They needed you but now they changed their minds.
让这些人离开 清空这里
Get these people out. Everyone out, clear the room.
把那个给我
Give me that.
这些门 这里
These doors, here.
-东边 他们要去那儿 -好的
– Eastern side. That’s where they’re headed. – Okay.
快点行动
Go, move. Quickly!
布沙尔特工 请回答
Bouchard. Agent Bouchard, come in.
汇报你的位置 布沙尔特工 请回答
What is your location? Agent Bouchard, come in.
寄来视频的信封上也有这个词
That same word is on the envelope the video arrived in,
以及时间 写的是明天
along with the date. The date is tomorrow.
谢谢你 我记得住
Well, thank you, that was not lost on me.
地狱中最黑暗的地方
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those
是留给那些在道德危机前不愿行动的人们的
who refuse to act in time of moral crisis.
但丁的地狱不再是虚构 而是预言
Dante’s hell isn’t fiction anymore, it’s prophecy.
我们已经在地球上创造了自己的地狱
We have created our own hell on earth.
我的天
Oh my.
警讯已经很明显了 却无人愿意采取行动
The warnings have been obvious, the solutions ignored.
所以 我采取了行动
So, I took action.
如果你在看这视频 说明地狱病毒已被释放
If you are watching this, it means the Inferno virus was released
就在昨天的午夜
last night at midnight, and…
现在病毒正向世界的每个角落扩散
it’s now being carried to every corner of the Earth.
我的天
Oh my.
在六天内 病毒就能自我复♥制♥
Within 6 days of it’s released, the virus will replicate itself.
届时地球上的每人 成人或孩子
And every man, woman and child on Earth expect the current…
将亲眼看见地球的人口减少一半
the current population to be culled by half.
幸存者将见证
The survivors will witness
从未有过的恐怖景象
horrors… unknown to this planet.
我想让他们知道原因
But I want them to know why.
这是我们的行动 我们的救赎
That this was our doing and this is our salvation.
时候到了
Now is the time.
今天就是
Today is…
后面还有呢
There’s more.
我想我已经抓住重点了
I believe I’ve got the gist.
看起来我们的组织
It appears our organization has spent
数年来受雇于一个疯子
the last several years in the employ of a madman
一个想要用自己研制的瘟疫
who now intends to commit a mass
制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥的疯子
murder using a deadly plague of his own creation
在接下来的24 对不起
in some point in the next 24… Sorry.
剩下不到12小时里
Less than 12 hours.
所以我们尽力别把事情弄得更糟吧
So, let’s do our level best not to fuck things up
我们已经做的够糟了
any worse than we already have, shall we?
没有法拉第指示器 没人能找到病毒在哪
Without the Faraday pointer, no one can find the virus.
兰登教授在哪
Where is Professor Langdon now?
他曾和布鲁克斯医生出现在波波里花♥园♥
He was with Dr. Brooks in the Boboli Gardens
不过此后就再没看见了
but we seemed to have lost visual.
我们和瓦任莎恐怕也失去联♥系♥了
And I’m afraid we have no contact from Vayentha.
这样啊
I see.
我要亲自去佛罗伦萨
I’m going to Florence myself.
检测下她有没有感染的症状 隔离这块区域
Test her for signs of contagion and quarantine this place.
如果我们不尽快找到兰登
If we don’t find Langdon very soon,
只怕还会再死很多人
we are going to be looking at a great many more dead bodies.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
脆弱
It’s weakness.
太脆弱了 该死
Just weakness, god damn it.
我们休息一会儿吧
We’ll just take a moment.
你看到她躺在那儿吗
Did you see her down there?
看到了
Yes.
我所做的一切
Everything I’ve done,
我从十一岁以来接受过的教育和实践
every bit of work and studies since I was eleven
就是阻止死亡 而不是制♥造♥死亡
is to stop death, not cause it.
刚刚是自我防卫 有人想杀我们
It was self defense. Someone was trying to kill us.
我不知道我能不能继续下去
I don’t know if I can finish this.
如果你不能 我理解
I understand if you can’t.
佐布里斯特是杀人凶手 不是你
Look, Zobrist is the murderer, not you.
你救了我
You saved me.
你不必再继续下去
You don’t have to take another step.
你是对的
Yeah, you’re right.
我做了必须要做的 必要的话我还会这么做
I did what was necessary and I’ll do it again if I need to.
但愿你不用再这么做了
I pray that you don’t.
看来这地方关门整修了
Looks like it’s close for repairs.
这边走
Okay, this way.
那儿
There.
受洗盆
The baptismal font.
又是但丁
Dante again.
总是但丁 为什么是但丁
Always Dante, why Dante?
-丙烯底涂料 -你是说颜料
– Acrylic gesso. – You mean paint.
可溶于水的颜料
Water soluble paint.
闻起来像湿了的狗
Smells like a wet dog.
你看 下面有字
Look at that. There’s a writing.
“寻找狡诈的威尼斯总督
“Seek the treacherous Doge of Venice,
-“他曾割下马头” -威尼斯
– “Who severed the heads from horses.” – Venice.
但丁的不治重病就是在那里感染的
Where Dante was infected with the disease that killed him.
“在圣智的镀金博物馆前跪下
“Kneel within the gilded museum of holy wisdom,
聆听涓流的细响”
and listen for the sounds of trickling water.”
“进入那水下宫殿
“Follow deep into the sunken palace,
-“冥府的怪兽在那等待” -指的是病毒
– “Where the chthonic monster waits.” – The plague itself.
在水下
Underwater.
“潜入血红的…”
“Submerged in the blood-red waters of…”
-“不映繁星的湖底” -教授
-“of the lagoon that reflects no stars.” – Professor.
请问您到底在干什么
Could you please tell me what the hell you are doing?
你为什么不回应我们
Why haven’t you called in?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是克里斯托弗·布沙尔 世卫组织的官员
Christoph Bouchard, from the World Health Organization.
-我们见过面 -我们见过吗
– We’ve met. – We’ve met?
你真不记得了吗 就是两天前的事
You really don’t remember? It was just two days ago.
他头部受伤了
He’s suffering the effects of a head wound.
过去48小时的事他都不记得了
He can’t remember the events for the last 48 hours.
是我飞去剑桥市找你求助的
I’m the one who flew to Cambridge and asked for your help.
我给了你指示器请你破译
I gave you the pointer to decode.
兰登教授
professor Langdon.
什么事
Yes.
对 我记起来了
Okay. I remember.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是教授被送医院急诊室时的接诊医生
I was the ER doctor at the hospital when the Professor came in.
你能记得的最后一件事是什么
What is the last thing you remember?
我站在街上 我感觉好像是这里
I was on the street. I think it was here.
我和一个女人在一起
I was with a woman.
-我被扎了一针 -伊丽莎白·辛斯基
– And I was given an injection. – Elizabeth Sinskey.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
世界卫生组织的
From the World Health Organization.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
是的
I do.
但我好几年没见过伊丽莎白了
But I haven’t seen Elizabeth in years.
我独自跟踪你就是因为她
She’s the reason I followed you alone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我认为辛斯基博士和外国政♥府♥有合作
I believe Dr. Sinskey is working with a foreign government
她想找到并贩卖♥♥病毒
to find and sell the virus.
不 不 不 这不可能
No. No. No. That’s not possible.
人是会变的 教授
People change, Professor.
我已经追查伯特兰德·佐布里斯特两年了
I’ve been chasing Bertrand Zobrist for 2 years.
这期间一直有人从中作梗
And someone has been working against me.
我直接问吧 您知道病毒在哪里吗
Let’s get to the point. You know where the virus is?
能请你出示下证件吗
I assume you have some sort of credentials.
联♥系♥世卫组织吧
Call WHO if you like.
你随便查 不过要快一点
Check me out, but do it quickly.
威尼斯 我们觉得在威尼斯
Venice. We think it’s Venice.
很好
Good.
坐火车只要两个小时 来吧
It’s 2 hours by train. Come on.
如果我能找到你们 别人也行
If I could find you, so can the others.
我给你们俩买♥♥了去日内瓦的机票
I’m buying you both plane tickets to Geneva.
不 不是日内瓦 他说的是威尼斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!