What has happened here?
怎么回事
The evil start in Pankot…
邪魔以彭高为基地
then like monsoon…
然后这股歪风
it moves darkness…
为祸无穷
over all country…
令整个国家遭殃
over all country.
陷入水深火热之中
The evil?
邪魔?
What evil? See? Bad news.
什么邪魔? 听见吗? 坏消息
You listen to Suwamu. You leave Lanka.
你听我苏华武的话 就会更长命
They came from palace…
皇宫的人
and took Sivalinga from our village.
拿走我们村的湿婆石
Took what?
什么石?
It’s a stone a sacred stone from the shrine that protects the village.
是保护这个村子的圣石
It is why Siva brought you here.
是湿婆派你来的
We weren’t brought here. Our plane crashed.
没人派我们来 我们撞机后着陆
It crashed. No, no.
飞机撞毁了 不
We prayed to Siva to help us find the stone.
我们祈求湿婆帮我们找回圣石
It was Siva who made you fall from the sky.
是湿婆令你从天而降
So you will go to Pankot Palace
你要去彭高皇宫
to find Sivilinga and bring back to us.
把湿婆石拿回来给我们
Bring back to us.
解我们之困
Dr. Jones, did they make the plane crash to get you here?
是他们令飞机坠毁 要你来这?
No, Shorty, it’s just a ghost story.
不 那只是个鬼故事
Don’t worry about it.
放心吧
They took the stone from here.
他们在这里把圣石偷走
Was the stone very smooth like a rock from a sacred river?
圣石表面光滑 如圣河之石?
Yes. With three lines across it
对 石上有三条纹?
representing the three levels of the universe.
代表宇宙三个层面?
I’ve seen stones like the one you lost.
我见过那种石头了
But why would Maharaja take the sacred stone from here?
为何王公要拿走这圣石?
They says we must pray to their evil god.
他们要我们祭拜其邪神
We says we will not.
我们不肯就范
I don’t understand how one rock could destroy a whole village.
一块石头怎么能毁掉整条村?
He’s saying when the sacred stone was taken,
圣石被偷走后
the village wells dried up, and the river turned to sand.
井干河涸
The crops were swallowed by the earth,
农田尽毁
and the animals laid down and turned to dust.
禽畜皆亡
Then one night there was a fire in the fields.
有一晚田里着火
The men went out to fight the fire.
村民赶去救火
When they came back, the women were crying in the darkness.
回来时愁云惨雾
Children.
孩子们…
He says they stole their children.
他说小孩子都被坏人掳走了
Sankara! Sankara…
商羯罗…
Sankara.
商羯罗
Little boy escaped from the evil palace.
那小孩从那魔宫逃出来
Many other children still there.
还有无数小孩被困
What we do, Dr. Jones?
该怎么办?
What you think?
你认为呢?
I think that somebody believes the good luck rock from this village
有人相信这条村的幸运石
is one of the lost Sankara stones.
是已失散的商羯罗石之一
What is Sankara? Fortune and glory, kid.
商羯罗? 即是财富和光荣
Fortune and glory.
财富和光荣
Willie, quit monkeying around on that thing.
威莉 别再闹了
Oh, wait a second! Indy! I can’t go to Delhi like this!
且慢! 我不能就这样去德里
We’re not going to Delhi, doll.
我们不是去德里
We’re going to Pankot Palace.
而是去彭高
I can’t go to Pankot! I’m a singer.
我不能去彭高 我是个歌♥手
Oh, I need to call my agent. Is there a phone?
我要联络经理人 有电♥话♥打吗?
Oh, quit complaining. This is expensive stuff.
别再抱怨 这是贵价货
You come to America with me, and we get job in circus.
跟我去美国 加入马戏团好吗?
You’re my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Ooh, what big birds!
好大的鸟儿
Those aren’t big birds, sweetheart. They’re giant vampire bats.
甜心 那不是鸟 是大型吸血蝠
Bats?
蝙蝠?
Oh, pipe down, you big baboon. This doesn’t hurt.
稍安无躁 这不痛的
You know what you really need? You really need a bath.
可知道你需要什么? 就是洗个澡
Ha-ha, very funny.
真有趣
Very funny.
真有趣
All wet.
浑身湿透
I was happy in Shanghai.
我本来在上海过得很开心
I had a little house… and a garden.
有一间小屋和一个花♥园♥
My friends were rich. We went to parties all the time in limousines.
我的朋友非富则贵 我们去派对
I hate being outside!
我讨厌在野外!
I’m a singer! I could lose my voice!
我是个歌♥手 这会弄坏嗓子
I think we’ll camp here tonight.
今晚我们在这里露营
Cut it out.
别烦着我
What do you got? Two sixes.
怎样? 两张六点
Aha-ha, three aces. I win. Two more game, I have all your money.
三张A 我赢 你快要输光了
It’s poker, Shorty, anything can happen.
玩扑克牌 输赢可说不准
Where did you find your, uh, little bodyguard?
你在哪找来这保镖?
I didn’t find him, I caught him.
抓来的
What? Shorty’s family were killed when the Japanese bombed Shanghai.
什么? 他的家人被日军杀害
He’s been living on the streets since he was four.
他四处流浪
I caught him trying to pick my pocket, didn’t I, short stuff?
扒我钱包时被逮着
Biggest trouble with her is the noise.
她最麻烦的就是那把声音
Hey! You cheat, Dr. Jones. You take four card.
你出千 你拿了四张牌
You pay now.
快付钱
Oh, they were stuck together. It’s a mistake.
一时错手
I’m very little. You cheat very big.
别出千欺负小孩子
Dr. Jones, you cheat! You pay money. You owe me ten cent.
博士 你出千 你欠我一毛钱
Look at this. Look at this.
看这个
You accuse me of cheating.
你还敢说我出千?
You make me poor. Play with you no fun.
你要我输钱 跟你玩真没趣
I quit. I quit, too.
不玩了 我也不玩
The entire place is crawling with living things.
这儿到处都是野生动物
That’s why they call it the jungle, sweetheart. what else is out there?
这是森林 还会有什么?
Willie, Willie…
威莉…
Is that short for something?
那是一个简称吗?
“Willie” is my professional name, Indiana.
那是我的艺名 印第安纳
Hey, lady, you call him Dr. Jones.
小姐 你要叫他琼斯博士
My professional name.
我的艺名
Why are you dragging us off to this deserted palace?
为何要去这魔宫? 财富和光荣?
Fortune and glory?
财富和光荣
Well… this is a piece of an old manuscript.
这源自古代的手稿
This pictograph represents Sankara, a priest.
在这幅壁画里的是祭司商羯罗
Gentle. Gentle. This is hundreds of years old.
小心点 这个有百年历史
Is that some kind of writing? Yeah, it’s Sanskrit.
这是文字? 对 是梵文
Cut it out. It’s part of the legend of Sankara.
别闹了 源自商羯罗传说
He climbs Mount Kalisa where he meets Siva, the Hindu god.
他攀登凯拉♥萨♥山拜见印度神湿婆
That’s Siva? And what’s he handing the priest?
这是湿婆? 他给祭司的是什么?
Rocks. He told him to go forth and combat evil.
圣石 他吩咐他去对抗邪魔
And to help him, he gave him five sacred stones with magical properties.
给他五块有法力的魔石
Magic rocks?
魔石?
My grandpa was a magician.
我爷爷是魔术师
He spent his entire life with a rabbit in his pocket and pigeons up his sleeves.
帽子藏兔子
He made a lot of children happy and died a very poor man.
让不少小孩开怀大笑却潦倒终老
Magic rocks. Fortune and glory.
魔石 财富和光荣…
Sweet dreams, Dr. Jones.
做个好梦吧
Where are you going? I’d sleep closer, if I were you.
你上哪去? 你该靠近我睡觉
For safety’s sake.
为了安全起见
Dr. Jones, I’d be safer sleeping with a snake.
那我与蛇共枕更安全
I said, cut it out!
我叫你别再瞎闹了!
I hate that elephant.
这大象真讨厌
Indy, look!
印第 你看
I see it, Shorty. That’s it: Pankot Palace.
我看见了 那就是彭高皇宫
Dr. Jones, what you look at?
博士 你在看什么?
Don’t come up here.
别过来
Oh, no! Indy! They’re stealing our rides!
印第! 他们带走我们的大象
We walk from here.
我们从这里开始要走路
I should say you look rather lost.
你好 看来你们迷路了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!