更何况我还打算买♥♥《辐射》来玩
Especially since it’s a game I’m going to be buying.
确实好得不得了
It’s pretty fucking awesome.
我看你们根本不知道这事有多让人沮丧
I don’t know if you guys realize how frustrating it is.
我看你也不会理解怪在哪里
I don’t think you understand what’s weird about it.
我不在乎
I don’t care…
我真的不在乎这些评论是怎么说的
I really don’t care what any of the reviews say.
这些评论的存在就奇怪得很
It’s just weird that they’re there.
不管正面还是负面评价
Positive or negative.
谁在乎他们打9分还是10分
It doesn’t matter that we get nines and tens
或是多少分 都不重要
and all that stuff, it doesn’t matter.
但我对事情的看法奇怪了一辈子了
Yeah, but, I’ve been weird all my life about stuff.
听到有人说这种话的感觉很怪
It’s kind of weird to have people say:
你马上要发财了 别忘了给我买♥♥辆车
‘Hey, you’re going to be rich. You can buy me a car…’
就是这一类的玩笑话
You know, just joking kind of stuff.
但他们并不是开玩笑
But they’re not joking.
当然给他们买♥♥车那部分是开玩笑
I mean, they’re joking about me buying them a car.
至少我希望他们是在开玩笑
At least I hope they are.
因为我肯定不会给任何人买♥♥车
Because I’m totally not gonna buy anybody a car.
除了我爸妈 如果他们想要一辆
Except my parents, if they want one.
但是 当我知道
But, to hear that …
当我知道我这么这么多年
To hear that everything that I’ve dreamed about
梦想的一切
for years and years and years
在区区两天之内就要全部成真
is going to basically come true, in like two days,
而且已经开始成真 这感觉非常复杂
and has already started to, is very odd.
为这事哭一场的想法让我很无语
I cry at the idea of crying about it.
因为这太诡异了
‘Cause that’s weird.
但我把游戏提交认证时真的哭了
I cried when we submitted the game to certification.
我哭是因为
I cried because it was like…
这种感觉就像是送你的孩子去上学
It was like the equivalent of sending your kid off to school.
之后你只能等待
And we just had to wait.
我们是这么努力
We worked on it so hard.
我们连轴转了大概两个月
We were non-stop for, like, two months,
承受着逆天的工作量
doing ungodly amounts of work.
然后我们提交验证 他们就说
And then we send it off to certification. And its like:
“好 我们两周内给你答复”
‘OK, we’ll let you know in two weeks.’
真是让人抓狂
It’s like: ‘Aarrghh!’
能不能通过 会不会通不过
Is it going to pass? Is it not going to pass?
会不会打回来重做
Am I going to have to fix this?
然后我再玩一遍游戏 一旦发现漏洞
And then when I would play the game. And I would see bugs.
然后我就慌了神 赶紧给制♥作♥人发邮件
And then I’d panic and I’d email our producer.
然后我就说
And I’d go:
“天啊它…” 这是我发的邮件之一
‘Oh God! It does…’ That one of the things.
我说 “天啊 游戏没标明PEGI[欧洲]评级”
It’s like: ‘Oh God! It doesn’t show PEGI ratings’
“但是这游戏还要在欧洲区发♥售♥”
‘if it’s run in European regions.’
“会不会有麻烦 因为ESRB评级就正常显示”
‘Is that going to be a problem? Because it shows ESRB.’
美国娱乐软件分级委员会发布的游戏分级体系
主要应用于美国境内
然后他们回复 “别担心 没问题”
And they’re like: ‘Oh no, it’s fine’
然后我就说 “是吗 那就好”
And it’s like: ‘Oh? Okay then.’
不会有任何问题的
我总是有这样一个念头
I can’t shake the idea that…
即便媒体评价都很好
even though they’re good reviews,
我们还是会失败
that we’ll still fail.
是不是很纠结
Is that weird?
这么感觉这不是很纠结
Is that weird to feel that way?
但这么想对我而言很正常
Because it feels normal to me.
而且我知道汤米也是一样
And I know it feels normal to Tommy.
我内心还是有一种想法
But, there’s still a part of me that says:
即便我们是这两年来XBLA上
‘Even though we have the highest rated game’
评分最高的游戏
‘in the past two years on Xbox Live…’
但我们还是会失败
‘that we’re still going to fail.’
距发♥售♥还有12小时
汤米你是不是也这么想
Tommy, Do you feel the same way?
就是这会儿我心里还是担心我们会失败
There’s still a part of me that worries we can fail at this point.
尽管有…
And even though…
没错 我也这么想
Yeah, it is there.
我也有这种感觉
It’s there. It’s a real thing.
我估计最有可能的失败的原因
The only way I could see it failing is if like…
就是前一千个下载这个游戏的玩家
the first 1,000 people or whatever that downloaded it,
全都碰到保存错误丢了存档
they hit the game save error, all of them,
然后他们就把游戏骂得一文不值
and they just bashed the shit out of the game.
没错 咱俩担心的有些不一样
Yeah… those are different worries definitely for you.
我知道有些人会把之前的存档丢了
I know that, yeah, people might lose their save.
但他们还是可以继续享受游戏
But they’ll still gonna enjoy the game and keep playing
我们也会修复这个问题
and we’re going to fix it.
这上面是578个人的联♥系♥方式
So this is contacts to 578 people.
我会把消息发给他们
I’ll do that.
然后我更新网站 更新我的博客
Then I’ll update the website. Update my blog.
更新我的脸谱主页 然后收工
Update my Facebook, and call it a night.
你打算做什么
What are you going to do Tommy?
那个…
那个… 你刚说啥
我刚睡着了
是吗
Really?
是啊 你刚才又说啥
Yeah… what, what did you say?
没说什么
Um, nothing.
《超级肉肉哥》将在明天正式发♥售♥
收件箱
草稿箱
来自
雷 诺
主 题
他正赶往波士顿
PAX展台安装
大厅见
今天早上
This morning when I got up,
雷诺给我发邮件说
I got an email from Renaud saying that
我的前合伙人正在来PAX的路上
my ex-associate was on his way to PAX,
来给他正在忙的另一部游戏帮忙参展
to help some other game he’s working on.
他还是没签字
He still hasn’t signed.
乙方
他还要再赶一天的路
He’s going to be on the road most of the day,
而且他也会参加游戏展
and then he’s going to be at the show.
而且我现在有点焦虑症发作
And, I’m having a panic-attack about this.
我感觉我会情绪失控 昏厥过去
I feel like i’m going to cry, throw up and pass out all at once.
我气都喘不顺了
My breathing is weird.
我感觉我快要受不了了
I’m going to lose my shit.
我要宰了他
I’m going to kill him,
我他妈要宰了那混♥蛋♥
I’m going to fucking murder that guy.
然后大伙儿都会被我拉下水
And, it’s going to get everybody in trouble.
我们会被赶出PAX游戏展
We’re going to get kicked out of PAX,
或者别的什么大祸临头
or some kind of horrible disaster like that.
我现在已经没法冷静思考该怎么办了
I can even begin to figure out how I’m going to hande this.
只要他不签字 我们就没法参展
If he doesn’t sign, we can’t do the show.
但他却可以大摇大摆地展示他的游戏
He can, he’s going to do his own show,
还要把我挡在外面
prevent me from doing mine.
今天就得开始准备了 就在明天一早
It starts today. The show is tomorrow morning.
我们只有一天做好各项准备
We have one day to set everything up.
但他还是不肯签字
And, it’s still not signed.
而且他还要来参加展会
And, he’s coming. He’s gonna be there
还要来到处现眼 大谈特谈他的游戏
and he’s gonna come around and check out the game.
我他妈肯定会眼也不眨地弄死他
And, I’m going to cold-blood fucking murder him.
我一定会
I’m gonna…
我♥干♥♥死♥他 混♥蛋♥
Fuck that guy! Seriously!
即便什么都不确定 我也得准备参展
Have to set-up for the show, while not even knowing,
我得布置展台 尽管不知道能不能参展
like building a booth at the show, without even knowing.
如果不成 我们还得再收拾走人
We going to have to fucking disassemble it.
还得把《菲斯帽》展亭拆成几块
We going to have to take apart the FEZ kiosk.
然后收拾起来
And, put it away.
辛苦搭起来的 又得拆掉
Build it up. Tear it down.
为什么 他为什么跟我过不去
Why? Why is he doing this?
他这么做图什么
What’s the point of this?
完全没道理
It just doesn’t make any sense.
他就该滚一边去 让我把游戏做完
He should just fuck off. Let me finish the game,
一点都别给我捣乱
not interfere in any way
因为他已经从我这里捞走太多了
because he stands to gain so much from this.
如果他让我安心做完游戏
If he just lets me to do my work,
他也会空手套来百万大财
he’s going to be a millionaire for nothing.
除了等着 他什么都不用做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!