内陆帝国
Inland Empire
埃克森 史上播放跨度最长的广播剧
Axxon N., the longest running radio play in history
今晚 在波罗的海地区继续广播
Tonight, continuing in the Baltic region.
“旧旅馆里的一个灰濛濛的冬日”
A gray winter day in an old hotel.
“楼梯很暗”
The stairway is dark
这个走廊我没有走过 我们在哪?
I don’t recognize this hallway. Where are we?
在我们的房♥间里了
At our room now
我没有钥匙
I don’t have the key
你把钥匙给我了 在我这儿
No, you gave it to me. I have it
我怎么了?
What’s wrong with me?
就是这个房♥间吗? 我怎么没有印象?
This is the room? I don’t recognize it
好 把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes. Sure.
你知道妓♥女♥都干些什么吧?
You know what whores do?
我知道
Yes
她们打炮
They fuck
想要跟我打炮吗? 把衣服脱了
Do you want to fuck me? Take off your clothes
然后我告诉你怎么做
I’ll tell you what I want

Fine
我在哪?
Where am I?
我害怕
I’m afraid
我害怕
I’m afraid
总有一天我会找到答案
I am going to find out one day.
你打算什么时候说?
When will you tell him?
会有谁知道呢?
Who could have known?
几点了?
What time is it
我有个秘密
I have a secret.
今天一天都没有电♥话♥
There have been no calls today.
我听到有人来了
I hear someone.
我想不用再等多久了
I do not think it will be much longer now.
你在找东西?
You are looking for something?
是的
Yes
是的 你想要进去?
Are you looking to go in? Yes
一个入口?
An opening?
在寻找一个入口 你明白吗? 是的 我明白
Look for an opening. Do you understand? Yes, I understand
你明白我在寻找一个机会? 是的 我完全明白
Do you understand I look for an opening? Yes. I understand completely.
很好! 你能明白就好
Good. Good that you understand.
很好!
That’s good!
很好!你能明白!
You understand!
需要帮助吗?
May I help you?
我新搬来的
I am a new neighbor.
就住在附近
I live just down the street.
夫人
Ma’m?

Hello!
我无意打扰
I don’t mean to intrude
我是你的新邻居
I am your new neighbor.
希望我的突然造访没有给你带来不便
I hope that it is not being incovenient for you?
哪里 哪里
No, no.
请坐
Please, sit down.
多么美的房♥子
Such a lovely home!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们也非常喜欢
We enjoy it very much

Please
呃 来杯咖啡?
Uh, would you like uh, coffee?
太好了 谢谢
That would be lovely. Thank you.
您呢 夫人?
And for you, ma’m?
我也是 亨利 谢谢你
The same, Henry, Thank you.
我四处走 拜访新邻居
I’ve, I’ve been going around meeting new neighbors.
我认为结识邻居是很重要的
I think that it is important know one’s neighbors.
跟他们打招呼
To say “hello” to them.
是的 现在已经很少人这样做了 不过你这样做很好
Yes, it’s very rare these days but that’s very nice.
你家住哪?
Which house are you living in?
就在附近
Just down the way.
一丛小树后面
Tucked back in the small woods.
那座砖房♥
The brick house.
我大概知道那座
I think I know the one.
在马路上不容易看到我的房♥子
It is difficult to see it from the road.
谢谢
Thank you.
加糖 加奶?
Milk and sugar?
嗯 很好
OH, yes, very good.
还需要什么吗 夫人?
Will that be all ma’m?
不用了 谢谢
Yes. Yes, thank you.
我就在外面 如果有需要请招呼我
I’ll be just close by if you need me.
谢谢 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
那么…
So…
我听说你手上有个新角色?
You have a new role to play, I hear.
正在争取
Up for a role
拿不拿得到 还很难说
But, I’m afraid, far from getting it.
不不 我听说的是你已经拿到了 很肯定
No, no, I definitively heard that you have it.

Oh?
是不是…
It is an…
是不是个有趣的角色?
Is it an interesting role?
哦 是的 非常有意思
Oh yes, very
是关于婚姻吗?
Is it about marriage?
从某些角度来看 也许是 不过…
Um… perhaps, in some ways… but… um…
你的丈夫 他也参加吗?
Your husband, he’s involved?

No.
一个小男孩 出去玩
A little boy went out to play.
当他打开门的时候
When he opened his door…
他看见了世界…
…he saw…the world.
他穿过走廊
As he passed through the doorway…
产生了倒影
…he caused, a reflection.
恶魔由此诞生
Evil was born
恶魔诞生了 它尾随着男孩
Evil was born, and followed the boy.
对不起 什么意思?
I’m sorry… what is that?
一个古老的传说
An old tale.
它的变体是…
And a variation:
一个女孩
A little girl…
出去玩
…went out to play.
在市场迷路了
…lost in the marketplace…
仿佛她并未真正来到这个世界
…as if half born.
然后 她没有穿过市场 你知道的 不是吗?
Then, not through the marketplace, you see that, don’t you?
她穿过市场后面的小巷
But through the alley behind the marketplace.
这是通往宫殿的路
This is the way to the Palace.
而你不记得这些
But it isn’t something you remember.
健忘… 我们都健忘
Forgetfulness, it happens to us all.
而我… 却是最健忘的一个
And me?… why, I’m the worst one!
哦 我在哪儿呢?
OH, where was I?
你的电影里有没有谋杀?
Yeah.. Is there is a murder in your film?
没有 这并不是电影的一部分
Ah, no, it’s not part of the story…
不!
No!
我看你是弄错了
I think you are wrong about that!

No.
天杀的残酷谋杀!
Brutal fuckin’ murder!
呃…这类的谈话我不喜欢
Ah… I don’t like this kind of talk
我看你该走了 不喜欢你说的话
The things you’ve been saying, I think should go now.
是啊
Yes…
我…我记不清楚应该是今天 两天之后 还是昨天
Me… I.. I can’t seem to remember if it’s today, two days from now, or yesterday!
我想 如果是9:45的话…
I suppose that if it was 9:45…
应该是过了午夜…
I’d think it was after midnight!
例如
For instance…
如果今天
If today…
成为明天…
…was tomorrow…
你甚至不会记得 还有未偿还的债
…you would’nt even remember that you owed on an unpaid bill.
行为
Actions…
导致后果
…do have consequences.
然而
And yet
因为魔力的缘故…
…there is the magic.
如果发生在明天…
If it was tomorrow…
你将… 坐在那儿
…you would be sitting over there.
明白了吗?
You see?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!