听着挺厉害
That’s pretty awesome.
汤米 还记得《时空幻境》吗
Hey Tommy, remember that game Braid?
记得
Yeah.
我觉得我们可能卖♥♥超两万 只是可能
I think we might get 20k. I think we might.
这就意味着我们的首日销♥售♥量
That means that on the first day that
要比之前史上卖♥♥得最好的独♥立♥游戏的
we might sell double what one of the most successful
首日量还要多一倍
indie games of all-time has sold.
现在是每小时都能卖♥♥出去一千份
We’re really going one thousand people an hour.
太疯狂了 你该很高兴吧汤米
It’s crazy. You should be very happy about this Tommy.
就是啊 汤米
Yeah, Tommy.
我当然开心 但我也很累
I am happy. I’m also very tired.
快累死了
Very, very tired.
太疯狂了
That’s fucking crazy.
一万五千份 汤米 一万五千份
15 thousand copies, Tommy. 15 thousand?
对了汤米 你要是想更乐呵的话
Oh, Tommy, if you want to get even more happy,
就去油管上搜”超级肉肉哥”
go to Youtube, search Super Meat Boy,
看那个最新的视频
look at most recent.
有个家伙刚上传了他的”开箱”视频
There’s one guy that just posted his ‘unwrapping’.
他想从头拍他玩游戏的过程
He wanted to have an unwrapping of the game.
他上网买♥♥了点数
So, he went out and bought points.
买♥♥到点数之后把点数充进账户
It shows him getting the points, redeeming the points,
然后购买♥♥游戏 下载下来
putting it into the game, downloading the game.
在后面就是他玩游戏时的反应了
Then, it’s just him reacting to playing the game.
我擦 我擦
Fuck you! Fuck you!
要死啦 要死啦
Oh my God, oh my God! Ah!
衬衫很好看 太酷了 没错
Love this shirt. Oh so awesome. Yes.
无论游戏的表现怎样
Regardless of how the game did,
我觉得我都会记得
I would think that I’d like to always remember
我以之为傲
that I’m proud of it.
而且我觉得这很棒
And, I think it’s awesome that
因为我看着别人玩游戏的视频
I can look at of video of the game
仍然能感受到游戏的魔力
and still see magic in it.
尽管在此之前 我都把游戏当成
Even though, I spent all that time looking at it,
漏洞百出 等着我修补的程序
as a buggy piece of software that I had to fix.
再一件让我感觉很棒的事就是
I think it’s still awesome that
当我看到
when I looked at that
巨型炸♥弹♥上那段触发隐藏关的视频
Giant Bomb video and it hit the ‘Glitch level’…
“乱码”隐藏关
那是我见过的最酷的一件事了
that that was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.
怎么了这是
What’s going on?
哥们 网上都有粉丝的作品了
Dude, we got really awesome fan art.
非常不错的粉丝作品
we got really awesome fan art.
画得真挺好
This is a really good drawing.
这太疯狂了 我也画过 我画过马里奥的
That’s crazy though. I used to draw shit. I used to draw Mario.
我画马里奥画了好多
I used to draw Mario obsessively.
天啊 太疯狂了
Oh mt God, this is so crazy.
这款平台游戏
It’s an extraordinary platformer
让你时刻乐趣无穷
that makes you work for every inch you gain.
你只需要拿起手柄
It all begins with the controls.
很显然
It’s apparent that
你通过手柄就能在游戏里自♥由♥驰骋
the controls are just an extension of your thoughts.
这款游戏的设计十分精良
This is an amazingly well designed game
有意淡化了闯关失败带来的挫折感
because it seamlessly avoids the frustration of dying
从而使玩家不至于恼羞成怒
by shielding you from your own aggravation.
你可以想玩多久玩多久
You can spend as much time as you want,
在这非凡的世界里肆意闯荡
getting lost in this incredible world.
但说到底 胜利的快♥感♥
But, the rush of winning,
才是这款游戏的精华所在
it what defines this excellent game.
这可是视频评测啊
Video reviews, man.
怎么了你
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
What are you doing over there?
我只是 看到有人真的懂了
I just… to see somebody like really get it.
你玩着这款游戏 知道背后有无数的辛苦
You look at it, and think it’s effortless.
虽然只是做一款游戏
Like you just made a game
但是却投入了一切
but you really put everything into it.
你始终都知道自己在做什么
But you knew what you were doing.
这并不容易 并不是所有人都能挺过来
It’s not easy. Not everybody could do that.
我也觉得有人懂了 太不可思议了
Well, I think people get it. It’s just so crazy.
有人懂当然好了
It’s nice to hear that people get it,
省得我还得告诉他们
and I don’t have to tell them.
是啊 棒极了 这评测很不错
Yeah, that was an awesome, an awesome review.
这一年太他妈疯狂了
What a fucking crazy year.
不过开始觉得值了
Starting to feel worth it.
有点
A little.
开始觉得这一年没白过
Starting to feel worth it.
你希望受欢迎 你希望被尊重
You want to be liked. You want to be appreciated.
你希望人们认可你的成果
You want people to approve of your work.
只不过就是
It’s just that you know,
你在半秘密状态下做一个游戏这么久
you work on a project so long in semi-secrecy.
你不能对外展示太多
You can’t really show it.
所以也得不到那么多反馈 甚至一点都没有
You can get that much, or any feedback really.
但你还是想得到哪怕只有一丁点认可
You just want to any little morsel of appreciation.
反正我是想的
Well, I do, anyway.
有的人会说
It’s like when people
我才不管别人对这个那个有什么看法
oh, I don’t care what people think about this and that.
但我关心别人的看法
It’s like I care what people think.
我也想不这样 但我就是在乎
I wish I didn’t. But, I do.
想来挺傻的
It’s kinda silly.
我对这些东西关心得我自己都有点烦了
I’m a little bit annoyed about how much I care that stuff.
我也希望我不这么在乎
Yeah, I wish I didn’t care that much.
但我就是需要任何一点的赞赏和反馈
It is like I need any kind of love and feedback that I can get.
昨晚Destructoid发布了我的宣传片
Last night, Destructoid posted about it.
下面有个”赞”和”转推”的玩意
And, they have the little ‘Retweet’ and ‘Like’ thing.
上面说有二百多人转推
Its said we had 200 something Retweets
在脸谱上也有一万一千多人点赞
and 11 thousand Likes on Facebook.
我还想 怎么会有一万多
Oh my god, 11 thousand likes!
真的让我信心大振
And, that really kind of gave me a huge boost.
之后等我回到宾馆再看的时候
And, then later I went back to the hotel and checked it again,
原来那只是个显示错误
And, realized that is was a fluke
其实根本没人点赞
and actually we had zero ‘Likes’.
我为什么这么关心这个
Why do I care so much about this?
为什么这么在乎有多少人点赞
How many likes I get on a stupid website?
为什么要让这些东西影响我
Why do I let these things affect me at all?
但就是有影响
But, they do.
我就是想有千百万人观看我的宣传片
Like I do want to have a fucking million views on my trailer.
我就是希望人人都在议论我的游戏
I want everybody to be talking about the game.
这种事真的会影响你
It can get to you.
因为这样
Because it’s like…
他们会告诉你你想听的话
they tell you what you want to hear basically,
不好玩的样子
徒有其表
潜质浪费了
当然不是你喜欢听的那种 总之
well, not what you want to hear, but…
就是那种 我觉得游戏和人都糟透了
You know, sometimes I think the game sucks, and I suck….
肯定不会成功 这一类的话
and that it’s not going to work.
有个家伙凑过来说
Then, this one guy comes along,
这游戏蠢透了
yeah this game’s stupid.
一点意思都没有
Nothing happens in it.
然后我就想 你说得太他妈对了
And, I’m like, oh Fuck you’re right.
《菲斯帽》就是没意思
Nothing happens in FEZ.
我倒没觉得
I don’t feel like…
像我希望的那样高兴和如释重负
as relieved and happy about things as I wished I was gonna.
我还是担心最后成了一款垃圾游戏
I’m still worried that I might end up making a shitty game.
以后的人说起来也会说是垃圾游戏
That’s going to be remembered as shitty game,
就是那种制♥作♥了太久
that was in development for too long,
结果让所有人都大失所望的游戏
and end up dissapointing everybody.
我也有消息给你
I have news for you, too.
希望能让你轻松轻松
Hopefully, it will take a bit of the edge off.
说来听听
Hit me.
我们见了面
We had a meeting.
坐下来谈了谈 各种苦衷和分歧都谈了
We sat down. We talked about all the grievances, all the issues.
然后我们协商一致 达成了谅解
We agreed, we shook on it and we came to an understanding….