He looks everywhere he would hide.
他会搜查所有他会藏的地方
But there are so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide.
但是有太多地方是老鹰想不到的
However, the reason the Fuhrer has brought me off my Alps in Austria
不管怎样 元首把我从奥地利阿尔卑斯山
And placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me.
调到这个法国养牛场就是这个原因
Because I’m aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of
因为我知道当人类抛弃尊严时
Once they abandon dignity.
能做出多么了不起的事
May I smoke my pipe as well?
我也能抽我的烟斗吗
Please, Herr Colonel, make yourself at home.
请吧 上校先生 别客气
Now, my job dictates
我的工作要求我
That I must have my men enter your home
必须带人进入你家
And conduct a thorough search
进行一次彻底搜索
Before I can officially cross your family’s name off my list.
然后才能正式把你们家的名字从名单划掉
And if there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be.
如果没发现违法行为 他们才放心
That is unless you have something to tell me
除非你有些事要告诉我
That makes the conducting of a search unnecessary.
证明搜查是多余的
I might add, also, that any information
我还要说一句 同样 如果你提供的信息
That makes the performance of my duty easier will not be met with punishment.
能够利于我的工作 你就能免受处罚
Actually, quite the contrary. It will be met with reward.
事实上 相反地 你还会受到奖励
And that reward will be,
奖励是
Your family will cease to be harassed in any way
在德军占领你们国家期间
By the German military during the rest of our occupation of your country.
无论何时你的家庭都不会再被打扰
You’re sheltering enemies of the state, are you not?
你在庇护国家的敌人 是吗
Yes.
是的
You’re sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren’t you?
你把他们藏在地板下 是吗
Yes.
是的
Point out to me the areas where they’re hiding.
把他们藏的地方指给我看
Since I haven’t heard any disturbance,
我没听到什么动静
I assume, while they’re listening, they don’t speak English.
我想 尽管他们在听 但他们不懂英语
Yes.
是的
I’m going to switch back to French now, and I want you to follow my masquerade.
我要转回法语了 我要你继续伪装下去
Is that clear?
明白吗
Yes.
明白
It’s the girl.
就是这个女孩
Au revoir, Shosanna!
再会 索莎娜
Ten-hut!
立正
My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine.
我是奥尔多·瑞恩上尉
And I’m putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers.
我需要8名士兵组建一支特别小队
Eight Jewish American soldiers.
8名犹太美国士兵
Now, you all might’ve heard rumors about the armada happening soon.
你们可能已经听说舰队将要干什么了
Well, we’ll be leaving a little earlier.
我们将提前出发
We’re going to be dropped into France dressed as civilians.
我们会化装成平民空投到法国
Once we’re in enemy territory,
我们一旦进入敌占区
As a bushwhacking guerrilla army,
就成为一支游击队
We’re going to be doing one thing and one thing only.
我们过去只为了做一件事
Killing Nazis.
干掉纳粹
I don’t know about you all,
我不全认识你们
But I sure as hell didn’t come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains,
但我肯定你们从未从云雾缭绕的山上下来
Cross 5,000 miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily
穿过五千英里的冰冷水域 走过半个西西里
And jump out of a fucking airplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity.
然后从飞机上跳下 为纳粹上一堂人性课
Nazi ain’t got no humanity.
纳粹没有人性
They’re the foot soldiers of a Jew-hating, mass-murdering maniac
他们是恨透犹太人 有屠♥杀♥瘾的步兵
And they need to be destroyed.
他们十恶不赦
That’s why any and every son of a bitch we find wearing a Nazi uniform,
这就是我们要穿上这身该死的纳粹制♥服♥
They’re going to die.
把他们杀掉的原因
Now, I’m the direct descendent of the mountain man Jim Bridger.
我是来自山区的吉姆·布里杰的后裔
That means I got a little Indian in me.
所以我有点印第安血统
And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance.
我们执行的是印第安的战斗计划
We will be cruel to the Germans.
我们对德国人要残忍♥
And through our cruelty, they will know who we are.
只有残忍♥ 他们才知道我们是谁
And they will find the evidence of our cruelty
他们会找到我们残酷的痕迹
In the disemboweled, dismembered
就在我们身后 他们的兄弟
And disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.
被取出肠子面目全非的尸体里
And the German won’t be able to help themselves
那时德国人就会情不自禁的想
But imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands,
他们的兄弟在我们手中 怎样被鞋跟和刀尖
And our boot heels and the edge of our knives.
残忍♥的杀戮
And the German will be sickened by us.
然后德国人就会被我们整得恶心
And the German will talk about us.
他们会一直谈论我们
And the German will fear us.
他们会一直惧怕我们
And when the German closes their eyes at night
当他们在夜里闭上双眼时
And they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done,
潜意识里就会为他们的恶行而倍受折磨
It will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with.
会倍受我们的折磨
Sound good?
听起来不错吧
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
That’s what I like to hear.
这话我喜欢听
But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors.
但我还是要跟将要成为勇士的你们说
When you join my command, you take on debit.
一旦你们受我指挥 你们就欠了债
A debit you owe me, personally.
欠了我个人的债务
Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps.
你们每个人都欠我100张纳粹的头皮
And I want my scalps.
我要人皮
And all y’all will get me 100 Nazi scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead Nazis.
你们都要从100个纳粹的死人头上取下100张头皮
Or you will die trying!
否则你们就不能停下
Hey, Hirschberg.
西斯科伯格
Send that Kraut sarge over.
把那个德国兵带过来
You. Go.
你 去
Sergeant Werner Rachtman.
我是沃纳·罗哲曼中士
Lieutenant Aldo Raine. Pleased to meet you.
我是奥尔多·瑞恩上尉 很高兴见到你
You know what “sit down” means, Werner?
你知道”坐下”是什么意思吗 沃纳
Yes. Then sit down.
知道 坐下吧
How is your English, Werner?
你英语怎样 沃纳
Because if need be, we got a couple of fellows who can translate.
如果需要 我们这儿有人能翻译
Wicki here,
这位是维奇
An Austrian-Jew, got the fuck out of Munich while the getting was good.
奥地利犹太人 适时地离开了该死的慕尼黑
Became American, got drafted, come back to give y’all what for.
成为美国人 入伍 就是为了回来对付你们
Another one up there you might be familiar with.
上边的那个或许你会熟悉
Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz.
雨果·斯蒂格利茨中士
Heard of him?
听说过他吗
Everybody in the German Army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz.
德国♥军♥中每个人都听说过雨果·斯蒂格利茨
The reason for Hugo Stiglitz’s celebrity
雨果·斯蒂格利茨在德国♥军♥中
Among German soldiers is simple.
出名的原因非常简单
As a German-enlisted man, he killed 13 Gestapo officers.
作为德国♥军♥人 他杀过13名盖世太保军官
Instead of putting him up against a wall,
最高指挥部并没有把他吊在墙上
The High Command decided to send him back to Berlin
而是决定把他送回柏林
To be made an example of.
以示众人
Needless to say, once the Basterds heard about him,
不必说 杂军听说他的时候
He never got there.
他还没到那边
Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz?
雨果·斯蒂格利茨中士?
Lieutenant Aldo Raine. These are the Basterds.
我是奥尔多·瑞恩上尉 我们是杂军
Ever heard of us?
听说过吗
We just want to say we’re a big fan of your work.
我们很钦佩你的所作所为
When it comes to killing Nazis…
说起屠♥杀♥纳粹
…I think you show great talent.
你很有天赋
And I pride myself
我也很佩服自己
For having an eye for that kind of talent.
慧眼识珠
But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur.
但你还只是业余水准
We all come here to see if you want to go pro.
我们想知道你是否想成为专业人士
Can I assume you know who we are?
我猜你知道我们是谁吧
You’re Aldo the apache.
你是恶棍奥尔多
Werner, if you heard of us,
沃纳 如果你听说过我们
You probably heard we ain’t
你可能知道
In the prisoner-taking business.
我们对逮捕战俘不感兴趣
We in the killing Nazi business,
我们这行专杀纳粹
And, cousin, business is a-booming.
伙计 这行可很有前途
Now, that leaves two ways we can play this out.
现在 有两条路可选
Either kill you or let you go.
杀了你或放你走
Whether or not you’re going to leave this ditch alive
想不想活命
Depends entirely on you.
完全由你决定
Up the road a piece, there’s an orchard.
沿着这条路上去 有个果园
Besides you we know there’s
我们知道 除了你们之外
Another Kraut patrol fucking around here somewhere.
这周围还有他妈的一队德国佬在巡逻
If that patrol were to have any crack shots,
如果那个巡逻队里有神枪手的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!