你们想去看看里面吗
Would you like to see the inside?
可以吗
Are we allowed?
我们不能直接 过去敲别人家的门吧
We can’t just walk up and knock on people’s doors.
宝贝 这里是波士顿 他们正在期待着我们呢
Sweetheart. It’s Boston. They’re practically expecting us.
你的曾曾曾祖母和祖父
Your great-great-grandmother and grandfather
在英国是侍奉国王和女王的
entertained the King and Queen of England.
在这张桌子上 英国女王
At this table, the Queen of England
被一根鸡骨头呛到过
choked on a chicken bone while she was here.
呃…
Uh…
-法布里尼先生马上就来 -谢谢
-Mr Fabrini will be right out. -Thank you.
来 楼上有个舞厅
Now, upstairs here, there’s a ballroom.
还有很多漂亮的大拖尾礼服
And had these huge fancy-dress…
-有什么能帮您 -嗨 卡姆 斯图亚特
-Can I help you? -Hi. Cam Stuart.
我祖上曾在这里生活过 然后…
My great-grandmother grew up in this house, and…
我希望带我的女儿们看看
I wanted to show it to my girls.
抱歉 斯图亚特先生 这是我家 不供参观
I’m sorry, Mr Stuart. This is my home. I don’t give tours.
法布里尼先生 这栋房♥子在我家
Mr Fabrini, this house has been in my family
流传超过5代
for more than five generations.
我曾曾曾祖父在1832年节礼日
My great-great-grandfather was born in this house
就出生在这
on Boxing Day 1832.
那你曾曾曾祖父
And would your great-great-grandfather
会让任何来访的人参观吗
give tours to anyone who came along?
当然 尤其是遇到一个和这里相关联
Certainly, especially if they had a personal connection
超过5代人的人 对
that went back over five generations, yes.
-那他是比我更好的人 -比我更好的人
-Then he’s a better man than me. -Better man than I.
显然 你今天没能控制住情绪
Obviously, you’re not in control of your emotions today,
我改天再带我女儿们过来 让她们看看
so I will return on another day to show my daughters
她们生来就有权看的东西
what is rightfully their birthright to see.
-好 -当然 法布里尼先生
-Right. -Sure, Mr Fabrini.
-刚才真是太尴尬了 -别觉得尴尬
-That was so embarrassing! -Don’t be embarrassed.
-他才应该尴尬 -不
-He should be embarrassed! -No!
你才是那个应该尴尬的人
You’re the one that should be embarrassed!
我 我不尴尬
Me? I’m not embarrassed!
-那个人是个混♥蛋♥ -你才是混♥蛋♥
-That man is an asshole! -You are an asshole!
我们想让你回家
We want you to come home.
我12天后就回家
I’ll be home in 12 days.
我们要你现在就回家
We want you to come home right now.
宝贝 我知道这需要适应 我知道
Honey. I know it is a big adjustment. I know.
你为什么不这个周五回来
Why aren’t you coming home this Friday?
你说过你每周末都会回来的
You said you’d come home every single weekend.
-你就是这么说的 -我知道
-That’s what you said. -I know that.
但我要报名和熟悉环境
But I have registration and orientation.
下星期真的没那么遥远啦
Next weekend is really not that far away.
-我爱你 -我们也爱你
-I love you. -We love you too.
拜 姑娘们 拜
‘Bye, girls. ‘Bye.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 爸爸 醒醒
Daddy, wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Daddy! Wake up!
我们睡了太久了 上学要迟到了
We slept too long and we’re gonna be late for school!
快点 艾米丽娅 别忘了你的书包
Quickly! Amelia, don’t forget your backpack!
我们要等电梯了
We’re gonna miss the elevator!
等会 等会 好
Hold on! Hold on! OK.
早上好 谢谢 等等
Oh. Good morning. Thank you. Wait.
-你是玛姬的朋友 -是的
-You’re Maggie’s friend. -Yeah.
-嗨 卡姆 -嗨 我是贝卡 凯尔的妈妈
-Hi. Cam. -Hi. Becca. Kyle’s mother.
幸会 很高兴见到你 艾米丽娅 走了
Pleasure. Nice to meet you. Amelia, let’s go!
-我讨厌上学迟到 -别担心 小宝贝
-I hate being late for school. -Don’t worry, punkins.
你不会迟到的 吃点早餐
You won’t be late. Have some breakfast.
这是一天中很重要的一餐
The most important meal of the day.
艾米丽娅 走了
Amelia! Let’s go!
-你知道 我想说…-什么
-You know, I just have to say… -Yes?
我前夫绝对不会像你这样
My ex-husband would never do what you’re doing.
-我觉得你很贴心 -真的吗
-I think it’s so evolved. -You do?
当然了 我是说 大部分男人 完全就是无能
Absolutely -I mean, most men would be completely emasculated
让他们的妻子出去赚吃的
by having their wife go off to be the breadwinner.
噢 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
好 走 走 走 你们要迟到了
OK. Go, go, go! You’re gonna be late!
我爱你们 要我们放学来接你们吗
I love you! Do you want me to pick you up after school?
-不要 -我三点就来
-No! -I’ll be here at 3:00!
不要
No!
什么
What…
怎么回事
What the hell…?
-什么 -你到哪去了
-What? -Where were you?
你说过3点会来接我们的
You said you were gonna pick us up at 3:00!
车子发动不起来了
The car wouldn’t start.
你们想学怎么调四路汽化器吗
You girls want to learn how to adjust a 4-jet carburettor?
要两个螺丝刀一起用 你们可以一起搞
It takes two screwdrivers. You could do it together.
-不 -不想
-No. -Not really.
别说没意义的话
Just don’t be helpless.
等我修好那发动机
When I get that engine fixed,
我们就要开着那东西去墨西哥
we’re driving that thing to Mexico.
-那是谁 -安阿姨
-Who’s that? -Ruth-Ann.
请别自我介绍
Please don’t introduce yourself.
-为什么 -因为你花太多 而且…
-Why not? -‘Cause you talk too much and…
我只是想表示一下友好
I’m just being friendly.
你们不想了解自己的邻居吗
Don’t you want to know your neighbours?
我们是和其他人一起 生活在这个世上的
We live in a world with other people. Hi!
嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特
Cam Stuart.
是啊 玛姬跟我说过
Yes, Maggie told me.
欢迎来到威兰德 玛诺儿 我是鲁斯 安 麦凯
Welcome to Wieland Manor. Ruth-Ann McKay.
-女孩们 你们好 -嗨
-Hello, girls. -Hi.
我们能帮你提包吗
Can we help you with your bags?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
-让一下 鲁斯 安 -噢 谢谢
-Well, stand aside, Ruth-Ann. -Oh, thank you.
看 女孩们
See, girls?
人们都喜欢一点点友善
People appreciate a little kindness.
这就是我要说的
That’s all I’m talking about.
这个我来
I got that.
嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特
Hi. Cam Stuart.
嗨 我是卡姆 斯图亚特 我是刚搬来的
Hi. Cam Stuart. I’m new here.
那是谁
Who was that?
嗨 卡姆 斯图亚特 我是刚搬进来的
Hi. Cam Stuart. I’m new in the building.
32号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 32.
我们到了
Here we are.
需要帮你整理一下吗
Do you need any help putting them away?
不 这样就好了 直接放地上就行
No, this is fine. We’ll just put the bags down.
你确定吗 我们很乐意帮忙
Are you sure? We’re happy to help.
不用了 你们已经帮了 很大的忙了 谢谢
No. This has been so helpful. Thank you.
你有什么要搬的吗 桌子之类的
Do you need anything moved? A desk or something like that?
不 我很满意现在桌子的位置
No, I’m… I’m… I’m happy with where my desk is.
我觉得经常变换一下位置 能给家里带来清新的感觉
I find mixing an arrangement freshens a space.
不 谢谢 我要开始做晚饭了
No, thank you. I have to start dinner.
-所以不好意思…-当然
-So… if you’ll excuse me. -Sure.
要不要帮你切洋葱什么的
Do you want an onion chopped or something?
我今晚不用洋葱
I’m not using onions tonight.
-你怎么回事 -怎么了
-What’s wrong with you? -Why?
你逼得她在你面前关门
You made her slam the door in your face.
-她要做晚饭啊 -她是为了摆脱你
-She had to cook dinner. -She had to get rid of you!
你们说什么呢 我这是在做个好邻居
What are you talking about? I was being a good neighbour!
你是个烦人的邻居
You’re an annoying neighbour!
其他人看到你都会往反方向躲开
People will see you and run in the other direction!
不 别人看到我会跑向我
No, people are gonna see me and run towards me!
因为我会让他们看到我是那种
Because I’m gonna show them that I am the kind of man
愿意搬动大件家具
that is willing to move heavy furniture
或者清理储物柜和开车 送他们去机场的人
or clear out a storage locker or give them a ride to the airport!
因为我是个好邻居 你们这是胡扯
Because I’m a good neighbour! This is bullshit!
你们什么都不懂
You don’t know anything.
我在一条去 亚马逊的挪威蒸汽轮上
I learned how to cook this on a Norwegian steamer
学会做这个的
heading down the Amazon.
是什么时候
When did you do that?
我被哈佛开除后的夏天
Summer after I got kicked out of Harvard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!