Indy! You must hurry!
印第 你得快一点
Come quickly!
快一点
It’s a leap of faith.
你得靠信心跳过去
You must believe, boy! You must… believe.
你得相信上帝 孩子
I knew you’d come.
我就知道你一定会来
But my strength has left me.
我已经没有力气了
Who are you?
你是谁?
The last of three brothers who swore an oath
我是发过誓的三兄弟中唯一还活着的人
to find the Grail and to guard it.
我们发誓会找到圣杯 并且好好看守它
That was seven hundred years ago.
那是七百年前的事了
A long time to wait.
我等了很久
You’re strangely dressed for a knight.
就一个骑士来说 你的打扮很奇怪
I’m not exactly… a knight. What do you mean?
事实上我不是骑士 你是什么意思?
I was chosen because I was the bravest and most worthy.
上帝会选上我 因为我是最勇敢而有价值的人
The honour was mine until another came
我的荣耀将传给下一个来到这里
to challenge me to single combat.
向我单挑的人
I pass it to you…
我得把它传给你
…who vanquished me.
因为你打赢了我
I don’t have time to explain, but…
我没有时间解释了 但…
Which one is it?
是哪一个呢?
You must choose.
你得从中挑选一个
But choose wisely.
但你得做出明智的选择
For as the true Grail will bring you life,
因为真正的圣杯会让你长生不老
the false Grail will take it from you.
假圣杯会带走你的生命
I’m not a historian.
我不是历史学家
I have no idea what it looks like.
不知道它长什么样子
Which one is it?
是哪一个?
Let me choose.
让我来选吧
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 博士
Oh, yes.
太棒了
It’s more beautiful than I ever imagined.
它比我想像中还漂亮
This certainly is the Cup of the King of Kings.
这的确是王中之王的杯子
Eternal life.
敬长生不老
What is happening to me?
我是怎么了?
What is happening?
发生了什么事?
He chose…
他的选择…
…poorly.
是错的
It would not be made out of gold.
圣杯不可能用黄金做成
That’s the cup of a carpenter.
它是木匠使用的杯子
There’s only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能查个清楚
You have chosen wisely.
你做出了明智的选择
But the Grail cannot pass beyond the Great Seal.
但圣杯绝对不能越过大封印
That is the boundary and the price of immortality.
那是唯一的禁忌 跟长生不老的代价
Drop your guns… please!
请把枪放下
Dad, get to your feet.
爸 快起来
We have got it. Come on!
我们找到圣杯了 快一点
Elsa, don’t move!
艾儿莎 不要动
It’s ours, Indy. Yours and mine. Don’t cross the seal.
它是你跟我的 印第 不要越过封印
The knight warned us not to take the Grail from here.
骑士警告过我们 不能从那里把圣杯带走
Junior! Junior!
二世
Elsa…
艾儿莎
Don’t, Elsa.
别那么做 艾儿莎
Give me your other hand. I can’t hold you.
把另一只手伸过来 我拉不住你了
I can reach it. I can reach it.
我可以摸到它
Give me your other hand!
把另一只手伸过来
Elsa!
艾儿莎
Junior, give me your other hand. I can’t hold on.
二世 把另一只手伸过来 我拉不住你了
I can get it. I can almost reach it, Dad.
我可以摸到它 只差一点我就能拿到了 爸
Indiana?
印第安纳
Indiana…
印第安纳
Let it go.
放弃吧
Dad.
爸
Please, Dad.
走吧 爸
Elsa never really believed in the Grail. She thought she’d found a prize.
艾儿莎并不相信圣杯是真的 她以为自己拿到了宝物
What did you find, Dad?
你有什么发现呢? 爸
Me?
我吗?
Illumination.
我找到了上帝的光荣
And what did you find, Junior? “Junior”? Dad…
你又有什么发现呢? 二世 “二世”? 爸
What does it mean, this “Junior”?
你为什么老叫他二世?
That’s his name: Henry Jones Junior.
那是他的名字 他叫做亨利琼斯二世
I like “Indiana”. We named the dog “Indiana”!
我比较喜欢印第安纳 我们家的狗就叫印第安纳
May we go home now, please?
我们可以回家了吗?
The dog? You are named after the dog?
你跟你家的狗同名?
I’ve got a lot of fond memories of that dog.
我跟那只狗有很多美好的回忆
Ready? Ready.
准备好了吗? 我准备好了
Indy, Henry, follow me! I know the way!
印第 亨利 跟我来 我认得路
Got lost in his own museum, huh?
他连在博物馆里都会迷路 不是吗?
After you, Junior.
你走前面 二世
Yes, sir.
遵命 爸爸