Such a romantic date he takes you on. To see a death mask.
这种面具在16世纪很常见
Yeah, they were common practice in the 1500s.
简言之就是某个人面部的石膏模型
It’s essentially just a plaster cast of someone’s face,
是在那个人死前的几分钟制♥造♥的
made a few moments after that person dies.
“透过死亡之眼”
“Through the eyes of death.”
-这张死亡面具是谁的脸 -那位诗人
– Who’s face was used for this mask? – The poet,
但丁
Dante.
我想这大概是个浪漫的故事
It is a romantic story I supposed.
但丁喜爱佛罗伦萨 他曾声名显赫 但
Dante loved Florence, he was prominent and powerful. But…
政♥治♥的风向变了 他被流放
The political winds changed and he was exiled.
他们威胁但丁 如果回来就要被烧死
They threatened to burn him at the stake if he ever returned.
实际上 有人认为但丁遭到流放
Actually, some people say Dante’s exile
正是他的死亡面具看起来如此悲伤的原因
is the reason his death mask looks so sad.
不 是因为贝阿特丽切
No. No. It was because of Beatrice.
但丁和她关系并不亲密
Dante only knew her from afar
但他却一生都迷恋她
but he was obsessed with her his entire life.
教授 你的侄女是个浪漫主义者
Your niece is a romantic, Professor.
有人说但丁创作《地狱》
They say Dante wrote Inferno
讲述自己从地狱出来的旅行 是为了取悦她
about his journey out of hell to reach her.
但他并没成功
But he never made it.
她最终嫁给了别人
She married someone else.
常有的事
That happens.
是吗
Does it?
是谁离开了谁
Who left who?
不好好经营 分手是必然的
Things fall apart if you don’t look after them.
对了 请两位在围栏后观赏
Oh. We ask that you stay behind the stanchions. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
教授你们来的正是时候 我们刚刚开放
Good timing, Professor. We’ve only just opened.
玛尔塔
Marta…
怎么了
Yes?
这是我们
There. That’s us.
这是伊格纳齐奥·布索尼
That’s Ignazio Busoni.
我认识他很多年了
I’ve known him for years.
他是但丁研究专家
He’s the Dante scholar.
面具所有者坚持参观者只能在围栏后观赏
The mask’s owner insists on the stanchions to keep people back.
他甚至不允许
He doesn’t even permit
工作人员在他不在场时打开柜子
staff to open the case without him present.
所以这个面具不是博物馆所有吗
So the mask is not owned by the museum?
不 一个私人收藏家从我们这买♥♥下了
No. A private collector bought it from us,
并允许我们永久展示
and allows us to display it in perpetuity.
这是为了创收的常见方法
It’s a common practice, to raise funds.
那名收藏家是谁
Who is the collector?
伯特兰德·佐布里斯特 那个亿万富翁
Bertrand Zobrist, the billionaire.
他的思想很古怪
His ideas were quite eccentric,
但我对他的不幸非常遗憾
but still it’s such a shame what happened.
这就是我接到电♥话♥的时候
That’s when I got the call.
教授 我不知道该怎么想
Professor, I… I don’t know what to think!
我太震惊了
I am appalled!
-教授 -兰登教授
– Professor. – Professor Langdon.
听着 这一切肯定会有合理的解释的
Look. There’s an explanation for all this.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
玛尔塔 别让他们跑了
Marta, don’t let them go.
教授
Professor.
教授 我十分尊敬您 但我不明白
Professor, I very much respect you but I do not understand.
请坐下
Please sit down.
-你为什么要这么做 -我会解释这一切的
– Why you have done this? – I’m going to explain this.
-这不好 -玛尔塔 我不知道面具在哪
– This is not okay. – Marta, I do not know where the mask is.
但我会尽我所能找到它 并交回给你们
But I will do everything I can to find it and return it to you.
教授 你要干什么 请不要这样
Professor, what are you doing? Professor, please. No.
教授回来吧 别这样做
Professor, come back. Don’t do that.
教授 请不要
Professor, please don’t.
教授
Professor.
-别跟上来 -教授 不要
– Just don’t follow us. – Please, don’t do this.
教授
Professor!
我们冷静一下 找个出口出去吧
Let’s just calmly find a way out of here.
你为什么不告诉我伊格纳齐奥的事
Why didn’t you tell me about Ignazio?
如果你知道我是小偷还会愿意帮我吗
Would you help me if you knew I was a thief?
你请求我帮助的时候居然骗了我
You lied to me when you asked for my help.
严格来讲我只是有所保留
Well technically, I withheld.
如果我真的拿了那个面具
If I really took that mask…
你确实拿了面具 我亲眼看到了
You did take the mask, I just saw you.
这不是你要解决的问题 你不必留下来
This is not your problem. You don’t have to stay.
我当然要留下来 人类的生存危在旦夕
Of course, I do. Human lives are at stake.
我只想知道我没站错队
I just want to know that I’m on the right side.
你没有
You are.
我发誓
I swear.
很好
Good.
现在去找我们需要的东西吧
Now let’s find what we’re looking for.
打电♥话♥给伊格纳齐奥 问问他面具藏哪儿了
Call this Ignazio, and ask him where he hid the mask.
伊格纳齐奥不见了 他躲起来了
Ignazio’s disappeared. He had gone into hiding.
他说
He said,
他们也在找他 但他留下了一条线索
they were chasing him too, but he left a clue.
一封邮件 “天堂二十五”
An email, “Paradise Twenty-five”.
指代但丁《神曲》中《天堂》第二十五篇
That’s a reference to Dante’s Divine Comedy. “Canto XXV.” But…
-但我需要一本《神曲》原书 -还要原书
– I need a copy of the book. – A copy of the book.
太古典了 我都用谷歌♥
That’s quaint. I use Google.
他们在封闭博物馆
They’re closing down the museum,
只有正门还开着
only the main exit is going to be open.
那么我们就从亚美尼亚走吧
Well, then we’ll go through Armenia.
所有的出口都封闭了
All exit doors are now sealed.
只有这一条出去的路
This is the only way in or out.
隐藏的出口呢 有没有隧♥道♥或暗门
What about hidden exits? Tunnels, concealed doorways?
先生 这宫殿有七百年历史 秘道多得很
It’s a 700 year old Palazzo, Signore, there are a number of them.
带我去
Show me.
亚美尼亚
Armenia.
教授 真是博学啊
Professor. How worldly.
旧宫隐秘
Secrets of the Palazzo Invisibile.
非常有趣的旅行 你有时间该参加一次
It’s a great tour, you should take it sometime.
我们在这儿暂时安全
We should be safe here for a minute.

Go.
那时我将带着另一种声音 另一种毛发
By then with other voice, with other fleece…
作为一位诗人回去
I shall return as poet and put on,
在我领礼的洗礼盆边 戴上桂冠
at my baptismal font, the laurel crown…
洗礼盆边
Baptismal font.
圣母百花大教堂 但丁受洗的那个教堂
Il Duomo. The Cathedral where Dante was baptized.
伊格纳齐奥在那工作 他把面具藏在那儿了
That’s where Ignazio works. That’s where he hid the mask.
这个区域没找到
This area’s clear!
他们会觉得我们是向下出去了
They’re going to think we’re heading down to the exit.
那我们往上走
Then we go up.
好的
Alright.
我们在五百人♥大♥厅的上方
We’re right above the Hall of Five Hundred.
另一边有楼梯直通街道的另一侧
There’s a stairway leading down to the street on the other side.
所以…
So…
慢慢走
one step at a time.
可以吗
Okay?
你恐高吗
Are you afraid of heights?
有一点
A little.
我对狭小的空间感到不适
I’m uncomfortable in tight spaces.
别往下看
So, don’t look down.
或往下看 我总是记不清该怎么做
Or do. I can never remember which.
没那么难
It’s not that hard.
西耶娜
Sienna!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
-你还好吗 -还好
– You okay? – Yeah.
好了 爬到那个横梁那儿
Alright, just… crawl along that beam there.
我在那边的梯子等着你
And I’ll meet you on the far side, by the ladder.
先生
Sir.
六个人守在这里 关上保险
Give me a six men stationed here. Safeties off.
你这是在做傻事 兰登教授
You’re being stupid now, Professor Langdon!
走 快走 离开这儿
Go. Go. Get out of here, go!
他们曾经需要你 但他们改主意了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!