It’s this one.
就是这具棺木
This is it. We’ve found it!
没错 我们找到它了
Look!
你看
The engraving on the shield is the same as on the Grail tablet.
盾牌上的铭文跟圣杯石碑的铭文一样的
The shield is the second marker!
这面盾牌是第二条线索
What’s that?
那是什么?
It’s a rubbing Dad made of the Grail tablet.
这是我爸从圣杯石碑上 拓印下来的
Just like your father, giddy as a schoolboy!
你就像你父亲一样 兴奋地笑个不停
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if he were here to see this?
如果他能亲自到这里来 那就真的是太棒了
He’d never have made it past the rats. He hates rats.
他没办法过老鼠那一关 他最害怕的东西就是老鼠
Get back against the wall!
快退回墙边
Quick, under it! Air pocket!
快趴下 吸气
Don’t wander off. What? What?!
别走开 什么?
I think I’ve found a way out. Deep breath!
我找到出路了 深呼吸
Ah… Venice!
这就是威尼斯
Are you crazy? Not between them! Between them? Are you crazy?
你疯了吗? 别从中间穿过去 从中间穿过去? 你疯了吗?
I said go around! You said between them!
我叫你绕过去 你叫我从中间穿过去
I said don’t go between them!
我叫你别从中间穿过去
No!

Why kill us? Because you’re looking for the Grail.
你为什么要杀我们? 因为你们要找圣杯
Did you kill my father, too? No!
你也杀了我的父亲吗? 不
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Talk or you’re dead! Dammit, tell me! Tell me!
快说 不然你就死定了 该死 快告诉我
If you don’t let go, we’ll both die! Then we’ll die!
你不放手的话我们都会死 那我们就一起死吧
My soul is prepared. How’s yours?
我已经准备好受死了 你呢?
This is your last chance! No, Dr Jones, it’s yours.
这是你的最后机会 不 这是你的最后机会
All right, where’s my father?
好吧 我父亲在哪里?
If you let me go, I will tell you.
放了我 我就告诉你
Who are you? My name is Kazim.
你是谁? 我叫做卡辛姆
Why did you try to kill me?
你为什么要杀我
The secret of the Grail has been safe for a thousand years.
一千年来 没有人知道圣杯的秘密
All that time, the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword
在这段时间里十字剑兄弟会
have been prepared to do anything to keep it safe.
不计任何代价保护这个秘密
Let me off at this jetty.
让我下船
Ask yourself, why do you seek the Cup of Christ?
扪心自问一下 为什么你要寻找圣杯?
Is it for His glory… or for yours?
你要追求上帝的光荣 还是自己的光荣呢?
I didn’t come for the Cup of Christ, I came to find my father.
我要找的不是圣杯 我是来找我的父亲
In that case, God be with you.
既然如此 上帝会与你同在
He’s held in the Castle of Brunwald on the Austrian-German border.
他就在德奥边境的布蓝瓦德城♥堡♥
How’s the head? Better, now I’ve seen this.
你的头还会痛吗? 好多了 我已经看过了
It’s the name of a city: Alexandretta.
它是一座城市的名字 亚力山勒达
The knights of the First Crusade laid siege to Alexandretta.
第一次十字军东征的骑士们围攻亚力山勒达
The entire city was destroyed.
整个城市被破坏殆尽
The present city of Iskenderun is built on its ruins.
现在的伊斯肯德隆就盖在该城的遗迹上
Remember what the Grail tablet said? “Across the desert,
还记得圣杯石碑上是怎么写的吗? “越过沙漠”
“through the mountain, to the Canyon of the Crescent Moon.”
“爬过高山 进入新月峡谷”
Where, exactly? Your father would know.
到底是哪里? 你父亲一定知道
Your father did know! Look, he made a map!
你父亲真的知道 你看 他还画了一幅地图
He pieced it together from clues in the Grail quest.
他将寻找圣杯的线索拼凑在一起
A map with no names. A city with an oasis due east… here.
一张无地名地图 东面有绿洲的城市 就在这里
He knew the course turns south to the mountains, straight to the canyon!
他知道得由南面进入山区 直闯峡谷区
He knew everything except where to begin: the name of the city.
除了该由哪个城市出发外 他什么都知道
Alexandretta. Now we know. Yes, now we know.
亚力山勒达 我们知道了 没错 现在我们知道了
Tell Sallah to meet you in Iskenderun.
请撒拉到伊斯肯德隆跟你会合
What about you?
你要去哪里?
I’m going after Dad.
我要去找我爸
Elsa?
艾儿莎
Elsa?
艾儿莎
My room! Mine, too.
我的房♥间 我的也差不多
What were they looking for? This.
他们在找什么? 就是这个
The Grail diary.
圣杯日记
You had it?
它在你手上?
You didn’t trust me. I didn’t know you.
你不相信我? 之前我不了解你
At least I let you tag along.
至少我让你跟着我们跑
Yes, give them a flower and they’ll follow you anywhere.
对 只要送花给女人 她们就会跟着你跑
Knock it off. You’re not mad. No?
别这样 你一点都不生气 真的吗?
No. You like the way I do things.
当然 你喜欢我的行事作风
Lucky I don’t do things the same way or you’d still be standing at the pier!
还好我的行事作风跟你不一样 不然你现在还在码头上
What’s going on?
发生了什么事?
I’ve nearly been incinerated, drowned and chopped into fish bait.
我几乎被烧死跟溺死 还差点被切成碎片当鱼饲料
We’re caught in something sinister here, and my Dad found out more than is looking for.
我们被拖进一个邪恶计划中 爸有了重大的发现
Until I’m sure, I’ll do things the way I think they should be done.
还没有找到他前 我会用我的方法来做事
How dare you kiss me!
你胆子真大竟敢吻我
Leave me alone. I don’t like fast women.
放开我 我不喜欢主动的女人
And I hate arrogant men.
我讨厌自大的男人
I love Venice…
我爱威尼斯
What do you know about this place?
你对这个地方了解多少?
I know the Brunwalds are art collectors.
布蓝瓦德家族是艺术收藏家
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
I don’t know. I’ll think of something.
不知道 我会想出办法来
Yes? Not before time.
什么事? 你的动作真慢
Did you intend to leave us standing on the doorstep?
你打算让我们站在门口吗?
We’re drenched.
我们全身都湿了
I’ve gone and caught a sniffle.
我一定会感冒鼻塞的
Are you expected?
你们有预约吗?
Do not take that tone with me.
别用那种语气跟我说话
Tell the Baron that Lord Clarence MacDonald and his assistant
快通知男爵 克拉伦斯麦当纳爵爷跟助手
are here to view the tapestries.
来看绣帷了
Tapestries? The man is dense…!
看绣帷? 这家伙蠢呆了
This is a castle, isn’t it? There are tapestries?
这是一座城♥堡♥ 对吧? 这里有绣帷吗?
This is a castle. And we have many tapestries.
这的确是一座城♥堡♥ 我们有很多绣帷
And if you are a Scottish lord, then I am Mickey Mouse!
如果你是苏格兰爵爷 我就是米老鼠
How dare he?
他真是大胆
Nazis. I hate these guys.
是纳粹 我讨厌这些家伙
I think he’s in here. How do you know?
我想他就在这里 你怎么知道?
Because it’s wired.
因为这里遭到严密监控
Indy? Indy!
印第
Don’t worry, this is kid’s play. I’ll be right back.
别担心 小事一件 我马上回来
Junior?
二世
Yes, sir. It is you, Junior.
我来了 爸爸 你真的来了 二世
Don’t call me that, please.
请别叫我那个名字
What are you doing here? I came to get you…
你来这里做什么? 我是来救你的
Late 14th century, Ming Dynasty. It breaks the heart.
十四世纪末期明朝瓷器 这真是令人伤心
And the head! You hit me.
我的头好痛 你竟然打我
I’ll never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅自己
Don’t worry, I’m fine.
别担心 我没事
Thank God.
谢天谢地
It’s a fake!
它是假货
You can tell by the cross-section.
从黏合的地方就可以看出来
No!

We’ve got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Sorry about your head. I thought you were one of them.
对不起我打伤了你的头 我还以为你是纳粹
Dad, they come in through the doors!
爸 他们会从大门进来
Good point. But better safe than sorry.
说的好 但流汗总比流血好
I was wrong this time, but not when I mailed you my diary.
这一次我错了 但把日记寄给你是正确的选择
You obviously got it.
很明显地你拿到了日记
I got it and I used it. We found the entrance to the catacombs.
我拿到了日记并好好地利用它 我们找到地下墓穴的入口
Through the library? Right.
就在图书馆里吗? 没错
I knew it.
我就知道
And the tomb of Sir Richard?
理查爵士的坟墓呢?
Found it.
我找到了
He was actually there?
他真的埋在那里?
You saw him? What was left of him.
你看到了他? 我只看到他的遗骨
And his shield?
他的盾牌呢?
The inscription on Sir Richard’s shield?
理查爵士盾牌上的铭文呢?
Alexandretta. Alexandretta! Of course!
亚力山勒达 亚力山勒达 那是当然的
On the pilgrim trail from the Eastern Empire.
它就位于东土耳其帝国的朝圣路线上
Junior, you did it!
二世 你真的办到了
No, Dad, you did. Forty years.
不 爸 你花了四十年的时间终于办到了
If only I could have been with you. There were rats, Dad.
真希望我能跟你一起去 那里有很多老鼠 爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!