Rats? Yeah. Big ones.
有老鼠? 对 又大又肥的老鼠
What do the Nazis want with you? They wanted my diary.
纳粹为什么要抓你? 他们想要我的日记
I had to get that book as far away from me as I could.
我得尽可能让那本日记离开我身边
Dr Jones.
琼斯博士
Yes? Yes?
什么事? 什么事?
I will take the book now.
我现在就要那本书
What book? You have the diary in your pocket.
哪本书? 你口袋里的那本日记
You dolt!
你这个笨蛋
You think my son would be that stupid, bringing my diary back here?
你以为我儿子会那么笨 把我的日记带回来这里?
You didn’t, did you?
你该不会真的那么做了?
You didn’t bring it, did you?
你没把它带在身上吧?
You did! Can we discuss this later?
你真的那么做了 我们能不能待会再谈?
I mailed it to the Marx Brothers! Take it easy!
我该把它寄给马克斯兄弟 别激动
Take it easy? I sent it home so it wouldn’t fall into their hands!
别激动? 我把它寄回家 只为了不让它落入坏人手中
I came here to save you! Oh, yeah?
我来这里救你 真的吗?
Who’s going to save you, Junior? I told you…
谁有办法救你呢? 二世 我跟你说过
…don’t call me Junior.
别叫我二世
Look what you did!
看看你做的好事
I can’t believe what you…
我不敢相信你…
Elsa?
艾儿莎
That’s far enough. Put down the gun or the Frlein dies.
够了 快把枪放下 不然这位小姐死定了
She’s one of them. She’s a Nazi.
她跟他们是一伙的 她是纳粹
What? Trust me.
什么? 相信我
I will kill her. Go ahead.
我会杀了她 快动手吧
Don’t shoot! Don’t worry, he won’t.
别开枪 别担心 他不会开枪的
Indy, please, do what he says! Don’t listen to her.
印第 拜托你照他的话去做 别听她的
Enough. She dies!
够了 她死定了
Wait!
等一下
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
No. Don’t be.
不 别说抱歉
But you should have listened to your father.
你该听你父亲的话
She ransacked her own room, and I fell for it.
她把自己的房♥间弄得乱七八糟 我中了她的诡计
How did you know she was a Nazi?
你怎么知道她是纳粹?
How did you know she was a Nazi?
你怎么知道她是纳粹?
She talks in her sleep.
她睡觉时会说梦话
I didn’t trust her. Why did you?
我不相信她 你为什么会相信她?
Because he didn’t take my advice.
因为他没有听进我的话
Donovan.
陶诺文
Didn’t I warn you not to trust anybody, Dr Jones?
我不是警告过你别相信任何人吗? 琼斯博士
I misjudged you, Walter.
我看错你了 华特
I knew you’d sell your mother,
我就知道 你连自己的母亲都会出♥卖♥♥♥
but not your country and your soul to the slime of humanity.
但我没想到你会将祖国跟灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给这堆人♥渣♥
Dr Schneider, there are pages torn out of this.
史奈德博士 日记里有好几页被撕掉了
This book contained a map, a map with no names.
这本日记里有一张没有地名的地图
Directions from the unknown city to the secret canyon.
以及从不知名的城市进入神秘峡谷的路线
So it did. Where are these missing pages?
以前的确是那样的 被撕掉的那几页在哪里?
You’re wasting your breath. He won’t tell us. He doesn’t have to.
你是在白费口舌 他不会说的 他不必那么做
It’s obvious where the pages are. He’s given them to Marcus Brody.
我知道那几页在哪里 他把它们交给了马可斯布洛迪
Marcus? You dragged him along? He’s not up to the challenge.
马可斯? 你也把他拖来了? 他不是个冒险家
He sticks out. We’ll find him.
他一定会露出马脚 我们会逮到他的
The hell you will. He’s got a two-day head start on you.
少做梦了 他提早你们两天出发
Brody’s got friends all over, he speaks a dozen languages,
到处都有布洛迪的朋友 他精通十几种语言
he’ll blend in, disappear. You’ll never see him again.
他会隐身人群中消失不见 你们再也见不到他
With any luck, he’s got the Grail already.
如果运气好的话 他应该已经找到圣杯了
Does anyone speak English? Ancient Greek?
有人会说英语或古希腊语吗?
Water? No, fish make love in it.
喝水? 不用了 鱼都在水里做♥爱♥
Thank you so much. No, I really don’t want… Thank you.
谢谢你 不 我真的不需要
No, I’m a vegetarian.
不用了 我吃素
Does anyone understand a word I’m saying?
有人听得懂我的话吗?
Mr Brody! What a relief.
布洛迪先生 这真的是太好了
Marcus Brody, sir!
马可斯布洛迪
Where’s Indy? In Austria. A slight detour.
印第人呢? 他在奥地利处理一点小事
You’re alone? Yes, but everything’s under control.
你一个人吗? 对 但一切都在控制中
You’ve arranged supplies? Yes. But where are we going?
补给品都安排好了吗? 是的 我们到底要去哪里?
This map will show you. It was drawn by…
跟着这张地图走就对了 画出它的人是…
Mr Brody. Welcome to Iskenderun.
布洛迪先生 欢迎光临伊斯肯德隆
The museum director has sent a car for you.
博物馆馆长派车来接你
Well… Your servant, sir. And I am his.
请吧 先生 我跟他是一起的
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
My reputation precedes me. There is no museum.
看来我在这里很有名 本地没有博物馆
Papers, please! Papers? Of course.
请把文件拿出来 你要报纸? 没问题
Run. Yes.
快跑 是的
Papers? Got it here. Just finished reading it.
报纸? 应该就在这里 我刚刚才看完
Run. Yes.
快跑 是的
Egyptian Mail, morning edition. Run! Did you say…?
埃及邮报的早报版 快跑 你刚刚说…
Run!
快跑
Up here, up here, quick! Find the back door!
快点上来 从后门出去
Intolerable.
这真的是太夸张了
Dr Schneider, you must return to Berlin at once.
史奈德博士 你得立刻回柏林
A rally at the Institute of Aryan Culture.
有一个会议在亚利安文化中心召开
Your presence is requested at the highest level.
高层要求你得亲临参加
Thank you. I’ll meet you at Iskenderun.
谢谢 伊斯肯德隆见
Take this diary to the Reichsmuseum and show them our progress.
把日记送到帝国博物馆 向他们报告我们的进展
Without the map, it’s useless.
没有那张地图 它根本一点作用都没有
Let me kill them now. No.
让我杀了他们 不行
If we don’t find the pages, we’ll need them alive.
如果找不到那几页日记 我们需要他们的帮助
Always do what the doctor orders.
博士说的话永远都是对的
Don’t look at me like that. We both wanted the Grail.
别那样子看我 我们都想找到圣杯
I would have done anything to get it. You would have, too.
我愿意不计代价找到它 你也一样
I’m sorry you think so.
我很遗憾你会那么想
I can’t forget how wonderful it was.
我不会忘了跟你在一起的欢愉
Thank you. It was rather wonderful.
谢谢 我也觉得很愉快
Dr Schneider. Your car is waiting.
史奈德博士 车子已经准备好了
That’s how Austrians say goodbye.
奥地利人都是这样说再见的
And this is how we say goodbye in Germany, Dr Jones.
德国人是这样说再见的 琼斯博士
I like the Austrian way better. So did I.
我比较喜欢奥地利人的方式 我也一样
Get the ropes loose. We gotta get to Marcus before the Nazis.
快把绳子松开 我们得比纳粹更早找到马可斯
You said he had two days’ start, that he’d blend in.
你说过他提早两天出发 他可以隐身在人潮中
Are you kidding? I made that up. He got lost once in his own museum!
你在开玩笑吗? 那是我瞎编的 他连在博物馆里都会迷路
Can you reach my left jacket pocket?
你摸得到我外套的左边口袋吗
What am I looking for? My lucky charm.
你要我找什么? 我的幸运护身符
Feels like a cigarette lighter.
我只摸到一个打火机
Burn through the ropes.
快把绳子烧断
Very good.
太棒了
I ought to tell you something. Don’t get sentimental now.
我想告诉你一件事 现在不是感伤的时候
The floor’s on fire. See?
地板着火了 你看到了没?
And the chair. Move! Move!
椅子也着火了 快一点
Approaching the table. Move!
到桌子旁边去 快一点
We have Marcus Brody.
我们抓到了马可斯布洛迪
And more important, we have the map!
更重要的是我们找到了地图
“By command of the Frer. Secrecy essential to success.
“听从元帅的命令 是成功的关键要素”
“Eliminate the American conspirators.”
“消灭美国阴谋者”
Germany has declared war on the Jones boys!
德国人已对琼斯父子宣战
Dad? What?
爸 什么事?
Dad? What?
爸 什么事?
Head for the fireplace!
到壁炉那边去
I think I can get these ropes off. Whoops!
我有办法将绳子松开
Our situation has not improved. Listen, I’m almost free.
情况还是没有改善 听着 我快把绳子拉开来了
This is intolerable!
这真的是太夸张了
I’m out, Dad. Well done, boy!
我自♥由♥了 爸 做得好 儿子
Come on, Dad.
快来吧 爸
Dead end.
这是死路
There’s got to be a secret door or… a passageway.
这里一定有暗门或秘密通道
I find that if I just sit down and think…
我发现只要坐下来好好思考
…the solution presents itself.
答案自然而然就会出现
Great! More boats!
太棒了 又是船
This has been just another typical day for you, eh?
你平常都是这么过日子的吗?
No! It’s been better than most.
不 今天的情况还算不错
Come on, Dad!
快来吧 爸
What? We’re not going on the boat?
什么? 我们不搭船吗?