The horizon stood for the world,
地平线代表世界
but it didn’t mean the Earth. It meant big, great.
这个代表”巨大的”
“The water sleeps until the great snake.”
长眠于巨蛇下的大河
These aren’t just drawings, they’re directions. Get me a map!
这不仅仅是图画 而是方位 给我张地图
The great snake is the Amazon, of course,
大蛇是亚马孙河
but “sleep,” what water sleeps?
睡觉 哪条河会睡觉?
Here! Sono. The Portuguese word for “sleep.”
这儿 索拿河 葡萄牙语里是”睡眠”的意思
Yes, good. Exactly.
没错 的确是这样
He wants us to follow this curve of the Sono down
色法罗河在此处转弯 与索拿河交汇
to where it meets the Amazon to the southeast.
在东南方与亚马逊交汇
After that, I’m not sure.
其余的我就不确定了
Kingdom of dreams, tears and eyes…
王国 梦境 眼泪 双眼…
I have no idea what he means.
不知到底什么意思
This could be the route, though.
但也可能指的是路线 那儿人烟罕至
It’s a completely unexplored part of the canopy.
属于卡锐兵平原
Go, go, go, go, go! Come on!
快跑 快 快 快 快
Kid, what the hell are we doing, kid?
我们到底在干嘛 小子?
They were going to kill us!
他们会杀死我们的
Well, maybe.
也许吧
Somebody had to do something!
得有人采取措施
Something else would have been good.
其它的措施还好些
At least I got a plan.
至少我有个计划
This is intolerable. Harold, for God’s sake, keep up.
不可理喻哈洛德跟上
Mom? Stay back!
别过来
Stop! Stop! Stop! Don’t move.
停下 别动
Moving makes space, space will make you sink.
乱动会形成空间 导致下沉
No, I think I can get out if I can just…
我可以把腿拔♥出♥来♥…
Stop it!
别动
You’re pulling against a vacuum.It’s like trying to lift a car. Just stay calm.
往外拔只会更糟 先冷静下来
Okay, I’m calm.
好 我不慌
What is it? Quicksand?
怎么了 流沙
I’m calm.
我站着不动
No, it’s a dry sand pit.Quicksand is a mix of sand, mud and water.
不对 是干沙 流沙混合了沙 水和泥
And depending on the viscosity, it’s not as dangerous as people sometimes think.
基于粘性 它并不象人们想的那么危险
For Pete’s sake, Jones,we’re not in school!
看在老天份上 琼斯 这可不是在学校
Don’t worry. There’s nothing to worry about unless there’s a…
别担心 没什么好担心的 除非…
A void collapse.
这样才麻烦
I’ll go get something to pull you out.
我去拿东西救你们出来
Ox, don’t just sit there.
奥克斯 别傻站着
For God’s sake, man,
看在上帝面上 老兄
go get help!
找人来帮忙
Help? Help!
帮忙 救命
Help?
救命
Help! Go!
去找人帮忙 去呀
Mutt can be a little impetuous.
马特可能有些冲动
It’s not the worst quality in the world.
那不算是世上最坏的性质
Keep your arms above the surface.
双手上举
When the kid comes back, grab on.
那小子回来的时候 抓住递来的东西
Indy, he…
印第 他是…
He’s a good kid, Marion.You should get off his back about school.
他是个好的孩子 玛丽 别再拿学习唠叨他
Mutt, I mean…
马特 我是说…
Not everybody’s cut out for it.
他救了大伙
His name is Henry!
他名叫亨利
Henry. Good name.
亨利 好名字
He’s your son.
他是你的儿子
My son?
我儿子?
Henry Jones the Third.
亨利 琼斯 三世
Why the hell didn’t you make him finish school?
你为什么没逼他完成学业!
Mom,

Yeah.

Grab it!
抓好了
grab on!
抓住
I got it.
我抓稳了
Come on, Mom!
加油啊 老妈
Pull, pull, pull, pull!
扯 使劲儿扯
Pull!
拉啊
Grab on.
抓着呀
Grab it.
抓住抓住
Just grab it, Indy.
抓住那蛇 印第
It’s a rat snake!
它只吃老鼠
Rat snakes aren’t that big. Well, this one is, all right?
吃老鼠的蛇没这么大 这只就这么大
It’s not even poisonous. Now grab on!
没毒的 抓住
Go get something else.
去拿别的东西
Like what?
拿什么?
Like a rope or something.
绳子之类
There’s no Sears and Roebuck here! Grab the snake!
这儿可找不到绳子 抓住蛇
Maybe I can touch the bottom.
也许我就能触到底了
There’s no bottom. Now grab it.
不会到底的 抓着
No, I think I can feel it with my feet.
我脚尖已触到底了
Grab the snake!
抓着蛇
Stop calling it that!
别那样喊它
It’s a snake! What do you want me to call it?
这就是条蛇 要我怎么叫
Say “rope.”
绳子
What?
什么?
Say “grab the rope.”
抓住绳子
Grab the rope!
抓着绳子
Hold tight. It’s slimy.
抓紧了
Pull!
扯 扯啊
Get rid of that thing, will you, Son?
把它扔远点好吗? 儿子
Afraid of snakes.
你怕蛇
You are one crazy old man.
你真是个疯老头
Why do you have to do everything the hard way, Jonesey?
你下一步准备干什么啊 琼斯
Good work, Ox. Thanks.
干得漂亮啊 奥克斯 谢谢啊
Help.
找人帮忙
No. No, he was British.
不 不可能 他是英国人
My dad was an RAF pilot.He was a war hero,
我老爸是皇家空军飞行员 战斗英雄
not some school teacher!
不是什么大学老师
No, sweetheart. Colin was your stepfather.
不是 甜心 柯林是你的继父
We started dating when you were three months old.
你3个月大时 我才和他约会
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Wait, wait, wait. Colin? As in Colin Williams?
等 等等 柯林? 是那个柯林·威廉姆斯吗?
You… You married him?
你… 你和他结婚了
I introduced you!
是我介绍你们认识的
I think you gave up your vote on who I married
婚礼前一周你和我分手
when you decided to break it off a week before the wedding!
你管我最后嫁给谁呢!
I think we both knew, Marion, it wasn’t going to work.
我俩都清楚 咱们的婚姻不会幸福的
You didn’t know that. Why didn’t you ever talk to me about it?
你才不知道呢 不然怎么没跟我说过
Because we never had an argument I won!
因为每一次吵架都是你赢
It’s not my fault if you can’t keep up!
你回不上嘴可不是我的错
I didn’t want to hurt you!
我不想伤了你的心
For love of God, shut the hell up!
老天慈悲 闭嘴吧
Didn’t you ever wonder years ago
你就从来没觉得奇怪 为何几年前
why Ox stopped talking to you?
奥克斯不理你了
He hated that you ran away.
他恨你离我而去
Would you two just stop?
你们两个别吵了
Yeah, Marion, let’s not let the kid see mom and dad fight.
没错 马里恩 别让小孩子看见爹妈吵架
You’re not my dad, okay?
你不是我爹 明白吗?
You bet I am. And I got news for you.
听清楚了 老子是你爹
You’re gonna go back and finish school.
我还告诉你 你得回学校完成学业
Really?
真的
What happened to,”There’s not a damn thing wrong with it, kid,”
你不记得说过
and don’t let anybody else tell you any different”? You don’t remember saying that?
“做自己喜欢的事”之类的话了吗?
That was before I was your father!
那是在我知道你是我儿子之前
You’re not my father!
你才不是我爹!
Oh, yes, he is your father.You should have told me about the kid, Marion.
对 没错 他是你爹
I had a right to know.
我有权知道
You vanished after that.
分手后你无影无踪了
I wrote.
我有写信啊
A year later!
一年之后
By then, Mutt was born and I was married!
收到信时 马特已经出生 我也结婚了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!