我不会学习
I ain’t gonna study
我不会再学习战争
I ain’t gonna study war no more
我不会学习
I ain’t gonna study
我不会再学习战争
I ain’t gonna study
我不会再学习战争
I ain’t gonna study war no more.
噢 爸爸
Ow! Daddy!
如果你两星期不梳头
This is what happens when you don’t
就是这个结果
brush your hair for two weeks!
-噢 -爸爸
-Ow! -Daddy.
要是你不洗碗
If you’re not going to do the dishes,
那我就去洗
then I’m doing them.

OK.
-你弄痛我了 -对不起
-You’re hurting me! -I’m sorry.
-我自己来 -行 你来
-I’ll do it! -Oh, fine. You do it.
海绵在哪
Where are the sponges?
-那海绵怎么了 -臭死了
-What is wrong with that sponge? -It smells!
那是因为有人让它一直 泡在洗碗水里
That’s because someone left it soaking in the dishwater.
我一直在跟你们说 海绵需要洗净拧干
I keep telling you girls, it needs to be rinsed and squeezed
然后摆放好
when you’re through with it.
这都泡了快5年了 恶心死了
It’s probably five years old! It’s disgusting!
我们不是那种会把有用的东西 扔掉的人
We are not the kind of people that throw perfectly useful things away.
你什么都不肯扔
You won’t throw anything away!
那是块很好的海绵
That is a perfectly good sponge.
它的生命还长着呢
It’s got plenty of life left in it!
行 那你去洗
Fine! Then you do the dishes!
行 我会
Fine! I Will!
就用这块海绵
With this sponge!
我不想再谈这件事了
I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
你为什么大喊大叫上蹿下跳的
Why are we yelling and being so grumpy?
我们失去了一点动力 但会找回来的
So we… we lost some momentum, but we’ll get it back.
我买♥♥了新海绵
I bought a new sponge.
费瑟和我给爸爸 想到了个完美的工作
Faith and I thought of the perfect job for Daddy.
哈佛广场的餐车 就跟他们 在巴黎那种一样
A crepe cart in Harvard Square. Just like they have in Paris.
-嗯 -你做的薄饼确实是最好吃的
-Mmm. -You do make the best crepes.
对 我也喜欢1月
Yes, and I love standing outside in January
站在冰天雪地里
freezing my ass off for pennies.
-我喜欢巧克力和可可豆 -我们有
-I like chocolate and coconut. -We have that.
那在我们的菜单上
That’s on our menu!
那屋子里全是单身母亲
And the building is packed with single mothers,
他们总是互相打量
and they’re always checking in on each other
或者一起约出去喝咖啡
or going out and getting together for coffee,
但他们有问过我好不好吗
but do they ever ask me how I’m doing?
他们有邀请我喝过咖啡吗
Do they ever invite me to coffee?
我很肯定两天前的晚上
I’m pretty sure they all got together
他们在一起喝红酒吃奶酪了
for wine and cheese two nights ago.
-对不起 亲爱的 -不
-I’m sorry, honey. -No.
-我不该笑的 -什么 这…
-I shouldn’t laugh at this. -What? It is. It’s…
-这挺好笑的 -好笑 好笑极了
-No. It’s funny. -It is funny. It’s hilarious.
我很可悲 我是个可悲的抱怨者
I’m pathetic. I’m a pathetic whiner.
不 你不是的
No, you’re not.
可能这就是为什么他们不要请我
Which is probably why they don’t invite me. Literally.
-他们都在躲着我 -不 听我说
-They run away from me. -No. Listen to me.
她们对男人都充满怀疑
They’re leery of men. That’s all.
特别是带着孩子的已婚男人
Especially married men with children.
噢 我其实不算已婚
Oh. I’m not exactly married.
对吧
Am I?
我们是一家人 不是吗
We’re a family, aren’t we?
-玛姬 -什么
-Maggie… -What?
我们真的要这样吗
Is this really how we’re gonna do it?
你每个周末回到家来
You’re gonna come home every weekend
然后睡在沙发上
and then take up residence on the sofa?
暂时是的
For now.
-玛姬 -什么
-Maggie… -What?
我们分手后就没睡在一起了
We haven’t slept together since before my breakdown.
我都要死了
I’m dying!
你也要死了 你只是没意识到
You’re dying too. You just don’t realise it.
-卡姆 我只是…-玛姬
-Cam, I just… -Maggie…
噢 我们能不能跳过这个步骤
Oh… Can we… Can we please just get through this phase?
先跳过这个步骤
Just let’s just get through this phase,
然后看看情况
and then we’ll see how it goes.
-然后会发生什么 -我不知道
-And then what happens? -I don’t know.
最后会怎么样 你搬回到这里
What’s the end? You move back in here…
-我不知道 -然后我们呢
-I don’t know. -And then what happens to us?
-我不知道 -我能去哪
-I don’t know! -Where do I go?
不 我不知道
No. I don’t know.
我这看知道这需要
All I know is that it’s gonna take
持续稳定的努力
steady, sustained effort.
对 真性感的回答
Yes. Sexy, sexy answer.
这是诚实的回答
It’s an honest, honest answer.
那这算什么 重大的考验吗
So, what’s this? Some big test? I mean…
不 别那么像 你恨考验
No. Don’t look at it that way. You hate tests.
除非这就是考验的内容
Not if this is what’s on the test.
冷却液有点不够
Coolant’s a little low.
轮胎也不平
Uneven wear on the tyres.
锁卡住了
Lock sticks.
-还没铺地毯 -但引擎很好
-There’s no floor! -But it’s got a great engine.
这里面没地毯
There’s, uh… there’s no floor here.
车顶也生锈了
And… and the roof is rotted out.
我有两个小孩 这太危险了
I have two small children. It’s dangerous.
300块现金你觉得怎么样
What do you say we close at 300 cash?
旅行车交给你
You deal with the wagon.
爸爸 艾米丽娅在哭
Daddy, Amelia’s crying.
-你总是哭 -现在不会了
-You always cry. -Not anymore.
-我发过誓不再酷 -怎么了 亲爱的
-I vowed never to cry again. -What’s wrong, darling?
旅行车会变成什么样 没人会要它的
What’s gonna happen to the wagon? Nobody’s gonna want it.
我还以为你哭是因为这辆车太烂了
I thought you were crying because this car sucks.
那辆车也烂
That car sucked too.
记住有话要大声说出来 女孩们
Remember to speak up, girls.
你们的曾祖母生于1888年
Your great-grandmother was born in 1888.
我建议午饭后玩疯狂牌手
I propose a game of Crazy Eights after lunch.
-耶 -我们不说”耶” 亲爱的
-Yeah! -We don’t say ‘yeah’, dear.
-我们说”是的” -谢谢 妈妈
-We say ‘yes’. -Thank you, Gaga.
她们的母亲也一直在纠结这个
That’s a battle their mother keeps fighting.
-他们的母亲怎么样 -她很好
-And how is their mother? -She’s very well.
每周末都会来 但这周末
She comes every weekend, but this weekend,
她留在市里学习准备考试
she stayed in the city to study for her exams.
但我们凑合凑合也过了 对吧女孩们
But we’re muddling through. Aren’t we, girls? Hm.
AJ 能不能请你告诉贝蒂 烤肉非常好吃
A.J., will you please tell Betty that the roast is divine?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
女孩们会不会觉得
Do you girls find it unusual
你们的妈妈 生活在纽约很不同寻常
that your mother is in New York?
她想有更多职业机遇
She wants to have more career opportunities.
妈妈说女人能做任何事
Mommy says women can do anything.
她真是个奋斗者 对吗
She’s quite a striver, isn’t she?
我们更喜欢用”战士”这个词
We prefer the word ‘fighter’.
我去整整汽车
I’m going to go work on the car.
女孩们跟我说车上没地板
The girls tell me it has no floor.
以前没有
It had no floor.
我从你厨房♥地下室里找到了这些
I scavenged these from your kitchen vault.
贝蒂说我能拿走
Betty said I could have them.
-烤盘 -虽然还是不能踩在上面
-Cookie sheets? -You still can’t step on them.
不过应该能挡住冷风和尘土
But they’ll certainly keep out the cold and detritus.
卡姆 我真为你感到骄傲
Cam, I’m so proud of you
一个人把女孩们照顾的这么好
for taking care of these darling girls all by yourself.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Gaga.
我现在一般都是开林肯
I’m mostly using the Lincoln these days.
我希望你们把那辆宾利开走
I want you to have the Bentley.
-宾利 -嗯
-The Bentley? -Mmm.
这里有吃东西用的托盘
There are trays where we could eat.
我们能在车上吃东西吗
Could we eat dinner in the car?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!