Yes honey, make it quick. I gotta live one tonight,
and I totally fucked up my face.
哦…关于米奇·乌尔夫曼 你知道多少?
Oh, Ok..Mickey Wolfmann, what can you tell me?
洛杉矶房♥地♥产♥巨头
Power house in L.A real estate..
从沙漠到海洋都是他的地盘
from the desert to the sea..
严格来说是犹太人 却偏偏想当个纳粹
technically Jewish but wants to be a Nazi..
你怎么招惹上他了?
What’s he to you ?
有个案子可能跟他有关
如果我想把这个乌尔夫曼约出来 聊个天怎么办?
Possible case..say I wanted to hang out and rap
with this Wolfmann?
行不通 他走到哪里身边都有十几个
骑摩托的保镖跟着
I’d say it’s a really bad idea, he goes around
with a dozen bikers..
大多是雅利安兄弟会的流氓
mostly Aryan brotherhood alumni.
等下 虽然我总是翘社会研究课
Wow..wow..wow..wait, I flunked social studies but..ah..
但是雅利安兄弟会跟犹太人没有仇恨吗?
Jews and Aryan brotherhood..isn’t there
something about hatred?
米奇这人非常难以捉摸 最近越来越是如此
No, Mickey is eccentric, more and more lately..
要我说 就是嗑药磕傻了
I’d say stoned out of his fucking mind since he
discovered drugs..
我没说你 多克
no offense to you Doc.
我该怎么做就能“碰巧遇上”他?
So where would I find him…like accidentally?
去峡景地♥产♥找找看 那是他糟蹋环境的最新大作
Try the Channel View Estates, his latest insult
to the environment.
那个比格福特·伯强生做广♥告♥的地方?
The..the one that..ah..BigFoot Bijornsen does
the commercial for?
没错,就是那个
That’s the one.
也许你的警♥察♥哥们才是该处理这件事的人
Maybe your old copper is the one who should be..
taking care of your case.
我确实这么想过
Yeah well I did think about going to BigFoot
with this but..
只是当我刚想打起电♥话♥的时候
就想起过往种种不愉快…
just as I reached for the phone..history and all, I thought
呃!
Ooof!
也许你找纳粹更好一些
Well may be you’re better off with the Nazis.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
好了 我要弄液体眼线笔
先挂了啊 拉里
I got major liquid-liner…if it’s all right I
gotta get off now Larry.
嘿 兄弟 我可不要你们交租金
Hey man, I don’t want you paying rent..
交租金多麻烦 我要你们拥有自己的寓所
rent’s a hassle..I wanna see you in your own pad..
是比格福特?
How did BigFoot…?!
峡景地♥产♥ 最新最时髦的房♥地♥产♥产业
The Channel View Estates, Artige’s newest and
grooviest housing development..
没有恼人的信贷审查
no buzz-kill credit checks..
更没有最低首♥付♥款 这些都无关紧要
no minimum down payments..that’s not your bag..
听好了:设备齐全的厨房♥
but check this out: fully equipped kitchen..
全自动清洁的烤箱
with automatic self cleaning oven and breakfast nook..
还有隐蔽设计的早餐台
out of sight..
加上一辆车也放得下的双位车♥库♥
attached one car and available two car garage..
最棒的是
and best of all..
从窗外看出去的多明古兹防洪峡的美景
只能用三个字形容
a view of the domingus flood controlled channel that can only be described in two words..
棒极了
Right On!
这是怎么一回事?
So… what’s all this now?
多克,你好啊
What’s up Doc ?!
米奇·乌尔夫曼
洛杉矶最著名的房♥地♥产♥商人之一
Michael Wolfmann, one of Los Angeles most prominent
real estate developers..
在周三新闻发布会上宣布
has announced in a Wednesday press conference..
继续在市内开♥发♥住♥宅♥区的计划
he’s proceeding with construction of several new
urban housing developments..
最先开工的是峡景地♥产♥…
the most immediate to be called Channel View Estates.
– 多克
– 你好啊
-Doc…
-Howdy.
昨天晚上警♥察♥又去你家里找你了
Pop came down last night looking for you again.
比格福特吗?
BigFoot?
对,就是他
Yeah, that’s the one.
他为什么不像平常一样把我大门踢开?
I wonder why he didn’t kick-in my door as usual ?!
他好像想踢来着 但又说了句
He might’ve been thinking about it, but said something like..
“明天也不迟”
tomorrow is another day..
那就是今天了 对吧?
Which would be today, right ?
乌尔夫曼以他的奇怪的宣传方式
和极具攻击性的风格闻名
Micke Wolfmann’s known for his outlandish advertising,
and aggressive style..
并且还积极投身于南加州房♥地♥产♥啥啥啥乱七八糟的
and has been..ah..actively involved in the Southern California real estate development for the past…
– 早上好 多克
– 你好 皮图尼娅
– Good morning Doc.
– Hey..good morning Petunia.
– 你的埃弗罗发型真好看
– 是吗?
-I love your Afro!
-Oh yeah?
多克 你办公室里有访客等你
Doc, you have someone waiting in your office.
– 医生你好
– 你好
– Doctor..
– Doctor..
你好 抱歉让你久等了
Hi there…sorry to keep you waiting.
你是斯波特罗吗?
Doctor Sportello ?
对,你是…?
That’s right..what is it my brother?
你好 我是塔里克·卡里
Peace..I’m Tariq Khalil.
你好 坐下吧
Cool…sit down
你来找我 有何贵干?
How can help you today ?
有个白小子跟我一起坐牢的
There’s this white boy I was in the joint with..
雅利安兄弟会的 我们在监狱里做了笔交易
Aryan brotherhood..we did some business and all..
现在我们都出来了 他还欠我钱
Now we’re both out and he still owes me..
这事我不能细说
I can’t tell you the details but..
总之是很大一笔钱
it’s a whole lot of money.
好吧 他叫什么名字?
What about his name..?
格伦·夏洛克
Glenn Charlock.
好吧 你知道现在这人在什么地方吗?
And a…you now where he’s staying now ?
只知道他的老板是谁
I know where he works..
他在给一个叫米奇·乌尔夫曼的人当保镖
He’s a bodyguard for this building named Wolfmann.
如果你不介意的话 我想问问
你是从哪儿知道我做侦探的?
Pardon my asking Mr. Khalil, how did you hear about me?
斯雷奇·泼提特跟我说的
Sledge..Sledge Poutee.
哇..都是过去的事情了
Wow…flash from the past brother..

yeah
他说你在67年的时候帮过他忙
He said you helped him out of a situation back in 67.
那是第一次有人冲我开枪
First time I got shot at..
我再问个显而易见的问题
I hope you don’t mind an obvious question..
既然你知道这个格伦在哪儿工作
为什么不直接去问他 而要找我这个中间人?
You know where this Glenn Charlock works, why not just go there and look him up directly?
因为乌尔夫曼由一些雅利安兄弟会的人
Well because, Wolfmann likes to surround himself
with the Aryan brotherhood..
全天守护
day and night..
除了格伦 我和其他那些纳粹王八蛋都无法和睦相处
You see, outside of Glenn, I ain’t never liked
the company of Nazis.
所以你就送我这个白人去 让我的脑袋被砸烂?
So a..send somebody who might get his head hammered?
就这意思吧
More or less.
你在监狱里混帮派吗?
When you were inside, were you in ah..a gang?
黑人游击队家庭
The Black Gorilla Family.
然后你还跟雅利安兄弟会的人做交易?
And you say you did business with who now..?
The Aryan brotherhood?
你看
Listen..
我们对美国政♥府♥的很多看法都一致
We found we shared some of the similar opinions
about the U.S government..
– 仅此而已
– 哦 了解了
– That’s all.
– Mmm…I can dig.
还有别的原因吗?
There something else…?
事实上
Matter of fact there is..
我过去混的街头帮派是阿特希亚会
my old street gang..the Artiza Crips…
出狱后我回去找他们
see when I came home from chino..
发现他们人都不在了
I went looking for them and found out they
ain’t just them gone..
帮会地盘都没了
but the whole turf itself!
你说“不在了”是什么意思?
What do you mean gone..?
就是不在了
Man I’m talking not there.
全被碾成碎片 海鸥在上面啄食
Ground up into little pieces, sea gulls
pickin’ all over it..
我还以为肯定是自己嗑药的幻觉
Man I thought i was tripping..
就开车兜了一圈 回去再看 还是什么都没有
got in my car, drove around, came back, still gone
没有人 也没有东西
Nothing..nobody..
一座鬼城
just a ghost town..
除了一个大标牌 上面写着“此处即将启用”
with a big sign that said coming to this site soon..
带着那种狗屎的天价楼♥盘♥的图片
with a big ass ugly picture of some houses..
– 你猜猜是哪个建筑商?
– 我猜…
– And guess who the builder is?
– Let me guess!
又是乌尔夫曼
Wolfmann again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!