢?
How did you know that?
咱们就去那儿?
Did I say a night?
他们已经准备好了
They’re ready for you.
再稍等片刻
Wait just a minute.