Tuxedos.
西服
To get them into the premiere wearing military uniforms
穿着军装带他们去部队的首映式
With all the military there would’ve been suicide.
无疑于自杀
But going as members of the German film industry,
但是作为一个德国电影业成员
They wear tuxedos and fit in with everybody else.
穿着西装 他们与别人无异
I arranged for the tailor to fit three tuxedos tonight.
我今晚安排裁缝做了3套西服
How’d you intend to get them in that premiere?
你打算怎么把他们带去首映礼
Hand me my purse.
给我皮夹
Lieutenant Hilo was going as my escort.
希罗中尉会作为我的男伴出席
The other two were going as a German cameraman and his assistant.
另两个人会装作德国摄影师和助手
You still get us in that premiere?
你还可以带我们去首映式
You speak German better than your friends? No.
你比你的朋友德语说的好吗 不
Have I been shot? Yes!
我被打中了吗 是的
I don’t see me tripping the light
我想象不出我可以很快地
Fantastique up a red carpet anytime soon.
在红地毯的灯光下漫步
Least of all, by tomorrow night.
至少 明晚不行
However, there’s something you don’t know.
但是 有些事你不知道
There’ve been two recent developments regarding operation kino.
关于最近的电影运作 最近有两个发展
One, the venue has been changed from the Ritz to a much smaller venue.
一 仪式地点从利兹换成了一个小得多的地方
Enormous change at the last minute? That’s not very Germatic.
最后一分钟的大变故吗 这不是很德国
Why the hell is Goebbels doing stuff so damn peculiar?
戈培尔干吗搞这种特权
It probably has something to do with the second development.
这可能是因为第二件事
Which is?
什么
Der fuhrer is attending the premiere.
元首会出席首映
Fuck a duck!
去他妈的
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I’m thinking getting a whack at planting old uncle Adolf
我在想给阿道夫叔叔一个重创
Makes this horse a different color.
让事情完全不同
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
It means you getting us in that premiere.
意思是你带我们去首映
I’m probably going to end up losing this leg.
我可能因为失去这条腿死掉
Bye-bye, acting career. Fun while it lasted.
再见 我的演员生涯 越来越好笑
How do you expect me to walk the red carpet?
你怎么指望我走红毯呢
Doggy doc’s going to dig that slug out your game.
兽医会把子弹挖出来
He’s going to wrap it up in a cast,
他会给你打上石膏掩饰
And you got a goodhow-l-broke-my-leg- mountain-climbing story.
你就有了一个我爬山摔断腿的好故事了
That’s German, ain’t it? You all like climbing mountains, don’t you?
这就是德国人 不是吗 你们都喜欢爬山吧
I don’t. I like smoking, drinking and ordering in restaurants.
我不 我喜欢抽烟喝酒上馆子
But I see your point.
但我明白了
We fill you up with morphine till it’s coming out your ears
我们会给你打足量吗♥啡♥
And just limp your little ass up that rouge carpet.
就放心扭着屁♥股♥走红毯吧
I know this is a silly question before I ask it,
我知道有点傻 但还有一个小问题
But can you Americans speak any other language than English?
你们美国人除了英语还能说别的语言吗
We both speak a little Italian.
我们都能说一点意大利语
With an atrocious accent, no doubt.
毫无疑问 带严重口音
But that doesn’t exactly kill us in the crib.
但是事实上这不至于出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Germans don’t have a good ear for Italian.
德国人不擅长意大利语
So you mumble Italian and brazen through it. Is that the plan?
所以你就语粗着嗓子嘟囔意大利 就这样?
That’s about it.
就是这样
That sounds good.
听上去不错
It sounds like shit. What else are we going to do? Go home?
听上很垃圾 不然我们怎么办 回家吗
No, that sounds good.
不 听上去还可以
If you don’t blow it, with that, I can get you in the building.
如果你不搞砸 我可以带你进楼
Who does what?
怎么分工
Well, I speak the most Italian, so I’ll be your escort.
我说的意大利语最多 所以我做你的男伴
Donowitz speaks second most, so he’ll be your Italian cameraman.
多纳维兹说得第二好 他会是你的意大利摄影师
Omar, third most. He’ll be Donny’s assistant.
欧玛 第三好 他会是唐尼的助手
I don’t speak Italian.
我不会说意大利语
Like I said, third best. Just keep your fucking mouth shut.
就像我说的 第三好 给我闭嘴
In fact, why don’t you start practicing right now?
事实上 为什么你不现在就开始练习
What’s that American expression?
美国习语怎么说来的
“if the shoe fits, you must wear it.”
“如果鞋合脚 就穿着吧”
Fucking shithead. Faggot fuck. Fuck you!
见鬼 操 操你的
Bunch of shithead fuck.
操你的狗屎
Fuck you, too!
操你
Goddamn Nazi farts, sons of bitches! Get your hands off me.
该死的纳粹狗 婊♥子♥生的 把你的手拿开
You fucking bratwurst-smelling… Goddamn you! Get off!
你个该死的德国狗 去死 滚开
You jerry-banging, limburg-smelling…
你个臭哄哄的德国佬
As Stanley said to Livingstone,
就像斯坦利和利文斯顿说的
Lieutenant Aldo Raine, I presume?
我猜 你是奥尔多·瑞恩中尉?
Hans Landa.
汉斯·兰塔
You’ve had a nice long run, Aldo.
你干得不错 奥尔多
Alas, you’re now in the hands of the SS.
你现在在党卫军的手里了
My hands to be exact.
确切的说是我的手里
And they’ve been waiting a long time to touch you.
他们等了很久才能碰到你
Caught you flinching.
看到你畏缩了
Touch me again, kraut-burger.
再碰我试试 德国佬
Utivich?
尤提威曲?
Is that you, lieutenant?
是你吗 中尉
Yeah.
是啊
Do you know what happened to Donny?
你知道唐尼怎么样了
Omar?
欧玛?
The woman?
还有那个女的
No, I do not.
不 我不知道
Tell me, Aldo,
告诉我 奥尔多
If I were sitting where you’re sitting,
如果我站在你的立场上
Would you show me mercy?
你会手下留情吗
Nope.
不会
What is that English expression about shoes and feet?
那个关于鞋子和脚的英语表达怎么说来着
“Looks like the shoe is on the other foot.”
“阴差阳错”
Yeah, I was just thinking that.
是的 我刚好想到这个
So you’re Aldo the Apache.
那你就是混♥蛋♥奥尔多
So you’re the Jew Hunter.
你就是”犹太猎手”
I’m a detective.
我是个侦探
A damn good detective.
一个出色的侦探
Finding people is my specialty
剿人是我的专长
So naturally, I worked for the nazis finding people.
给纳粹工作理所当然
And, yes, some of them were Jews.
是的 其中一些是犹太人
But Jew Hunter?
但是”犹太猎手”
Just a name that stuck.
只是一个名号♥而已
Well, you do have to admit, it is catchy.
但你得承认它还挺朗朗上口的
Do you control the nicknames your enemies bestow on you?
你能够改变敌人给你起的外号♥吗
Aldo the Apache and the little man?
混♥蛋♥奥尔多和小矮人
What do you mean the little man?
你说的小矮人是什么意思
Germans’ nickname for you.
德国人给你起的外号♥
The Germans’ nickname for me is the little man?
德国人给我起的外号♥叫小矮人?
And as if to make my point,
不过说实话
I’m a little surprised
亲眼见到你
How tall you were in real life.
对你的身高还是有点意外
I mean, you’re a little fellow, but not circus-midget little
我的意思是 你确实矮
As your reputation would suggest.
但也不像你的名声暗示的像马戏团小丑一样
Where’s my men?
我的人在哪儿
Where’s Bridget Von Hammersmark?
布丽奇特·冯·海姆斯马克在哪儿
Well, let’s just say, she got what she deserved.
我只能说她得到报应了
And when you purchase friends like Bridget Von Hammersmark,
当你和布丽奇特这样的人打交道
You get what you pay for.
你就得付出代价
Now as far as your paesanos
只要你的伙计
Sergeant Donowitz and Private Omar…
多纳维兹中士还有欧玛列兵…
How you know our names?
你怎么知道他们的名字
Lieutenant Aldo,
奥尔多中尉
If you don’t think I wouldn’t interrogate
如果你觉得我不会询问
Every single one of your Swastika-marked survivors,
每个被你烙上纳粹记号♥的幸存者的话
We simply aren’t operating
我们的对话
On the level of mutual respect I assumed.
就没有还在站在互相尊重的立场上
No, I guess not.
是的 我也觉得没有
Well, back to the whereabouts of your two Italian saboteurs.
我们来说说你的两位意大利自爆兵
As of this moment
此时此刻
Both Omar and Donowitz should be
欧玛和多纳维兹应该
Sitting in the very seats we left them in.
坐在我们给他安排的位置上
Double-zero 23 and double-zero 24, if my memory serves.
0023和0024 如果我没有记错的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!