We’ll have to generate another geno sequences first
查出这到底是什么病毒
to get an idea what we are dealing with.
还有许多事要忙
There’s a lot of work to be done.
你呢 回哈佛大学吗
And you, Cambridge?
嗯
Yeah.
辛斯基博士
Dr. Sinskey?
生活再一次将我们分开
Life tore us apart again.
就像但丁和贝阿特丽切
Like Dante and Beatrice.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
你被劫走的那晚我捡到的
I picked this up the night you were taken.
我好像记得它对你很重要
I seem to remember it was important to you.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
你有没有想过 如果我们在一起
Do you ever think about what could happen
会怎么样
with you and me?
想过
I do.
我猜生活总要有点神秘感 教授
I guess life must have it’s mysteries, Professor,
即使是我们俩
even for us.
-不好意思 你会说英语吗 -会
– ‘ Scusati, do you speak English? – Yes.
你有没有见到博物馆员工玛尔塔·阿尔瓦雷斯
Have you seen Marta Alvarez, the museum staff?
玛尔塔现在不在 她刚生了孩子
Marta isn’t here just now. She’s had her baby.
她生了 那太好了
She had her baby? Aw, that is great.
好消息
Great news.
麻烦你转告下但丁死亡面具展柜
Well, you might tell someone that the lights on the Dante mask
得把灯打开 因为我几乎看不清
should be turned on because I can barely see it.
抱歉 先生 但丁死亡面具已经不在这了
I’m sorry, sir, the Dante mask is no longer here.
它被盗了
It was stolen.
真的吗 可我刚还在看呢
Really? I was just looking at it.
失陪
Excuse me.