Thank you sir, drive safely.
又打电♥话♥骗白♥痴♥?
Idiots Unlimited?
别开玩笑 今晚我连自己都懒得骗
Oh yeah, I’m in an evil mood myself tonight..
鲁迪·布拉特诺德博士
Dr. Rudy Blatnoyd, D.D.S…
恐怕再也不能插牙根管了
has perpetrated his last root canal, I’m afraid.
说明白点 他死了还是怎么的?
Habla ingles man..what’s that..he’s dead?
我们在贝尔艾尔公♥寓♥区的一个蹦床旁发现了他
脖子上有致命伤
We found him next to a trampoline in Bel Air,
with a fatal neck injury..
没有任何目击者 没有任何动机
也没有嫌疑人
so far no witnesses, no motives, no suspects..
当然 除了你
apart from you.
跟我有什么关系?
Um..not me..why me?
你曾去过他的办公室
You were observed in Blatnoyd’s company,
当晚你们还跟一群
磕嗨的嬉皮搭车回家
both of you were riding in a vehicle
full of drug crazed hippies
你得明白
Yeah, well, you know..
那个车主
the owner of that vehicle..
可是帕洛斯维尔德有钱律师的女儿
is a very well respected lawyer down at Palos Verdes..
她非要载我的
and his daughter was driving..she offered me a ride..
警♥察♥甚至连罚单都没给一张
and um..you know the cops didn’t even give her a ticket!
牙医是她的朋友 不是我的
and you know Blatnoyd was her friend not mine.
去睡吧
Go to bed.
我还有工作 你干嘛叫我去睡?
I’m working, why do you want me to go to bed?
现在能不能开始我们的夜话时间了?
I think it’s time we had one of our chats.
那么 这个瘾君子科伊·哈林根
So on this Coy Harlingen matter..
表面上
on the face of it..
只是另一桩吸毒过量的案子 早结案了
just one more O.D, one last junkie, case cleared.
那除表面之外呢?
And on the not face of it?
看看我拿的这些
Why, what do we have here..
你随便挑一张卡
why don’t you pick a card, any card..
这是局里做的调查笔录
these are field interrogation reports..
看你能不能找到眼熟的
see if you find anything that looks familiar.
打牌的把戏哦
Card tricks
帕克·比佛顿?
Puck Beaverton!
选得不错 他是米奇·乌尔夫曼的保镖之一
Excellent choice..one of
Mickey Wolfmann’s bodyguards.
听说他是个很有趣的家伙
Interesting fellow I hear.
治安官刚好在维尼斯碰见此人
Sherif’s people happen to run into him at the Venice home of the very dealer
他当时正在卖♥♥给科伊·哈林根致命毒品的毒贩家里
或者说…没致命吧
that sold Coy Harlingen the smack that killed him..or..didn’t kill him
帕克为什么会在科伊的毒贩家里?
What..what was Puck doing in Coy’s dealer’s place?
这个吸毒过量案
The interesting thing..
最有意思的是
about this over dose..
这个叫做厄尔·德拉诺的毒贩
is that Leonard James Loose-meat, aka El Drano..
以卖♥♥便宜货闻名
was know for the street percent product..
报告上却说 致死的毒品是高纯度的好货四号♥中国白粉
yet the report says what killed him was
pure China white number four
所以你觉得是有人故意把这货混进去的?
You mean like from the whole seller,
like who ever is bringing it in?
我隐约记得
I seem to recall some years ago..
这个比佛顿在来福尔瑟姆之前
jus before I went into Folsom..
曾为市里一个放高♥利♥贷♥的
Beaverton..used to work for this loan shark..
艾德里安·普鲁士的人工作
Adrian Prussia.
妈的 我记得他!
Fucking zoiks, I know Adrian Prussia..!
当时我还在追债呢 他可坏了
yeah I know him from my skip-tracing
days..he’s a bad man..
那家伙总带个球棒 变♥态♥
with a baseball bat…sick.
科伊的毒贩厄尔·德拉诺正好又是
这个普鲁士的老客户
And Coy’s dealer, El Drano, also happens to be..Prussia’s steady customer..
也许帕克在那里做的是普鲁士授意的事
so maybe Puck was there in Adrian’s behalf..
你怎么看?
what do you think?
我觉得你跟普鲁士有过节 你却瞒着不告诉我
I think you and Adrian have a history
you’re not sharing with me.
这饼和我妈做的有差距
Pancakes aren’t quite as good as my mother’s..
不过我来这里 就是想要得到尊重
but what I really go for here is the respect…respect.
你妈那里不能给你尊重,对吗?
You didn’t get enough of that from your mom.
你也许以为 我在抢劫凶杀科有很高的地位
You probably imagine, that I have a
lot of status up in robbery-homicide..
不怪你这么想啊
I mean who can blame you for thinking that..
事实上…
the reality, however..
我什么都没有 没有丰田车开
no Cielo Drive for BigFoot..
没有电视电影书籍的签约
no TV movie rights or book deals for BigFoot..
就连群众演员的工作也在渐渐枯竭
I mean even the extra work is drying out..
愿上帝帮助所有人
God help us all..
包括那蹦床上的牙医
dentists on trampolines..
布拉特诺德博士是被利齿撕裂喉咙
Your Dr. Blatnoyd, had puncture wounds on his throat.
与中型野兽犬牙咬痕相符
consistent with bites from canines of
a mid-sized wild animal..
验尸官是这么告诉我的!你想想吧!
that’s what the coroner told me..swallow that.
比格福特 这就实在是太奇怪了
Listen, that’s, that’s mighty weird BigFoot..
因为布拉特诺德是一家逃税公♥司♥的合伙人
公♥司♥名字就叫金獠牙
Ok? because Blatnoyd was a partner in a tax dodge called itself The Golden Fang Enterprises..
我想你们没叫技术人员去化验伤口上的黄金成分吧?
now you didn’t happen to get the SID to test those neck punctures for gold or nothing?
我认为不会有这种线索
I..shouldn’t think there’d be much trace..
黄金是惰性金属
gold is all but chemically inactive..
化学课上都学过的
as you might’ve learned in chemistry class..
如果你当年没逃那么多化学课去买♥♥毒品 你就该知道的!
if you hadn’t been ditching all the time
to score dope…Sportello.
每次接触都会留下痕迹的
Every contact leaves traces..
这听上去太巧了 我就这么一说
it would sure be ironic man, that’s all I’m saying..
不过如果他真的是被一个
if it turns out that Blatnoyd was bit to death by a golden fang..
或者两个金獠牙杀死的呢?
or better yet, like even better, like two golden fangs!
我不明白为啥这种名字会是真东西
I don’t see why any of this would be material.
因为它就是金獠牙啊!
Cause it’s the fuckin Golden Fang.
不过是死人逃税的手段罢了!
If it’s the decedent’s tax shelter, so what?
还不止如此!
No, man, it’s not a tax shelter, it’s something…
比这个严重得多!
BigFoot man, much more..more vast.
这不会只是你们嬉皮士臆想出来的狗屎吧
This wouldn’t be just more of your
paranoid hippie bullshit would it?
实验室有没有人查黄铜? 我说的是黄铜
Look, have the lab check for traces of copper..
不是只会在犯罪现场走来走去破坏证据的笨警♥察♥
(两个词都是Copper)
not the kind that goes stumbling all over a crime scene contaminating evidence..
让你查黄铜 懂吗
we want Copper the metal, you see..
金牙并不是纯金的 牙医喜欢掺入黄铜
gold teeth are never made with pure gold..dentists like to alloy it with Copper..
如果你当年不是逃了很多刑侦化学课去偷车
now if you hadn’t ditched forensics class
to go steal hubcaps..
嫁祸于无辜嬉皮士
to plant on some innocent hippie,..
你就该知道这点!
you might’ve known that!
你觉得自己像个警♥察♥了,是吗?
Oh, you feel like a cop almost, don’t you!
再见
Good Day.
这是要去哪?
So where to?
去奥哈伊 一个叫克里斯基罗顿的地方
A place up in Ojai called Chryskylodon?
动物的牙齿 好气派的名字
Chryskylodon…animal tooth.
不是 索梯雷格
是古印第安语,意思是安静祥和
Mmm..ancient Indian word, Sortilege,
means serenity.
我对这方面很痴迷的 才不是印第安语
这是古希腊语
I’m a nerd in the classics! it’s not Indian,
it’s ancient Greek..
意思是金獠牙
it means animal tooth made out of gold.
你干的不错 多克
You’re doing good Doc.
谢谢 索梯雷格
Thanks Sortilege.
因为里根州长关闭了大部分的州立精神病院
Owing to governor Reagan’s shut down of most of the State’s mental facilities..
私人诊所为了补缺
the private sector has been given
cart blanche to pick up the slack..
很快成为加州标准的育儿资源
soon,in fact, becoming a standard
California child rearing resource..
当然 是对于杰庞嘉·芬维这样的孩子来说
for kids like that old Japonica Fenway.
斯波特罗先生
Mr. Sportello.
我是施雷普莱医生
-Dr. Albrie Threeply.
你好
Oh, how do you do?
– 很高兴您能来
– 幸会
– So good to see you sir
– Good to see you.
欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
抱歉,请问您想要参观一下我们的设施吗?
Would you uhm, sorry, would you like to use the facilities?
您要上厕所吗?
You already used the bathroom?
在游览之前您先上个厕所吧
Hit the bathroom before you take
a tour of the facilities?
这是我的同事莉莉·哈默
This is my colleague Dr. Lily Hammer.
– 你好
– 斯波特罗先生
– How do you do?
– Mr. Sportello
一起来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!