– 是斯波特罗
– 哦!是那个斯波特罗?
– It’s Sportello.
– Oh, Sportello! Doc Sportello..
就是大名鼎鼎的的多克·斯波特罗啊!我们终于见面了!
The Doc Sportello..so..we meet at last..
道德败坏先生本人
Mr. moral fucking turpitude himself?
你知道现在医药费因为你们的影响涨到多高了吗?
Have you any idea of the therapist bills around here
for which you are directly responsible?
– 警♥察♥局也出了一点…
– 警局?
– The Department picks up just a little.
– Oh the Department?
那个免赔额高的可以搞死一匹马!
Yeah after a deductible that would choke a fuckin horse.
是他打给我的
Ahh, you know he called me.
我就不明白了 你面对那个脏兮兮的嬉皮士
I don’t understand your spineless response to that dirty,
简直就是个软骨头!
hippie, piece of shit..
你♥他♥妈♥站起来
Would you get the fuck up..
比格福特 你♥他♥妈♥的给我站起来!
get the fuck up Christian..
快他妈站起来!
Christian get the fuck up, now Christian please..
你能不能别天天一副废物样?
and would you stop acting like a beaten dog,
我他妈就求你一天别这么窝囊!
I ask you for one fuckin day a week.
多克 你到底喜欢什么样的姑娘?
What kind of girl do you need Doc?
是不是喜欢曼森小妞那样的?
Maybe a thing from one of those Manson chicks?

Well..
其实…
the thing is that ah..
要看情况了…你确定你想这样吗?
depends on what ah..you sure you wanna be doing that?
顺从性感 被洗♥脑♥的小女孩 是吗?
Submissive, brainwashed, horny little teeners..
她们完全按照你想象的行事
who’d do exactly what you want ..
你反应不过来
before you even know what that is?
你还不用张口
You don’t have to say a word out loud..
她们就知道你想要的是什么
心灵感应到了
they get it all by ESP..
你喜欢这样的吗?
Your kind of chick Doc?
你是不是偷看我的杂♥志♥了?
You’re the one that’s been stealing my magazines!
查理会怎么做?
What would Charlie do?
大概不会像我这么做
probably not this.
听着
Listen..
– 对米奇的事 我感到很抱歉
– 哈 米奇
– I’m sorry about Mickey.
– Ha..Mickey!
米奇能让你们这些小混混学到好多
Mickey could’ve taught all you swinging
beach bums a thing or two..
他那么有权势
He was just so powerful..
大到让你觉得自己不存在
sometimes he could almost make you feel invisible..
速度快
fast..
心肠狠
brutal..
并不是人们常说的那种体贴的爱人
not what you’d call a considerate lover…
但是女人们都喜欢他
but we adored it about him…

me…
斯隆和卢兹
and Sloane..and Luz..
就算不存在 那感觉有时也是很美妙的
so nice to be made to feel invisible
that way sometimes.
男人就喜欢听这样的胡扯
And guys just love to hear shit like this.
他会带我去贝弗利山庄吃午餐
He’d bring me to lunch in Beverly Hills..
他的大手挽着我光光的手臂
one big hand wrapped around my
bare arm steering me blind..
带我从灯火通明的街道上走到某个黑漆漆又暗又凉的地方
down those bright streets into some space
where it’s dark and cool..
你闻不到食物的味道 只有酒精
you couldn’t smell any food, only alcohol..
桌子上全都是酒
tables full of them..
所有人都在喝酒
they’d all be drinking..
房♥间有大有小
in a room that could’ve been any size…
那里的人都认识米奇
and they all knew Mickey..
他们有些人
they wanted, some of them,
想成为米奇
to be Mickey..
有时他会用绳子把我牵进去
he might as well have been bringing me in on a leash..
让我穿超级短的迷你裙
he kept me in those micro-mini dresses..
从不让我穿任何内衣
never allowing me to wear anything underneath..
只是…
just..
把我送给所有想看我的人
offering me up to whoever wanted to..
玩赏
stare..
抓捏
grab..
有时候
sometimes..
他让我和他的朋友在一起
he’d fix me up with some of his friends..
做他们想让我做的事
and I have to do…whatever they wanted.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me all this?
抱歉 多克
Oh…I’m sorry Doc..
你想让我停下来吗?
you want me to stop?
如果我女朋友甩了我
If my girlfriend had run off to be the
bought-and-sold whore..
去找某个混♥蛋♥房♥地♥产♥商人
of some scumbag developer?
我会气得不知所措
I’d be so angry I don’t know what I’d do..
哦 不
Well..
我说谎了 我知道该怎么做
I’m even lying about that, I know what I’d do..
如果我那背信弃义的婊♥子♥像这样趴在我的腿上
我会——
if I had the faithless little bitch
over my lap like this….
这样也不证明我们和好了
this doesn’t mean we’re back together.
当然
Of course not.
这项链是从哪里来的?从北方来的?
You didn’t get this..necklace up north hmm?
我乘船出海去了
I went on a boat ride.
三小时的航行吗?
Hmm…a three hour tour?
他们说
They told me I was..
我是无法保险的贵重货物
precious cargo that couldn’t be insured..
因为我的固有缺陷
because of inherent vice.
什么意思?
What’s that?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
固有缺陷
Inherent Vice..
海事保险的专业用语
in a marine insurance policy..
意思就是无法避免的损坏
is anything that you can’t avoid..
比如鸡蛋破碎
eggs break..
巧克力融化 玻璃开裂
chocolate melts, glass shatters..
多克思考着这个词用在前女友身上
又是什么意思呢
and Doc wondered what that meant when
it applied to ex old ladies
多克 你总在想什么呢?
What’s on your mind Doc?
我是说 除了你平时想的那些之外?
Besides the usual?
我…你知道吗…
I’m like…you know..
我都没法控制自己的大脑了 索梯雷格
working my salad of a brain crazy lege.
好吧
Well..
换句话说
put it in another way..
夜深人静的时候 最困扰你的想法是什么?
what’s gonna nag at you in the middle of the night?
夜深人静的时候,最困扰我的想法是什么?
What’s gonna nag at me in the middle of the night?
小孩子的忧郁
little-kid blues…
还有那个萨克斯乐手
saxophone blues..
其实 无论如何
You know, whatever..
对错放在一边 我想帮科伊…
I meant to do, Coy..you know, mistakes aside..
不能让他一辈子都见不到他的女儿
nobody deserves to go through life without
seeing their daughter..
绝对不可以
that don’t sit well with me.
那就快去救他
Then go get him.
– 哇,你来干嘛?
– 哇什么?
– Wow, what are you doing here?
– Wow?
就是来看看你有没有空一起吃饭
Wanted to see if you’re free for dinner..
没想把你吓成这样
didn’t mean to freak you out.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我没事吗?
Am I?
到底有事吗?
Are you?
要我叫保安吗?
Should I..call security?
没必要
I don’t think we need..
这就是我跟你说过的那个
This is the one I’ve been telling you about.
怎么了?
Yeah?
知道吗,你的哥们儿绑♥架♥了米奇
You know who of your pals had Mickey Wolfmann?
什么?
What?
FBI吗?我们怀疑过 但是没有确切证据
the FBI? I mean we suspected but we couldn’t prove it.
我看见他们押着他
Well, I saw him in their custody.
– 你看见了?
– 对
– You saw him?
– Yeah
你愿不愿意被我作证?
Would you be willing to let me depone you?
– 好啊
– 你愿意?
– Sure would.
– You would?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!