Explosives still around their ankles,
炸♥弹♥还是缠在他们的脚踝上
Still ready to explode.
随时可以引爆
And your mission, some would call a terrorist plot,
你的任务 也许可以叫做恐怖密谋
As of this moment, is still a go.
在现在也可以同样奏效
That’s a pretty exciting story.
你故事确实说得精彩
What’s next? Eliza on lce?
下个是什么 冰上的艾丽莎吗
However
但是
All I have to do is pick up this phone right here
我所要做的就是拿起眼前的这个电♥话♥
Inform the cinema, And your plan is kaput.
告知电影院 你的计划就彻底泡汤
If they’re still here, and if they’re still alive,
如果他们还在那儿 还活着
And that’s one big if,
我是说如果
There ain’t no way you’re going to take them boys
你就不会在炸♥弹♥引爆之前
Without setting off them bombs.
抓住他们
I have no doubt.
我没有疑问
And, yes, some Germans will die. Yes, it will ruin the evening.
是的 是会死一些德国人 也会毁了这个夜晚
And, yes, Goebbels will be very, very, very mad at you
戈培尔会因为你今晚的所作所为
For what you’ve done to his big night.
对我大发雷霆
But you won’t get Hitler, you won’t get Goebbels,
但你抓不了希♥特♥勒♥ 戈培尔
You won’t get Goring, and you won’t get Bormann.
还有格林和伯曼
And you need all four to end the war.
只有抓到这4个才能结束战争
But if I don’t pick up this phone right here,
但如果我选择不拨这个电♥话♥
You may very well get all four.
你也许会把他们一网打尽
And if you get all four,
一旦一网打尽
You end the war tonight.
你就能在今晚结束这场战争
So, gentlemen
所以 先生们
Let’s discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight.
我们来讨论一下结束战争的可能性
So, the way I see it,
我觉得
Since Hitler’s death or possible rescue rests solely on my reaction,
因为希♥特♥勒♥的生死都掌握在我的手里
If I do nothing,
如果我什么都不做
It’s as if I’m causing his death even more than yourselves.
就像我想杀他胜过于你们
Wouldn’t you agree?
你们同意吗
I guess so.
我猜是的
How about you, Utivich?
你觉得呢 尤提威曲
I guess so, too.
我也这样认为
Gentlemen, I have no intention
先生们 如果我没有杀害
Of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels
希♥特♥勒♥和戈培尔
And killing Goring and killing Bormann,
还有戈林和伯曼的打算
Not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the allies
更不想单枪匹马的为联军引来这场胜利
Only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal.
直到最后自己站在犹太法庭
If you want to win the war tonight,
如果你想在今晚就赢得战争的胜利
We have to make a deal.
我们得做个交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易
The kind you wouldn’t have the authority to make.
当然这个交易不是你能做出来的
However,
但是
I’m sure this mission of yours has a commanding officer.
我觉得这个任务背后肯定有指挥官
A general.
一位上将
I’m betting for…OSS would be my guess.
我猜是…OSS
That’s a bingo!
肯定答对了
Is that the way you say it? “That’s a bingo.”
你们是不是这样说的
You just say, “Bingo.”
我们一般就说”答对了”
Bingo! How fun.
答对了 真有意思
But I digress. Where were we?
但我离题了 我们说到哪儿了
Yeah! Make a deal.
是的 做个交易
Over there is a very capable two-way radio and sitting behind it
那儿有一个很好的双线报机
Is a more than capable radio operator named Hermann.
坐在背后还有一个叫赫曼的出色接电员
Get me someone on the other end of that radio
在那边帮我找一个有威信来签署
With the power of the pen to authorize my,
我的…可以叫做额外妥协
Let’s call it, the terms of my conditional surrender.
交易的军官
If that tastes better going down.
如果交易接受的话
You know, where I’m from…
你知道 我来自…
Yeah? Where is that exactly?
是的 你从哪儿来的
Maynardville, Tennessee.
田纳西州 梅纳德维尔
I’ve done my share of bootlegging.
我做过走私买♥♥卖♥♥
Up there, If you engage in what the federal government calls illegal activity,
在那儿 如果你参与了政♥府♥宣称的犯罪活动
But what we call just a man trying to make a living for his family
但我们认为那只是谋生的手段
Selling moonshine liquor, it behooves oneself to keep his wits.
卖♥♥月光集市的酒 得隐藏自己的智慧
Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true,
长话短说 我们做的是白日梦
It ain’t.
事实是不会像你想象的那样
Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing,
站在你的立场 我估计也会说同样的话
And 999. 999 times out of a million, you would be correct.
也许有那么一丝几率 你是对的
But in the pages of history, every once in a while,
但是历史 时不时地
Fate reaches out and extends its hand.
命运爱捉弄人
What shall the history books read?
不然历史书有什么吸引人的呢
I implore you. We must destroy that tower.
我恳求你了 我们必修摧毁那个碉堡
Sarge, that tower…
长官 那个碉堡…
So when the military history of this night is written,
当这一晚被载入军事史册
It will be recorded that I was part of Operation Kino
那我也会被记录在刺杀行动的一员
From the very beginning as a double agent.
从一开始就充当双面间谍
Anything I’ve done in my guise as an ss colonel
我在纳粹的卧底行动
Was sanctioned by the oss as a necessary evil
都是经过OSS认可的必要的犯罪
To establish my cover with the Germans.
目的是建立德国人对我的信任
And it was my placement of lieutenant Raine’s dynamite
而且是我把瑞恩中尉的火♥药♥
In Hitler and Goebbels’ opera box that assured their demise.
放在希♥特♥勒♥和戈培尔座位下使得他们一命呜呼
By the way, that last part is actually true.
顺便说一句 我最后说的是真的
I want my full military pension and benefits under my proper rank.
我要给自己的军衔一个合适的交代
I want to receive the congressional medal of honor
我想被授予国会勋章
For my invaluable assistance in the toppling of the third Reich.
因为我在摧毁纳粹德国的无私贡献
In fact,
事实上
I want all the members of operation kino
我想要所有参与这次刺杀行动的
To receive the congressional medal of honor.
军官都被授予国会勋章
Full citizenship for myself.
理所当然地
Well, that goes without saying.
需要重新给与我完全公民身份
And I would like the United States of America
还有 我希望美国
To purchase property for me on Nantucket Island
为我在南塔特克岛上购置财产
As a reward for all the countless lives I’ve saved
作为我拯救无数生灵的奖赏
By bringing the tyranny of the national socialist party
把一个社♥会♥主♥义♥政党的暴虐统治
To a swifter-than-imagined end.
结束在无声无息当中
Do you have all that, sir?
所有的条件都记清楚了吗
I look forward to seeing you face to face as well, sir.
我也很希望早日和你当面协商
Lieutenant Raine? Right here.
瑞恩中尉? 稍等
Yes, sir.
是的 军官
Colonel Landa will put you and private Utivich in a truck as prisoners.
兰塔上校会把你和尤提威曲军官押解到卡车里
Then he and his radio operator will
然后他和他的接收员
Get in the truck and drive to our lines.
会跟着进入卡车 开到我们的境线上
Upon crossing our lines, Colonel Landa and his man will surrender to you.
在过境之前 兰塔上校和他的属下会投降
You will then take over driving of the truck
然后你将负责开车
And bring them straight to me for debriefing.
把他们带到我面前向我汇报
Is that clear, lieutenant?
明白了吗 中尉
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Over and out.
完毕
所以 我想…
对不起弗莱德瑞克 但是…
When I kill that guy,
我把那个人解决后
You got 30 feet to get to that guard.
你和守卫有30英尺的距离
Can you do it? I have to.
你能做到吗 我必须成功
Champagne?
香槟?
Who wants to send a message to Germany?
谁想给德国捎个讯息
I have a message for Germany.
我想给德国一个讯息
That you are all going to die.
你们会统统死光
And I want you to look deep into the face of
我还要你们注视着
The Jew who’s going to do it!
那些想这样做的犹太人的脸
Marcel, burn it down.
马塞尔 放火
Oui, Shosanna.
是 索莎娜
My name is Shosanna Dreyfus,
我是索莎娜·达费斯
And this is the face of Jewish vengeance.
这就是犹太人复仇的面孔
Hermann, uncuff them.
赫曼 把他们解了
I’m officially surrendering myself over to you, lieutenant raine.
瑞恩中尉 我现在正式向你投降
We’re your prisoners.
我们是你的犯人
How about my knife?
我的刀呢
Thank you very much, Colonel.
十分感谢 上校
Utivich, cuff the Colonel’s hands behind his back.
尤提威曲 把上校铐起来