‘And that this might be something you regret getting into as well.’
我就喜欢这样的美人
This is the lady I like.
不是说真人 我是说猫
Not th- This is a Cat.
这个网站上 我就想要这种猫
This website. I think I’m going to go with this breeder.
裸出风格 斯芬克斯猫
裸出风格 斯芬克斯猫
我还上小学时就像养一只这样的猫
I’ve wanted one of these since I was in elementary school.
等游戏一做完我就要买♥♥
Just asked for it. When the game’s done.
那时我们要买♥♥栋房♥子 我就能养猫了
And we move to a house if I could get a cat.
然后他同意了
And he said ‘yes’.
这是我的梦幻猫咪 就像有了孩子一样
And this is my dream cat. It’s like having a baby.
比养孩子更好
Except better.
我们房♥子里没法再挤下一只猫了
We can’t have another cat in this fucking house.
但挤挤更暖和啊 啊我的天
Oh, it’d be some warm. Oooh my God!
但是你想想 冬天一来
That’s the thing, it’s winter…
待认养 待认养啊
Available, available!
冬天可就要来了
Winter’s coming.
这只猫属于珍妮弗和罗伯特
This one belongs to Jennifer and Robert.
他们肯定比我俩幸福得多
They’re probably way happier than us.
就现在更幸福
Right at this moment.
因为他们有这只猫
Because they have the cat.
我把整个生活都搭进去了
I sacrificed having a life.
说起来很奇怪
It’s kind of weird.
我不
I don’t …
我从不出门
I don’t go out.
也没什么社交活动
I don’t really socialize.
我也花不了多少钱
I can’t really spend any money.
因为我根本就没什么钱
Because I don’t have any money right now.
所以我没法这么出去
So I can’t go out…
如果我是去约会的话
If I were to go on a date or something,
我没有车去接送人家
I have no car to pick them up in.
我也不能请人吃饭 或者买♥♥什么贵重的东西
I have no way to buy meals or anything really.
当然我自己的饭还买♥♥得起 但是
I mean, I can purchase my own meals, but..
只是你为此牺牲的一切
It’s just the things you sacrifice are…
我为此牺牲的一切
All the things I’ve sacrificed just been…
就是社交
social.
要想有大的成就
You kind of have to give up something
你总得牺牲点什么
to have something great in a way.
我现在都有点抑郁了
I’m depressed now
因为我随时都有可能情绪崩溃
because I’m on the brink of something amazingly huge.
这不是一般说的那种抑郁
It’s a different kind of depression.
不是因为进展缓慢而抑郁
It’s not a ‘stuck’ depression.
而是因为事情太重大了 但前景又不明朗
It’s a ‘Holy Shit’ depression. It’s an ‘unknown’ depression.
说起来纠结得很 但我会好起来的
Which is kind of weird. But, it’ll fade.
因为游戏一上架 我们就完成使命了
Because once it’s out. It’s out.
就这样了
And that’s it.
超级肉肉哥
将于三天后发♥售♥
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
我非常想知道大众的反应会怎样
I’m really curious to see what the basic reaction is.
因为目前为止试玩过这游戏的人
Because, the only people I’ve show the game so far
都是亲朋好友之类的人
were people close to me, like friends and family.
《菲斯帽》已经制♥作♥了四年
目前他们的反响还不错
Feedback so far has been good.
但我不知道他们的评价可不可信
But I don’t know if I can trust that feedback.
我不知道我朋友会不会
I don’t know if my friends
不忍♥心告诉我《菲斯帽》糟透了
would tell me if FEZ sucked.
因为他们都知道我花了小半辈子来做这个
Knowing that I’ve spent most of my adult life on it.
而且我都不知道这游戏好不好了
Because, I don’t know what I think of it anymore
因为我太过专注了
for staring at it so long.
我不知道 我真的无法判断这游戏是好是坏
I can’t tell — I really can’t tell if it’s good or not.
有时候我能说服自己
Sometimes I manage to convince myself
相信这个游戏挺好的
that it’s good and it’s like
相信我做了一款不错的游戏
you did a good job for this pretty game.
但很快就自己泼了盆冷水
But then I have a flash of lucidity.
你自己的话怎么能信
‘But you can’t trust yourself on this!’
这四年来你全身心扑在这上面
All you’ve been doing for 4 years is look at this.
非常专注
Like, this close.
专注得都看不见别的东西了
You can’t see anything else.
有错你也看不出来了
You don’t even see the mistakes anymore.
我希望有人能给我残酷而坦诚的意见
I’m looking forward to that kind of brutal honesty.
只有最广大的玩家才能做到这一点
That we’re going to get from the average gamer.
我么要参加的是PAX游戏展
We’re here for PAX.
PAX是Penny Arcade Expo的简写
So PAX stands for Penny Arcade Expo.
主角不是游戏厂商 而是玩家
It’s not for developers. It’s for gamers.
估计会有65000人前来参观
They’re expecting like 65,000 people.
我们将在会上展示《菲斯帽》的试玩版
We’re going to be showing off FEZ playable demo,
这是2008年独♥立♥游戏节以来的第一次
for the first time ever since IGF 2008.
在那次游戏节上我们对外公布了这款游戏
Which was the unveiling of the game
但这是四年来的第一次试玩展示
we haven’t shown it since in four years.
所以我有点紧张
So I’m a little bit nervous.
这大概得算重大发布了
But this is kind of like the big blow out.
这是向外界确认
The confirmation that:
真有《菲斯帽》这个游戏
Yes. FEZ is real. It’s exists.
很快就会发♥售♥
It’s going to come out,
到时候你就可以买♥♥了
and you’ll be able to buy it one day,
然后你就真的可以玩了
and you can actually play it today.
菲斯帽
将于2010年初
在XBLA上发♥售♥
菲斯帽
将于2010年初
在XBLA上发♥售♥
我等了好几年了
等出内伤了… 还没做完吗
怎么还没出 《菲斯帽》取消了吗
希望这样能重新吸引人们的兴趣
Hopefully interest will build up again untill really…
因为我觉得几年过去
Because I feel that over the years,
人们有点把我们忘了 因为太久了
people have stopped caring. ‘Cause it’s been so long.
我们得提醒人们《菲斯帽》还活着
They may need to be reminded that we exist.
而且这么长时间我第一次觉得
And for the first time, I’ve feel like:
这就是《菲斯帽》 这就是我想要的效果
This is FEZ. This is the game I wanted to make.
那种感觉我已经找到了
There’s a mood here, that I’ve achieved.
当然游戏还没做完 还不能发♥售♥
It’s not done yet, we can’t ship it yet.
但是已经有个游戏的样子
But it’s really starting to feel like a game
有开头 有过程 有结局
that has a beginning, a middle, and an end.
游戏的最终评价还有待观察
It remains to be seen if the game’s going to be good,
各方各面正不正常也还不清楚
if it’s gonna work on every level.
但这个结果让我挺高兴的
But I’m pretty damn happy with it today.
对你来说最坏的情况是什么
什么都没做成
None of this happens.
我们的游戏没在PAX亮相
We don’t get to actually show the game at PAX.
其他的事也什么都没做成
Or do anything about it.
因为这涉及非常复杂的法律纠纷
For extremely complicated legal reasons.
我和之前的合伙人一起创办了Polytron
My former business partner with whom I started the Polytron,
但大约六个月之前他离开了
left the company about six months ago.
从那时起我们就因为一些法律问题纠缠不清
And ever since we’ve been in a nasty divorce.
合伙关系解除协议
如果这些法律问题不解决的话
And if everything isn’t settled,
我们什么都做不了
We can’t do anything.
我们不能发布游戏
We can’t show it.
参加不了PAX 不能对外展示
We can’t be at PAX, and show the game,
发布新预告片之类的事全不能做
and release our new trailer and things like that.
只需要他签一个字
Just a final signature.
乙方
菲尔·菲什
甲方
就差这个签字 才能彻底了结种种纠纷
This last signature, to close the deal, 100% percent.
所以尽管现在
So, at the moment
我们大老远开车过来 做各种广♥告♥牌
we drove all the way here. We printed these banners.
还设计了展台
We designed this booth.
专门为展会做了一个试玩版
I made a demo just for it.
但我们还是有可能
There’s still a chance that
就这么在宾馆里干坐着 眼睁睁错过展会
I’m just going to stay in my hotel room the whole time,
却什么都做不了
and not be able to do any of this.
压力还是很大的
It’s pretty stressful.
等待很熬人
It feels like waiting.
感觉时间都变慢了
Everything feels longer.
我觉得我快撑不下去了
It feels like I’m about to throw up.
就像怯场一样
It’s stage fright.
我睡也睡不着