If frau Von Hammersmark’s cover is compromised,
如果冯·海姆斯马克小姐被揭穿了
The mission is kaput.
这次行动就算失败了
Speaking of frau Von Hammersmark,
说到冯·海姆斯马克小姐
Whose idea was it for the deathtrap rendezvous?
谁选了这么个危险的地方接头
She chose the spot.
是她选的
Isn’t that just dandy?
她还真会选
Look, she’s not a military strategist.
她又不是军事战略家
She’s just an actress.
她只是个演员
You don’t got to be stonewall jackson to
即使不是东渥尔·杰克逊(美国♥军♥事家)
Know you don’t want to fight in a basement.
也该知道地下室不适合作战
She wasn’t picking a place to fight.
她选这里不是为了作战
She was picking a place isolated and without Germans.
是为了远离德军
不是
不是
不是
不是
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
是的
Well, if this is it, old boy,
如果只能这样 伙计
I hope you don’t mind if I go out speaking the King’s.
我希望你不介意我出去和金刚说
By all means, captain.
一定的 上尉
There’s a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good Scotch.
浪费这么好的苏格兰威士忌是种罪过
Seeing as I may be rapping on the door momentarily,
看我马上就要撞墙了
I must say, damn good stuff, sir.
我不得不说 真是他妈的好东西
Now, about this pickle
现在 关于这窘境
We find ourselves in.
事以至此
It would appear there’s only one thing left for you to do.
只留给你一个选择
And what would that be?
那是什么呢
Stiglitz.
斯蒂格利茨
Say Auf Wiedersehen to your nazi balls.
跟你的纳粹蛋说再见
You outside. Who are you?
外面的 你是谁
British? American?
英国人还是美国人?
What?
什么
We’re American.
我们是美国人
What are you?
你呢
I’m a German, you idiot.
我是个德国人 你个白♥痴♥
Speak English pretty good for a German.
德国人里面英语讲的不错了
I agree.
是啊
So let’s talk.
那我们谈谈
Okay, talk.
好的 谈谈
I’m a father.
我是一个父亲
My baby was born today. In Frankfurt.
我的孩子5个小时之前
Five hours ago.
出生在法兰克福
His name is Max. We were in here drinking, celebrating.
他叫小马 我们刚在这里喝酒庆祝
They’re the ones that came in shooting and killing. It’s not my fault!
他们进来开枪互相杀戮 不是我的错
Okay! It wasn’t your fault.
好吧 不是你的错
What’s your name, soldier?
你叫什么名字 士兵
Wilhelm.
威廉
Now, is there anybody alive on our side?
现在你那里还有我们的人活着吗
No. I’m alive!
我还活着
Who’s that?
是谁
Is the girl on your side?
这个女孩是你们的人吗
Which girl?
哪个女孩
Who do you think? Von Hammersmark.
还能有谁 冯·海姆斯马克
Yeah, she’s ours.
是的 她是我们的人
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Wilhelm!
威廉
She’s been shot.
她被打中了
But she’s alive.
但她还活着
Okay, Wilhelm.
好吧 威廉
What do you say we make us a deal?
我们做个交易 怎么样
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Aldo.
奥尔多
Okay, Wilhelm, here’s my deal.
好吧 威廉 这样吧
You let me and one of my men come down there and take the girl away.
你让我和我们的一个人下来把那女孩带走
No guns. No guns me, no guns you.
没有枪 我不带枪 你也不带
And we take the girl and leave. It’s that simple, Willi.
我们就带走女孩 就这么简单 小威
You go your way, we go ours.
你走你的 我们走我们的
And little Max gets to grow up playing catch with his Daddy.
小马也会和他爸爸一起嬉闹着长大
So what do you say, Willi? We got us a deal?
你觉得怎么样 小威 能成交吗
Aldo.
奥尔多
I’m here, Willi.
我在 小威
I want to trust you.
我想相信你
But…
但是…
But how can I?
我怎么能相信你呢
What choice you got, son?
你要做什么选择 孩子
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Aldo,
奥尔多
I’m going to trust you.
我会相信你
Come down.
下来
Hey, Willi, what’s with the machine gun? I thought we had us a deal?
小威 这机关枪是怎么回事 我以为我们成交了
We still have a deal. Now, get the girl and go.
我们是成交了 现在带女孩走吧
Not so fast.
没这么快
We only got a deal, we trust each other.
我们有交易 我们相互信任
And a Mexican standoff ain’t trust.
墨西哥对峙不是信任
You need guns on me for it to be a Mexican standoff.
你拿枪对着我就叫墨西哥对峙
You got guns on us. You decide to shoot, we’re dead.
你拿枪对着我们 你决定开枪 我们就挂了
Up top, they got grenades. They drop them down here, you’re dead.
而上面 他们有手榴弹 丢个下来 你就死了
That’s a Mexican standoff, and that was not the deal.
这就是墨西哥对峙 这不是交易
No trust, no deal.
没有信任 没有交易
Wilhelm, think about the little poor Maximillian
威廉 想想可怜的小马克西米利安
All right, Aldo.
好吧 奥尔多
Fine.
好
Just take that fucking traitor, and get her out of my sight.
带走那个该死的叛徒 别再让我看到她
Not so goddamn fast, doc. Tell him to go play with his dogs.
别这么快 医生 叫他先跟他的狗玩会儿
Before we yank that slug out you, you need to answer a few questions.
我们把子弹取出来前 你要先回答几个问题
Few questions about what?
什么问题
About I got three men dead back there.
关于我死在那里的3个兄弟
Why don’t you try telling us what the fuck happened?
为什么你不告诉我们他妈的发生了什么
The British officer blew his German act and the Gestapo major saw it.
英国长官假装德国人 盖世太保看出来了
Before we get into who shot John,
在我们进去前 谁打了约翰
Why’d you invite my men to a
为什么你要和我的人
Rendezvous in a basement with a bunch of Nazis?
约在纳粹分支的地下室
I can see since you didn’t see what happened inside,
你没看到里面发生什么
That the Nazis being there must look odd.
我知道纳粹在那里看上去很奇怪
Yeah, we got a word for that kind of odd in English.
是的 这种怪事用我们英语讲
It’s called suspicious.
就叫可疑
Everybody needs to calm down.
每个人都要冷静
You’re letting your imagination get the better of you.
你的想象影响了你的理智
You met the sergeant yourself. Willi.
你自己见过那个军士了 小威
You remember him, don’t you?
你记得他吗
Yeah, I remember him.
是的 我记得
His wife had a baby tonight. He had just become a…
他的妻子今晚生了个孩子 他刚成为…
He had just become a father!
他刚成为一个父亲
His commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate.
他的指挥官放他和他的战友一晚假来庆祝
The Germans being there was either a
那些德国人在那里
Trap set by me or a tragic coincidence.
是我设的圈套还是悲剧的巧合
It couldn’t be both.
我设计不出这种巧合
How’d the shooting start?
枪击是怎么开始的
The Englishman gave himself away.
英国人暴露了
How’d he do that?
他做什么了
He ordered three glasses.
他点了3杯酒
We order three glasses.
我们点3杯酒
That’s the German three.
这是德国的手势
The other looks odd.
其它形式都会很奇怪
Germans would and did notice it.
德国人会并确实注意到了
Okay, let’s pretend there were no Germans
好吧 让我们假设那里没有德国人
And everything went exactly the way it was supposed to.
所有的事情都会按原计划进行
What was the next step?
那下一步是什么