一上来就有程序错误 一开始就有
Game breaking bug right away, right away.
可恶 看来完全崩溃了
Ah, God damn it, it’s completely broken.
这可不妙
That’s not good.
我得重启下电脑
Ah, I need to restart this thing.
钥匙 钥匙
Keys, keys.
钥匙在哪呢 快给我钥匙
Keys, keys, keys, keys, keys.
刚开始就出错了
There’s a game breaking right away.
一上来就有 玩不下去了都
Right away. You can’t play it.
游戏不停地遭遇错误崩溃
The game keeps crashing all the time.
太不稳定了
It’s completely unstable.
貌似游戏刚一开始就有个错误
There are game breaking bugs, right at the beginning.
可恶
Damn it!
一直错误不断 就连”开始新游戏”
Even like the ‘Start New Game’ that starts a bug out game
也似乎要出错了
that doesn’t work.
每次一有人碰到错误玩不下去
I need to restart the computer like practically everytime
我就得重启电脑
somebody’s stuck.
灾难 整个就他妈一灾难
It’s a disaster. It’s a complete fucking disaster.
怎么了这是 你玩到哪了
What happened? Where were you at?
没玩到哪 刚开始新游戏
Ah nothing. Just start new game.
然后就这么一直漂着是么
And, it just stayed in the sky.
稍等一下
One moment.
每次游戏崩溃我内心都感到挫败
Everytime it crashes it feels like a personal failure.
一种深深的挫折感
Like a deep personal failure.
我必须得强行关闭游戏然后再开一次
I need to actually kill the game and restart it.
我感觉我得道歉 “抱歉浪费了你的时间”
Like I should apologize, ‘Sorry I wasted your time,’
“如果你喜欢还可以再玩一次”
‘you can start again, if you want’.
我们昨晚上临时改了不少
We made too many changes last night.
所以现在手上的版本非常不稳定
And, now we have an unstable build on our hands.
发♥售♥日
已过去八小时
埃德蒙
埃德蒙
快上线
游戏上去了
开卖♥♥了
我刚得知销♥售♥数字
想要我告诉你吗
想知道吗
刚有人发信息告诉我销♥售♥情况
Someone just sent me sales stats,
我们现在卖♥♥了九千五百份
and we’re at 9500 copies.
快要破万了
所以在卖♥♥五百份就能破万了
So, 500 hundred more sales and we hit 10,
这可算是巨大成功了
which is considered a success
而这才第一天 刚下午两点
for first day and it’s 2pm.
手舞足蹈
今天我们有可能卖♥♥一万五到两万份
There’s a chance we can get between 15-20 thousand sales today,
肯定是非常成功了
which will be a huge, huge success.
没破纪录 不过也非常棒了
Not record-breaking but still really amazing.
太惊人了
在过去的十个小时里
In the past 10 hours,
《超级肉肉哥》为我赚的钱
Super Meat Boy has grossed
比过去六年收入加起来还多
more than I’ve made in the past 6 years combined.
想来挺有趣
That’s a bit interesting.
汤米知道了吗
我不知道 太不真实了
I don’t know, it’s just surreal…
我希望汤米也在这边 我真希望他也在
I wish Tommy was here. I wish Tommy was here.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
目前还算顺利
Things are going okay.
游戏出了不少错 崩溃了不少次
The game has alot of game-breaking bugs and crashes so far,
我不得不频繁重启 退了游戏再进一次
and I need to constantly restart, quit the game and start it again.
但是人们挺喜欢这游戏的
But, people are really enjoying it.
不少人都玩了十多分钟二十分钟
A lot of people are playing for 15-20 minutes.
目前为止 这是一场非常棒的试玩会
This is really, really a very good play-test session so far.
我希望创造一个有趣的 怡人的世界
I wanted to create a nice place, a pleasant place to be in.
我希望人们能找到豁然开朗和惊险刺♥激♥的感受
I want people to feel a sense of openness and adventure,
只不过是以一种非常简单的 孩子般的方式
but in a really simple, almost child-like way.
我希望人们能沉浸在那个世界里
I really want to people to just enter that world
享受在里面遨游的时光
and enjoy their time in it.
这就是这个游戏的主旨
That’s what the game is.
是一个让你享受时光的好地方
It’s a nice place to spend time in.
我试图重现小时候
I’m trying to recreate that experience
玩游戏的那种经历
of playing games as a kid,
那时候互联网还没那么发达
before the Internet existed
你会听说各种关于游戏的传言
and hearing these kind of urban legends, like
我听说只要你
Hey, I hear if you
站在某个角上5分钟然后按下键
go stand in the corner for 5 seconds and press down,
然后跳两下你就会被传到某个秘境里去
and then, you jump two times and it warps you somewhere.
没错 我小时候也这样
Like what I started gaming Yeah.
这游戏就是关于这个的
That’s kinda what the game is about.
终于看到《菲斯帽》新面貌了啊
So nice to see new Fez.
这差不多该算是《菲斯帽4》了
This is bascially FEZ 4 at this point.
我们推倒重做了三次
We’ve scrapped 3 games.
-是吗 -真是这样
– Really? – Kind of, yeah.
但好在我们终于做出来了
But I think we got it.
-美工做得太他妈好了 -谢谢
– I love that fucking art. – Thank you.
“第谷”杰里·霍金斯
网络漫画
肯刚刚为我介绍了Penny Arcade的第谷
Ken just introduced me to Tycho from Penny Arcade…
他非常 非常 非常喜欢这游戏
who was very, very much into the game.
太变♥态♥了
That is sick.
说真的 每次看到有架子鼓那一面
Really, as soon as you see the side of the drum kit,
看到那种像素级的精致…
like when you see that pixel art…
你以为这是像素图啊
You assume, it’s pixel art.
这人是游戏界里的大人物
This is a powerful figure in the game industry.
这么大的展会全是他家的
He fucking runs this entire gigantic show!
我最喜欢这里 这么慢慢转视角的状态
I like this part. Where it’s like: Whooooooop
这才是像素艺术
Now, it’s pixel art.
太他妈对了
Fuck yes.
我很高兴能见到他
I was really happy to meet the dude,
而且他挺喜欢我和我的游戏的
and that he liked my game and me so much.
Destructoid刚刚推送给了我一条消息
I just got a ping back from Destructoid
我就是在这发布的宣传片
who posted about the trailer.
而且就光Destructoid上这一条宣传片
And, only for the post from Destructoid, that one post,
在脸谱上就已经收到11000个赞
already got 11 thousands ‘Likes’ on Facebook
和209条转推了
and 209 retweets.
不是吧 这才俩小时
Wait, that’s in 2 hours.
就两小时
In 2 hours.
肯·沙克特
新合伙人
是啊 人们挺喜欢《菲斯帽》的
But yeah, people enjoy FEZ.
差不多所有人都喜欢
Almost universally it seems.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
感觉很好
Feels pretty good.
这是啥游戏来着
What game is this?
超级难死哥
Super Fuck Fuck.
这个弯最难闯过去了
This seems like a hardest part.
根本过不去啊
What are you supposed to do?
看人们玩你的游戏感觉很疯狂
Seeing people play the game is crazy.
各种网站评论什么的的确很专业
The reviews and stuff we’re getting is really neat,
但是能看到人们玩游戏时的反应
but seeing people play and hearing the reactions
要比那些评论强多了
is so much more beyond that.
那才是发自内心的真情实感
It’s just so genuine and heartfelt.
你能从他们声音里听出来他们玩得很开心
You can hear it their voice that they enjoy it.
这让我感觉特爽
And, that makes me feel so good.
你对设计这一关的家伙们有什么想说的吗
If you had one thing to say to the dude that designed this level?
去死吧
Fuck you.
你怎么专往尖刺上撞呢
Why did you hit the spike?
等你玩通关了之后
You’re going to feel satisfaction
你会有极大的满足感
or a profound sense of loss
或者巨大的失落感
when you finally complete this.
汤米
汤米
连接中
真不容易啊 哥们
Fucking hell, Dude.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling are you all right?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
乔恩发来的邮件
Okay, email from Jon.
《时空幻境》首日卖♥♥了一万套
Braid sold 10k the first day.
挺好
Oh, cool.
我们很快就要破一万五了
We’re closing in on 15k very soon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!