那是啥意思?
What is it?
就是你 我 加一台录音机
或许再叫一个检察官旁听?
You, me, a tape machine, maybe another
DDA to witness it?
– 听着,我求你个事
– 什么事?
– All right listen, I need something from you though?
– What?
我想查个档案
I need to look up somebody’s jacket.
就这…?
That’s it?
没问题 我们天天自己去查
That’s no big deal, we do that all the time.
你们天天都违法查绝密档案?
What! you break into officially sealed records
all the time?
别装傻了 想查什么档案
Grow up, what’s the name on the file?
艾德里安·普鲁士的档案
Adrian Prussia.
就像打开了多克根本不想去打开的大门
As if looking for something he didn’t want to find..
他也终于明白了这些档案为什么会像老酒一样被封存
it became clear as Vodka you keep in the ice box..
档案里全都是
that whatever the connection..
洛杉矶警局和普鲁士所做的不齿勾当
between the LAPD and Adrian Prussia..
普鲁士算得上是洛杉矶警局的雇佣杀手
he might as well have been working for them
as a contract killer..
专门为警局杀不顺眼又不便下手的人
doing deeds for them they couldn’t do
for themselves..
这些年来 普鲁士被怀疑过
time after time he was pulled in,..
问询过甚至逮捕过
questioned, arraigned, indicted, no matter..
他的案子却从没有一件开庭审理
somehow the cases never quite got to trial..
这些案件都在维护司法公正过程中不了了之
each being bargained down in the interests of justice..
最终无论是什么样的麻烦
not to mention Adrian..
普鲁士都能顺利脱身
who invariably walked..
引起他注意的
and one of those deeds appeared to be labeled:
则是一则误杀洛杉矶警局警员
The Justifiable Homicide
文森特·因得利卡托的案件
of one of the LAPD’s very own…
文森特·因得利卡托
Vincent Intellicado…
也是比格福特·伯强生唯一的搭档
otherwise known as BigFoot’s partner.
比格福特?
BigFoot?!
竟然是该死的比格福特的搭档?
BigFoot’s partner? Fuckin..BigFoot’s partner?
现在比格福特深深的忧郁
BigFoot’s air of possessed melancholy..
一下有了解释
now began to make sense..
这是一种哀悼
this was mourning all right..
而且痛的很深
and it was deep.
这是你的新搭档吗 比格福特?
Is this your new partner BigFoot?
吃香蕉吗?
Want a banana Adrian?
你弯下腰我还会帮你捅进去哦
Bend over and I’ll stick it in for you.
你和你的香蕉都去死吧
Fuck you, and fuck your banana.
天啊…
Man oh man..
千万可别小看
never be surprised at the levels..
洛杉矶警局的无礼程度
of disrespect within the LAPD..
但这件事实在太恶心
but this was down right nasty..
更别提比格福特有多不专业了
not to mention unprofessional..
这种搭档之间情谊
this bond between partners..
是唯一能让多克为洛杉矶警局所产生的感动…
was nearly the only thing Doc had ever found to admire
about the LAPD..
有些事你永远不想明白 多克
You know there’s places you don’t wanna go Doc..
回滩区去吧
go back to the beach..
你闻起来就像个香油屁
you smell like a patchouli fart.
多克就在这
So here is Doc..
在午夜中
midnight..
漆黑一片
pitch dark..
多克不记得泳池有没有放空水了
can’t remember whether they’d drained
the pool or not..
但是去他的吧 有什么关系
but hey, what the fuck does it matter?
他在跳板上弹了一下
He bounced once..
两下
twice..
在跳板尽头起跳
and then off the end of the board..
团起身子 用最有劲的入水姿势
跳进了与艾德里安·普鲁士的过往
in a blind cannonball down into old karma
with Adrian Prussia..
他不仅被普鲁士举枪射击过
who had not only shot at him once..
还被他用球棒威胁过
but threatened him with a Carl Yestremsky
special baseball bat..
所有这一切
all this..
都让多克困惑
leaving Doc to wonder:
想着:我怎么就没个搭档来给我撑腰呢?
where’s the partner to watch my back?
真是奇怪
Far out man..
对 就是迷幻 好的
right..psychedelic…done.
那么
So..
你是干嘛来的?
you’re here about..?
问得好
Good question!
等等 见鬼了…
Wait a minute..this is bullshit..
我记得你
I remember you..
你是那个圣塔莫尼卡的弗瑞兹
店里来的孩子 对吧?
You’re that kid from Fritz’s shop up in
Santa Monica right?
你最近干什么呢?
So what are you up to these days? Skip-tracing?
帮人要债还是当了神父?
Or did you go into the priesthood?
我做私♥家♥侦♥探♥
P.I
他们居然给你发执照
They gave you…a license?
谁派你来的?
So who sent you here?
你现在为谁工作?
Who you’re working for today?
我就是自己误打误撞 花的都是自己的时间
Ahh..all on..um..spec…on my own time.
答错了
Wrong answer…
你觉得
How much..
自己还剩下多少时间呢?
of your own time, do you think you
got left kid?
我只是想问一下…
I was just about to ask..
你好 帕克
Howdy….Puck?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我不觉得
I don’t think I do.
哦 那你一定是和我认识的一个人很像
Ah..you must..ah..remind me of someone
I ran into someplace,
我认错了
my mistake.
我今天很忙
I, have a busy day ahead..
对你们的事
and I know nothing..
我一无所知哦
of any of this.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
来跟艾德里安聊聊
Just..ah….talking to Adrian..
有一个…
these..ah..
我正在忙的复杂案子和他有关
various cases I’m working on..
还有…
and ah..
格伦·夏洛克
Glenn Charlock..
还有文森特·因得利卡托
and ah..Vincent Intellicado..
还有…
and ah..
哪儿…
where..
你从…
did you..ah..
你这项链
your necklace is…
你这项链真有意思
it looks funny on you..
这么壮的人戴这么小的项链
big man..small necklace..
迷幻药能诱使你穿过一道门
Acid, invites you through a door..
而天使粉能帮你打开这扇门
PCP opens that door..
把你推进去
shows you through it..
给你关上门
slams the door behind you..
最后把门锁上
and locks it.
多克 今天给你准备了高级货
Special treat for you today doper..
刚运到的特纯四号♥中国白粉
just got in a shipment of..pure number four..
还没有白人小子试过那种货呢
ain’t a white guy’s finger laid on it..
从金三角直接运来
between the Golden Triangle and..
再进入你的搏动的血管
your own throbbing vein..
我去给你拿点
just let me step out and..I’ll go get you some.
别走哦
Don’t go away now.
帕克!
Puck…
帕克!
Pucky..
我打中你了吗?
Did I hit you..?!
比格福特?
BigFoot?
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗?
What the fuck?
你把他们都解决好了吧 多克?
Did you take care of them OK Doc?
你♥他♥妈♥简直是个疯子!你在搞什么?
You fuckin lunatic…what is this?
我和警局队长之间有私人恩怨
I’m in enough shit personally with the Captain..
刚好又发现你在查相关的案子 干的不错
and I’ve seen you on the range, nice work.
那个 是我想的那种东西吗?
Is that what I think it is? ha?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!