你能给我在地图上指一下吗?
Can you ah..show me up here on this map?
这就是洛杉矶漫长而悲伤的土地使用史
Long, sad history of L.A land use..
把墨西哥家族
Mexican families..
从夏瓦兹峡谷赶出来 建了座道奇体育场
bounced out of shava’s ravine to build
the Dodgers stadium..
将北美印第安人从邦克山扫地出门 建了个音乐中心
American Indians swept out of Bunker Hills for
the music center..
而现在塔里克的家乡
and now Tariq’s neighborhood..
被推土机铲平 让位于峡景地♥产♥
bulldozed aside for Channel View Estates.
有人吗?
Hello..!
你好 我是珍德 欢迎来到少女星球按♥摩♥店
Hi..I’m Jade, welcome to Chick Planet Massage
请留意一下今天的“猫咪食客”
Please take note of today’s pussy eater special..
一直到打烊都是特♥价♥
(猫咪食客=Pussy eater,暗指色情服务)
which is all day till closing time.
– 多少钱呀?
– 都是十四块九毛五
– How much is it..?
– 14.95
倒不是说价钱不公道
Well not that 14.95 ain’t a totally groovy price..
不过我来 其实是为了找一个为乌尔夫曼工作的人
but I’m actually trying to locate this guy
who works for Mr. Wolfmann?
他也是猫咪食客吗?
Ah…does he eat pussy ?
这家伙叫格伦·夏洛克
Fella named Glenn Charlock..?
哦 格伦啊 他常常来这儿
Ah sure, Glenn, he comes in here..
他也是猫咪食客
he eats pussy.
我们都在奇诺监狱待过 你今天见过他吗?
Well Glenn and I were in chino round the same time,
you seen hime today?
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a cop ?
不是
No.
我之所以问 是因为如果你是警♥察♥
The reason I ask is if you’re a cop..
就可以免费预览今天的猫咪食客节目哦
you’d be entitled to a free preview of our
pussy eater special.
我是有执照的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 算吗?
Well how about a licensed P.I ?
班比!
Hey Bambi…
天啊 我们莫非要在这里…
So..where do we uhm..
不是跟你 呆瓜
Not you bong brain.
这就是我以为的那个?这不是写着猫咪食客吗?
难道不是…?
I thought it was here..pussy eaters special..
does that mean..
恭喜啊 嬉皮流氓
Congratulations…hippie scum..
欢迎来到麻烦的世界
Welcome to a world of inconvenience.
各位早安
Well morning Sam..
今日星象中的灾星已经驾到
like a bad luck planet in today’s horoscope..
站在面前的正是
Here’s the old, hippie-hating mad dog himself..
痛恨嬉皮士的疯狗警督
in the flesh..
比格福特·伯强生本人
Lieutenant Detective Christian F. ‘BigFoot’ Bjornsen..
这个演员工会成员迈着约翰·韦恩的步子
SAG member, John Wayne walk..
理着摩登原始人的平头
flat top of Flintstones proportion..
眼睛闪烁出星星点点邪恶的光芒 仿佛在说
and that little evil shit twinkle in his eye that says..
“我来侵犯人♥权♥啦”
civil rights violations.
你好啊 多克
What’s up Doc..?
她是你前女友哦?
So that’s your ex-girlfriend ?
莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹?
Shasta…Fay….Hepworth.
莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹
Shasta Fay Hepworth !
她可是格伦的老板米奇·乌尔夫曼
She’s a known intimate…
众所周知的老相好
of Glen’s employer Mickey Wolfmann..
但你认为格伦跟莎斯塔…
but do you think that Glenn and Shasta..
有…
were….
次-奥过吗?
F U C K I N G ing.
操过吗?
Fuckinging…?
是不是就因为这你才杀了他?
Is that why you killed him ?
比格福特…
BigFoot..
你该怎么想?
Just how does it make you feel..?
你在这里念念不忘
I mean here you are still carrying the torch..
她却和那些纳粹王八蛋一个个地操啊
and here she is in the company of all those
Nazi lovers.
继续说呀 比格福特 我都要硬了
Keep doing that BigFoot you’re giving me a hard on.
你这个死倔的意大利猴子
Tough little white monkey..
就像法特索·加德逊说的一样
(加德逊是电影乱世忠魂中有虐待癖的角色)
as my friend Fatso Justin always says..
当嫌疑人——也就是你
So our suspect, that’s you…
正在打盹之时
这对于嬉皮士的生活来说是必不可少的午休
was having alleged midday nap so necessary
to the hippie life style..
峡景地♥产♥所在地出现枪击事故
some sort of incident occurs in the vicinity of
Channel View Estates..
当地发生交火,等一切平息下来后
fire arms are discharged, when the dust settles..
格伦·夏洛克已经死亡
we found him on Glenn Charlock deceased..
但是更让我们好奇的是
but more compellingly for LAPD..
他本应保护的人
is the man Charlock was supposed to be guarding…
米奇·Z·乌尔夫曼失踪了
Michael Z. Wolfmann..has vanished..
这样一来地方执法部门只有不到24小时的时间
giving local law enforcement less than..
然后FBI就会说这是绑♥架♥
24 hours before the Feds call it a kidnapping
and come in to fuck..
过来把这里搞得鸡飞狗跳
everything up..
斯波特罗 只要你供出你的邪教同伙的名字
so perhaps,Sportello, you can help forestall this..
也许可以帮我们避免这一切 你也能解脱了
by providing the names of the other
members of your cult.
邪教?
Cult..?
随便什么人都不会蠢到自己一个人在凶案现场
No one would ever be stupid enough
to attempt this alone..
所以这一定是你们某种曼森家族式的阴谋 你说是吧?
which suggest some kind of Mansonoid conspiracy,
wouldn’t you agree?
不是
No.
听着 洛杉矶时报
Look I’ve been referred to..
已经不止一次
more than one time..
称赞我是
by the L.A Times..
多才多艺的警督
as a renaissance detective, OK?
这就证明我有很多品格
which means I am many things..
唯一没有的就是愚蠢
One thing I am not is stupid..
我现在纯粹出于一种贵人的高尚
so purely out of noblesse oblige..
才把这个假设加于你的身上…
I extend this assumption to cover you as well.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck..?
嘿 索恩乔
Hey Saunch.
你好 多克
What’s up Doc..!
警督 你们没有任何证据
You know you have no case here..
如果你要起诉他 你最好拿出真东西
so if you’re gonna charge him you better..
否则就放了他
otherwise, you have to let him go.
索恩乔 你不认识这是谁了吗?
这可是多才多艺的伯强生警督哦
Saunch, remember who this is you’re talking to, this is
BigFoot Bjornsen, renaissance cop.
我当然知道
I know who he is.
所以 到底是怎么回事?
So, what’s the beef here exactly ?
跟你没关系 你一个海事律师凑什么热闹
It doesn’t have much to do with your speciality
which I understand is Marine Law?
警督 苍茫大海上也是有不少案子的啊
We got plenty of crime on the high seas Lieutenant.
好吧 现在的指控有谋杀
Ok, well so far we have murder..
还有绑♥架♥
and kidnapping..
如果你听不惯也可以当成海盗看
we can work-in pirates, if it would make you
more comfortable..
– 反正都是重罪
– 但是…
– either way it’s high profile.
– Yeah but ah…
根据你对我客户过去种种骚扰的历史
Given you history of harassment with my client..
这案子不会上法庭审判的
this will never make it to trial.
事实上我们很有可能把这事捅到法庭
No I think we could probably take this all the way to trial..
不过倒霉的是在这里招到的陪审团成员99%都会是…
but with our luck…the jury pool will be 99%..
嬉皮怪物
hippie.
你们可以换个地方审啊 去橘子郡之类的地方
Well unless you change the venue to may be like
Orange County..
那里的嬉皮可没多少
not as many hippies there you know?
索恩乔 你到底是谁的律师?
Saunch, who are you working for ?
客户雇我做律师可是要给钱的 多克
Clients pay me for work Doc..
要给钱啊 多克
clients pay me for work Doc.
那么,怎么说?
So..?
我想还是把斯波特罗先生踢走吧
I’ve decided I’m gonna kick Mr. Sportello.
你要踢他?
You’re gonna kick him?
这可是人身攻击行为
That’s assault!
这是警♥察♥的行话 索恩乔 意思是他要放我走
I think it’s police slang. Saunch, it means cut me loose.
我要带嫌疑人去扣押车♥库♥领他的车了
I’ll release the suspect at the impound Garage.
真的?
Promise…?
真的
I promise.
显然有一些市民正在接受反游击战的演习
Apparently a party of civilians had some training
exercise in anti guerrilla war fare..
他们可能认为这个尚未竣工的地♥产♥无人居住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!