No, not Geneva. He said Venice.
我听见了
I heard that.
抱歉 请注意闪避
Excuse us. Please watch yourselves.
请后退 借过
Step back, please. Excuse us.
借过
Excuse us.
请避让一下
Watch yourself, please.
这是开往日内瓦的航♥班♥吗
This is the plane to Geneva?
是的 但登机口已经关闭
Yes, but we just closed the door.
先别让飞机起飞 我们要搜查每一名乘客
Keep the plane at the gate. We need to check every passenger.
这是在浪费时间
That would be a waste of time.
我们本来就没有多少时间
And we have very little of that.
三天前
3 days ago,
经过两年的搜寻 我找到了佐布里斯特
after 2 years of searching, I found Zobrist.
他自杀了 我们从他兜里找到一包东西
He killed himself. But we took a package from his pocket.
包里有什么
And what was in it?
一个带有《地狱之图》的指示器
The Faraday pointer with the Map of Hell.
这是一个专门为他的信徒设计的谜题
A puzzle, specifically designed for his followers to solve.
我们把它带来给你
We brought it to you.
当你正在破解这个谜题时
And you were in the process of decoding it,
有人绑♥架♥了你
when you were kidnapped.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon.
您当时和辛斯基博士在一起
You were with Dr. Sinskey at the time.
伊丽莎白 是的
Elizabeth, yes.
她和您说过是否有第三方插手病毒的事吗
Did she tell you about any third party interest in the virus?
-我想不起来了 -她有经济问题吗
– I don’t remember. – Did she have financial problems?
我怎么知道
Uh, I don’t know.
她有携带多个移♥动♥电♥话♥吗
Did she carry more than one cellphone?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-想一想 -他想不起来了
– Think. – He doesn’t remember.
那告诉我谁能想起来 教授
Then tell me who can remember, Professor!
别再说我不知道我想不起来了
Enough with the “I don’t know, I don’t remember”!
你这样对他也没用
It’s not good for him.
镀金的博物馆 是圣马可大教堂吗
The “Gilded museum,” Is that Saint Mark’s.
整个威尼斯就是一座博物馆
All of Venice is a museum.
圣马可大教堂有君士坦丁堡的镀金铜马
St. Mark’s has the Horses of Constantinople,
它们是铜制的
they’re bronze statues.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
你最好别碰
I wouldn’t touch it.
我也没打算碰
I wasn’t planning on it.
教授
Professor.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon.
兰登教授
Professor Langdon.
什么事
Yes.
你好 罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
好久不见
It’s been a long time.
确实好久了
Too long.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
世卫组织需要你的帮助
The WHO needs your help.
我的帮助
My help?
我希望你还记得你的但丁
I hope you still remember your Dante.
您怎么了
What just happened?
你还好吧
Are you alright?
能拿些水吗 他可能脱水了
Could you get some water? He could be dehydrated.
拿些食物水果 或者贩卖♥♥机里的东西
Some food, maybe some fruit or something from the machine.
-快点 -好的
– Quickly. – Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他撒谎了吗 -没有一句真话
– Is he lying? – Through his teeth.
他不是那个来哈佛大学找我的人
He was not the one who came to Cambridge to see me.
布沙尔 我需要帮助 快 他晕倒了
Bouchard, I need help, quickly. I think he’s collapsed.
他在里面
He’s in there.
我打不开门
I can’t open the door.
兰登
Langdon?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
兰登 你还好吗
Langdon, are you okay?
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
你是想说两年以来
You’re telling me that for 2 years,
你和你的组织一直在阻挠我
you and your organization have been working against me.
没错
That is correct.
为了保护伯特兰德·佐布里斯特和他的研究
To shield Bertrand Zobrist and his research.
-藏匿并保护他 -很遗憾 是的
– To hide him, to protect him. – Regrettably, yes.
我一直试图阻止他释放全球性的病毒
And that all of my attempts to prevent him from initiating
这些努力都失败了 就是因为你
a worldwide pandemic have failed because of you.
总结得很精炼 没错
An incisive sum-up, yes.
现在你竟然还有脸跑来
Now you have the temerity to ask
要求我无条件信任你
that I simply decide to trust you?
我非常抱歉 但我也没别的办法了
I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t see any other way.
你的组织究竟为谁工作
Who exactly does your group work for?
当然是我们的客户
Our clients, of course.
我们是一个私人安保公♥司♥ 做得很成功
We are a private security firm. A very successful one.
容我问一下
May I ask,
那个之前和你一起的布沙尔特工
the gentleman who was with you, agent Bouchard,
他现在在哪里
where is he now?
不知道 我们找不到他了
We don’t know. We lost track of him.
那么情况比你想象的更糟
Then the situation is worse than you think.
他只会在一种情况下失去联♥系♥
There is only one reason he would move out of contact,
他想自己先找到兰登先生
he wants Mr. Langdon to himself.
为什么
Why?
为了找出病毒 卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
To find the virus and sell it to the highest bidder I assume.
敲诈啊 勒索啊 就那些烂事呗
Leverage, blackmail, you know, the usual shit.
我们跟你没什么可说的了 西姆斯先生
I don’t think we have anything further to discuss, Mr. Sims.
我只有不到八小时来找出病毒了 抱歉
And I have less than 8 hours to find this pathogen, excuse me.
据我所知 你和教授是老相识了
From what I understand, you knew the Professor sometime ago.
私交甚笃
Personally.
你很关心他
You care about him.
你甚至愿意和我这样没有道德底线的人联手
You would even ally with an unscrupulous character such as myself
只为保护他 对吗
to protect him, wouldn’t you?
我的组织能帮你找到你的教授
My organization has the resources to find your Professor.
如果你想散播一场瘟疫 这里正合适
If you wanted to start a plague, this is where you do it.
是的
Yep.
每年有两千万人
20 million people a year
从世界各地涌向这里
come here from every corner of the globe.
黑死病蔓延时 威尼斯人要求所有船只
During the Black Death, the Venetians made all the ships
都必须在港口停留四十天
anchored in the harbor for 40 days,
之后才允许船员进城
before they would allow the crews into the city.
为的是确保他们不会把瘟疫带进城
Making sure that they were not carrying the Plague.
“隔离”这个词就来源于意大利语
The word “Quarantine” Comes from the Italian.
“隔离”在意语中就是”四十”的意思
“Quaranta”, “Forty”.
很高兴你的学识恢复了 教授
It’s nice to have you back, Professor.
那就是铜马
There, the horses.
这些是仿制品
These were recreations,
原件被保存在某个博物馆里
the originals are in a museum for preservation.
我们得快点 布沙尔知道我们要来
We should be quick. Bouchard knows we are coming here.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
去问问那个导游
Ask that guide,
这些马的头有没有被卸下来过
if the heads have ever been severed from these horses?
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-打扰一下 -打扰您一下
– Excuse me. – Please excuse me.
麻烦您了
Please.
根据传说 十字军东征时
According to the tale, during the Crusades,
这些马是从君士坦丁堡洗劫来的
the horses were looted from Constantinople.
但它们太大 无法装到船上
But they were too large to be loaded on board the ships,
所以它们的头是被卸下后重新装上的
so their heads were removed and reattached.
谁卸的
By whom?
永生的总督 恩里克·丹多洛
The doge who lived forever, Enrico Dandolo.
-恩里克·丹多洛 -永生的总督
– Enrico Dandolo. – The doge who lived forever.
当然是恩里克·丹多洛
Of course, Enrico Dandolo.
丹多洛骗威尼斯人加入东征的十字军
Dandolo tricked the Venetians into the Crusades.
他本该让舰队开向埃及的
He was supposed to sail his ships to Egypt,
但他却转而洗劫了君士坦丁堡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!