He won’t have done anything.
那混♥蛋♥因为我成了百万富翁
He will be fucking millionaire because of me.
但不知怎的他巴不得搅黄这事
And, somehow he’s trying to fucking sabatoge that.
巴不得我一败涂地
He’s trying to ruin that.
或者只是跟我耍心眼
Or just playing mind games?
他是太傻♥逼♥还是太恶毒 还是既逼又毒
What is he stupid or cruel or both?
我受不了了
It’s too much.
风险太大了
There’s too much at stake.
我感觉这事对所有参与的人来说
I feel like this is just going to end horribly
都不会有好结果
for everybody involved.
发 售 日
遥控器哪去了 在那边吗
Where’s the remote? Is the remote over there?
怎么回事
What the Hell?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
是不是在逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
哪去了
Where is it?
根本就没有
It’s not here.
这他妈算什么事
What the fuck is that!?!
这他妈还有正事吗
This is fucking bullshit.
收件人
微软游戏工作室
我们什么都不是
We are nothing.
在他们眼里我们什么都不是
We are nothing to them.
我们的游戏在哪里
我们被坑了
We’re being fucked.
肉肉哥在哪里
他们才不在乎 他们在乎个鬼
They don’t care. They so don’t care.
我们的
We have no….
我们的游戏没出现在商店页面上
we have no placement on the marketplace,
而我们想卖♥♥得好全靠这个广♥告♥位
which is the entire point of doing the sale
而这也是我们参加这次促销
and doing this stupid promotion,
还累死累活把游戏赶出来的最大原因
and, fucking killing myself to get this game out in time.
他们怎么向你保证的
我们的游戏能在Xbox首页上有个广♥告♥位
We’d get a spot on the front of Xbox,
就像其他的垃圾游戏一样
like all the other shitty games do.
这个广♥告♥位有多重要
太他妈重要了
Pretty fucking important.
就好像去商店里买♥♥什么游戏
It’s like going to the store,
还得问他们仓库里有没有货
and having to ask if they have game in the back,
因为压根就没摆在货架上
because they don’t have it on the shelf.
你见过几个人想买♥♥上不了架的游戏
You know, how often do people do that.
我不会去查销♥售♥额的
I’m not going to look at sales.
不 我才不会盯着销♥售♥额看
Nah, I’m not going to look at sales.
这根本没意义
There’s no point in looking at sales
因为在头一个小时 我根本不可能
because there’s no way of me gaging how it’s doing
判断出情况如何
within the first couple hours.
所以我就算不断更新数字
There’s no point in me even downloading it
刷新话题榜也没意义
and checking the leaderboards.
这样会让我坐立不安 像得了强迫症一样
It just would freak me out and make me all OCD,
不断地刷新
I’d just constantly refresh it.
我等着微软那边给消息就好
I’ll just wait for Microsoft to call.
这样才对
That’s how you do it.
第一天非常重要
First day is very very important,
因为这有点 设定好了一样
because it sort of… It sets.
就像一辆赛车
It’s like a pace car.
假设你在第一天卖♥♥出去两三万份
If you sell 20-30 thousand copies in the first day,
之后的时间里销量就会持续下降
well, then you can expect to sort of staircase down.
而现在我们的开局就糟糕透顶
Now that we’re going to start very low,
以后的销量仍然会不断下降
it’s going to be the same graph
只不过我们的数值本来就很低而已
but just at much smaller scale.
对此我们什么都做不了
and there’s just nothing we can do about it.
因为今天已经过去一半了
Because the day’s half over,
就算好也只能好一半
we’ll get half of what we had.
如果还得我们到推特上宣传
If we have to get on Twitter,
告诉人们怎么才能买♥♥到我们的游戏
and tell people how to find the game to buy it.
那就太糟了
That’s awful.
尤其是我们的情况远没好到
Especially since, it’s not like
“打开商店就行 一眼就能看到”那种地步
‘go to marketplace and we’re right there.’
不行 我们还得写一个五步购买♥♥攻略
No, we have say a five-step systems of events,
得操作好几步才能买♥♥到游戏
series of commands to actually buy the game.
这样就糟透了 傻得可以
And that’s awful. That’s dumb.
除了埋怨微软我们什么都做不了
There’s nothing we can do except blame Microsoft,
而且我这辈子也不会跟他们合作了
and then, never ever work with them again.
太傻了
It’s so dumb.
我估计我再也不想做游戏了
I don’t want to do games anymore I don’t think.
我会在车里工作
I’ll work on cars.
我也不想在车里工作
I don’t want to work on cars.
我什么都不想做了
I don’t want to do anything.
我去流浪算了
Can I be a bum?
发♥售♥日4小时过去
游戏广♥告♥仍未登上Xbox
波士顿会展中心
今天是周五 是PAX展会的第一天
It’s Friday. It’s the first day of PAX.
现在是早上七点二十
It’s 7:20 in the morning, right now.
预计将有七万人参观
九点开放入场
The show opens at 9.
他还是没签字
Still no signature.
紧张死我了
It’s scary.
我真不喜欢这种感觉
I really don’t like it.
每个人都告诉我尽管去参展
Everyone is telling me just do it.
而且一切都准备好了
And everything is set-up.
我肯定不会拒绝他们
And, it’s not like I’m just going to say no
乖乖待在宾馆里
and stay in my hotel room.
我一定要去
I’m going to tag along
和大家一起到会展中心
and go to the convention center with everybody
去展示游戏
and do the show.
菲尔这次参展
可能会为他惹来官司
是啊 我现在非常非常紧张
Yeah, I guess I’m pretty nervous.
这是我们上次对外发布消息以来
Well, it’s the first time we’ve shown the game
第一次公开展示
since we first showed it.
游戏发♥售♥之前就引起轰动
Pre-success before you ever released
并不能保证发♥售♥之后也会有同样的热度
is not a guarantee that the world will be there for you.
而我对《菲斯帽》最大的担忧就是
And, the worry I certainly have for FEZ is that
等到游戏终于发♥售♥的时候
by the time that game ever comes out,
我们已经转而关注别的东西去了
we will have moved on to some other thing.
我希望这游戏能有种凤♥凰♥涅槃的感觉
I’m hoping that it kind of has a Phoenix rising moment.
就像 太好了 《菲斯帽》华丽归来
Like oh yeah, FEZ is back.
这样就会使人们更加重视我们
That people will take us a bit more seriously and
而不是把我们当成牛皮吹破的笑柄
not treat like some vaporware joke.
这是一种宣告
Establish that
《菲斯帽》真的要来了
everything is real.
再过五分钟就开门了
Doors are opening in like 5 mins.
外面排队的得有一百万人吧
There’s a million people outside.
我大约一小时前上传了一个预告片
I did post the trailer about an hour ago.
已经开始扩散了
It’s starting to spread already.
真的开始了 终于参展了
This is real. This is happening now.
正式对外公布了
It’s out in the open.
看别人玩我没做完的半成品游戏
It’s really a nerve-wrecking experience
实在是一种摧残神经的经历
to look at somebody play my unfinished game.
因为我还没做完呢
Because it’s not done.
会有人不知道卡在什么地方
Somebody will get stuck somewhere,
或者哪部分没玩明白甚至不喜欢
or there’s a part they don’t get or they don’t like.
你就想”糟透了” 但我还没做完呢
So you said ‘this gonna sucks’. Yeah, but it’s not done.
我会做好的
I’ll fix it later.
这个游戏感觉太
Yeah, it feels like too…
太个人化了
too personal.
和我太像了
It’s too close.
且看看会有怎样的反应吧
Yeah, we’ll see what happens.
我看这是出错了
I think that’s a bug.
看来你卡在这儿了
I think you’re stuck now.
请你等下
Give me one moment.
我不知道刚才是怎么回事
Yeah, I don’t know what that was,
本来应该继续对话
but he’s suppose to keep talking
-然后继续进行游戏的 -我明白
– and then something happens. – Gotcha.
-如果你不介意重新开始的话 -没关系的
– If you don’t mind starting over. – No no, it’s all good.
第一个试玩者
First player.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!