Oh, this can’t be happening, this can’t be happening.
这不会是真的
Wake up, Willie, wake up.
威莉 快醒来!
Wake up, Dr. Jones, wake up!
博士 快醒来!
Dr. Jones!
琼斯博士!
Indy, I love you.
印第 我爱你!
Wake up, Indy!
快醒来 印第!
You’re my best friend! Wake up, Indy!
你是我最好的朋友 快醒来!
Wait! Wait!
等一下!
He’s mine!
他是我的人
I’m all right, kid.
我没事了 小子
Mola Ram!
莫拉林!
Give me some slack!
帮我一把
Willie, Willie, wake up!
威莉 快醒来!
Willie, Willie, it’s me! I’m back!
威莉 是我 我醒过来了
Oh, Indy.
印第
Indy… my friend.
印第 我的朋友
I’m sorry, kid.
对不起 小子
now, let’s get out of here.
我们快离开这里
Right. All of us.
对 所有人离开这里
Me, me!
替我解锁!
No!
不行!
I’ve got to save him! He can take care of himself.
我要去救他 他会照顾自己
I’ve got to save Indy!
我要去救印第!
Okay, save him.
好吧 救他去
Drop him down! I kill you!
把他放下来 否则我宰了你
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么搞的?
Here. Try this.
用这个打他
It was the Black Sleep of Kali.
是卡莉邪术令你失去理智
Short Round!
豆钉!
Quit fooling around with that kid! Get down in the cart, now!
别跟那小子瞎闹 快下来!
Okeydokey, Indy! Please listen.
好的 印第 听着
To get out, you must take the left tunnel.
沿左边隧♥道♥逃生
Thank you.
谢谢你
Shorty! Quit stalling!
豆钉 快走!
Come on, Indy! Go!
快走 印第 快走!
Shorty, look out!
豆钉 小心!
Hurry!
赶快!
Hurry!
赶快!
Indy, take the left tunnel!
印第 沿左边隧♥道♥走
No, Indy! You missed it! Left tunnel!
不 左边隧♥道♥!
We got company!
他们追来了
Let go of the brake. What?
放开刹车掣 什么?
Let her go. Our only chance is to outrun them.
放开刹车掣 这才有机会逃脱
Shorty? Come up here and take the brake.
豆钉 过来控制刹车
Watch it on the curves, or we’ll fly right off the track.
小心弯位 否则会脱轨
Okay.
知道
What are you doing? Short cut.
你在做什么? 走捷径
Watch it!
小心
Indy, help!
印第 救我!
Hang on!
抓牢!
Pull him in. Let me go! Let me go!
拉他进来 放开我!
Let go of him!
放开他!
All right. Brakes. Brakes.
好了 刹车
Slow us down. Okay.
快减速 好的
Big mistake, Indy. Figures.
这大错特错了 一如所料
We’re going too fast! We’re going to crash!
车速太快 我们会撞车!
Water, water, water!
水!
Oh, look! Look there! You’re on fire! Water, water!
你的鞋子冒烟了 水! 水!
Water, water. Come on.
洪水! 快走!
Willie, look out!
威莉 小心!
Head for the bridge. Go!
赶快去吊桥那边!
Come on, Willie, this way.
威莉 快来 走这边
Oh, God. Come on, let’s go.
老天! 快走!
Strong bridge. Come on, let’s go.
吊桥很稳固 快来!
Look… strong wood. Come on!
木板很坚固 快来!
Help! I’m falling down.
救命! 我要掉下去了!
Help!
救命!
Not very funny.
这才不有趣
Welcome.
欢迎
Let her go, Mola Ram.
放她走 莫拉林!
You are in a position unsuitable to give orders.
在这关头你才没本事发号♥施令
Watch your back!
小心你背后!
You want the stones, let them go.
你想要圣石? 那快放人
Let her go! Drop them, Dr. Jones.
放开她! 你尽管把圣石扔掉
They will be found. You won’t.
圣石可以寻回 但你却不可以!
Indy! Behind you!
印第 小心背后!
Go on.
快上桥
Go.

Go on!
快走!
Go on! That way.
快走
Hang on, lady. We going for a ride.
抓稳 小姐 我们要玩命了
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Is he nuts?
我的天! 他是神经病吗?
He no nuts. He’s crazy.
不只如此 简直发疯
Mola Ram, prepare to meet Kali in hell.
莫拉林 去地狱见你的卡莉吧!
What are you doing?!
你在做什么?
Indy, cover your heart!
印第 护住胸口!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Oh, my God.
我的天!
Look out!
小心!
No!
糟了!
Hurry! Let’s go!
快爬上去!
The stones are mine!
圣石是我的!
You’ve betrayed Siva.
你背叛了湿婆
You betrayed Siva.
你背叛了湿婆!
Well, it’s about time.
也是时候了
Hold your fire.
停火!
We know you are coming back
当村里恢复生气
when life return to our village.
我们就知道你们会平安归来
Now you can see the magic of the rock you bring back.
现在你该明白圣石的威力了
Yes, I understand its power now.
对 我明白了
You could’ve kept it.
你本来可以保留圣石
They’d just put it in a museum.
还不是放在博物馆
It’d be another rock collecting dust.
等铺满尘埃
But then it would’ve given you your fortune and glory.
它本可以为你带来财富和光荣
Anything could happen. It’s a long way to Delhi.
世事难料 去德里路途遥远
No, thanks. No more adventures with you, Dr. Jones.
不 谢了 我不要再跟你冒险
Sweetheart, after all the fun we’ve had together?
我们这旅程不是充满乐趣吗?
If you think I’m going to Delhi with you, or anyplace else
若你以为你让我吃了这么多苦头
after all the trouble you’ve gotten me into, think again, buster!
我还会跟你上路 你可真会做梦
I’m going home to Missouri where they never feed you snakes,
我这就回家去
before ripping your heart out and lowering you into hot pits!
不用吃蛇 被挖心肝
This is not my idea of a swell time!
这对我而言 绝不是乐趣!
Excuse me, sir. I need a guide to Delhi. If you could…
先生 我要找向导带我去德里
Very funny.
真有趣
Very funny.
真有趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!