Hey, what you got under there?
嘿 你们好啊
Hey, you want to race? Oh, please.
嘿 咱们赛一赛吗? 得了吧
Come on! Come on, let’s go!
来吧! 我们走
Come on!
来啊
Please? Come on! Let’s go! Come on!
怎么样? 来啊 来啊
Come on. Let’s go.
我们走
Go faster!
开快点 快点
Sorry, gentlemen.
先生们 不好意思
This whole area is closed for weapons testing
因为武器测试
for the next 24 hours.
整个地区在24小时内禁止通行
That includes all on-base personnel.
包括所有基地的工作人员
Good afternoon, sir.
长官 午安
I’m afraid that goes for you, too, Colonel, sir.
这对您也不例外 上校
The Pentagon sent out revised…
长官 五角大楼规定…
Russians.
苏联人
This ain’t gonna be easy.
你以为对付他们很容易
Not as easy as it used to be.
好汉不提当年勇
Well, we’ve been through worse.
不过还不是最糟的一次
Yeah? When?
是吗? 那最糟的是哪次?
Flensburg. There was twice as many.
昆茨堡那次 当时敌人比我们多一倍
We were younger.
那时我们还年轻
I still am young!
我仍然很年轻
We had guns.
那次我们手上有枪
Put your hands down, will you? You’re embarrassing us.
把手放下 真丢人
Bet you 500 bucks we can get out of this.
我们准能脱险 我赌四百块
Oh. Let’s call it 1 00.
哦 还是赌一百吧
You recognize building, yes?
知道这是哪儿吗?
Drop dead.
放下死者
I’m sorry.I meant drop dead, comrade.
对不起 我是说去死吧 同志
Where was he found?
在哪儿找到他们的?
In Mexico.
墨西哥
They were digging in the dirt, looking for this stuff.
他们在夜里挖宝 找这些东西
You’re not from around here, are you?
你不是本地人吧 不是吗?
Where is it you would imagine I am from,
你不会想知道我是哪里人的
Dr. Jones?
琼斯博士
Well, the way you’re sinking your teeth into those wubble-u’s,
根据你那副不可一世的样子
I should think maybe Eastern Ukraine.
我猜你是来自乌克兰东部
Highest marks.Colonel Dr. Irina Spalko.
很高的评价 我是艾琳娜·史波可博士
Three times I have received Order of Lenin.
我获得过列♥宁♥勋章 三次
Also medal as Hero of Socialist Labor.
以及英雄的社♥会♥主♥义♥劳动者奖章
And why? Because I know things.
为什么 因为我无所不知
I know them before anyone else. And what I do not know,
我知人所未知 而且若我不知
I find out.
我会查出来
Now, what I need to know now is in here.
而我现在想知道的 就在这儿
You are a hard man to read, Dr. Jones.
琼斯博士 你很难感知嘛
Ouch.
好痛呀
So, we will do this, what is expression, old-fashioned way.
那我们只好用按老规矩办事了
You will tell us.
你就会告诉我们了
You will help us find what we seek.
帮我们找到想要的东西
This warehouse is where you and your government
这间仓库就是你们政♥府♥
have hidden all of your secrets,
存放所有秘密的地方
yes?
是吗?
This is a military warehouse.
这是间军用仓库
I’ve never been here before in my life.
我此前从没来过
Object we seek, rectangular storage container,
我们要找的东西装在长方形盒子内
dimensions 2 meters by 0.5 meter by 66 centimeters.
盒子长2米 宽0.5米 厚66厘米
Contents of box, mummified remains.
里面装着的是具遗骸
This is no doubt familiar to you.
你难道不知此事?
What makes you think I’ve got any idea what box you’re talking about?
你凭什么认为我会知道?
Because 1 0 years ago you were part of the team that examined it.
因为在十年前 是你带领小组找到它的
Look…
听着…
Even if I knew what you were talking about…
我知道你说的是什么了…
You will help us find it.
你会帮助我们找到的
Compass. I need a compass.
指南针 我需要个指南针
You know, north, south, east…
知道吗 就是用来指北 南 东…
West.
还有西
No compass?
没指南针吗?
I need your bullets.
把你的子弹给我
The contents of that box are highly magnetized.
那个盒子有极高的磁性
I need gunpowder.
给我火♥药♥
You want my help or not?
你不是想要我帮你吗?
Don’t toy with me, Dr. Jones.
别和我耍花招 琼斯博士
What is the point of all this?
你到底在搞什么鬼?
If it’s still magnetic,
如果那盒子依然具有磁性
the metal in this gunpowder should point the way.
这火♥药♥中的铁屑会指引方向的
Shells. Give me some shotgun shells.
弹壳 给我些散弹
Pliers.
钳子
Drop the guns,
把枪都放下!
or Colonel Dr. Spalko is dead.
不然史波可博士就死定了
Why, Mac?
麦克 为什么?
Well, what can I say, Jonesey?
琼斯 要我怎么说呢
I’m a capitalist, and they pay.
我信奉资本主义 而他们出价不低
After all those years we spent spying on the Reds?
这么多年来 我们同甘共苦
I thought we were friends, Mac.
我还以为我们是朋友了呢 麦克
I’ve had a run of bad luck with the cards lately, mate.
如果不是我不幸被他们抓住的话
Awful. Bloody awful.
可怕 太他妈可怕了
I can’t go home empty-handed again.
我不能再两手空空的回家了
No defiant last words, Dr. Jones?
想好遗言了吗? 琼斯博士
I like Ike.
我热爱考古
Put down gun.
放下枪
You got it, pal.
放下就放下 伙计
Damn, I thought that was closer.
该死 就差一点
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
He’s not to get out of here alive! Block the exits!
派人去截住他
Don’t get clever, Boris. You don’t know him.
别傻了 鲍里斯 你不了解情况
Know him. Know him.
情况 不要
You don’t know him!
你没搞清楚
You don’t know him!
你不了解
You don’t know him! You don’t know…
不要!
You did well.
你干的不错
Hello? Hello?
喂 有人在家吗?
Hey. I knocked. You guys got a…
嘿 我过敲门了 你们…
Wait a minute.
等一下
Oh, that can’t be good.
情况不妙
All personnel, it is now one minute to zero time.
所有人注意 一分钟内撤离
Put on goggles or turn away.
戴好墨镜 向相反方向撤离
Do not remove goggles or face burst
在第一次闪光后十秒内
until 1 0 seconds after first light.
不要摘掉墨镜回头看
That can’t be good at all.
大事不妙了
Wait! Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
等 等 等一下
Sure! Great! Don’t wait for me!
好 太棒了 不等我
Minus 1 5 seconds.
15秒倒计时
Minus 1 0 seconds.
10秒倒计时
Niner,
九
eight,
八
seven,
七
six,
六
fiver,
五
four,
四
three,
三
two,
二
one,
一
zero.
发射
I had no reason to beIieve that Mac was a spy.
我真的不知道麦克是间谍
He was MI6
他为军情六处工作
when I was in OSS.
我为战略情报局工作
We did 20, 30 missions together
我们合作过二三十次了
in Europe and the Pacific.
在欧洲 在太平洋地区
Don’t wave your war record in our face,
别在我们面前显摆你的功绩了
Colonel Jones.We all served.
琼斯上校 我们都曾为国效力