nuclear winter.
核冬天 …
It’s the end of life as we know it.
正如我们所知道的那样 这将是生命的结束
I don’t have to go. It can’t be allowed!
我不走 我不能走
Shut up! Captain,get him out!
住嘴 赶他出去
Don’t tell him to shut up!
别叫他闭嘴
You’d all be dead if it wasn’t for my David!
要不是他 你们已死了
None of you did anything to prevent this!
你们什么也没做
There was nothing we could do.
我们没什么可以做
We were totally unprepared for this.
我们没任何防备
Don’t give me unprepared!
不要找借口
It was,what? In the 1950s,you had that spaceship.
五十年代你们便发现外星人
Yeah,that thing you found in New Mexico!
在新墨西哥发现的那个
Where was that? Not the spaceship.
哪里? 别提太空船了
Roswell,New Mexico.
新墨西哥州 罗斯威尔
You had the spaceship and the bodies!
有太空船跟尸体
They were locked up in a bunker.
都锁在一个地堡里
David. Area 51. Right?
大卫 五十一区 对吧?
Area 51.
五十一区
You knew then! And you did nothing.
你们明明知道 但什么都没做
Sir.
先生
Regardless of what you may have read in the tabloids,
这都是小报的报导
there have never been any spacecraft recovered by our government.
美国不曾发现什么太空船
Take my word for it. There’s no Area 51.
相信我 根本没有五十一区
And there’s no recovered spaceship.
我们没发现太空船
Excuse me,Mr. President…
对不起 总统先生
That’s not entirely accurate.
你说的不完全正确
What?
什么?
Which part?
哪部份不正确?
Hold on,everybody. Hold on!
大家坐好
Sorry.
抱歉
Can you give me a hand?
帮个忙好吗?
Yeah,sure.
好的
Oh,God.
天啊
OK,let’s get this off.
把这个移开
Here,let me help you.
等一下
She’s hurt pretty badly.
她伤得很重
You know,this was supposed to be my weekend off.
这周末我本该在休假的
But,nooo!
结果呢?
You got me out here,dragging your heavy ass
害我辛苦拖着你
through the burning desert
穿越这个沙漠
with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute.
辫子还拖得一地都是
You gotta come down here with an attitude
你们来这里想耀武扬威
acting all big and bad.
不可一世似的
And what the hell is that smell?
他妈的什么怪味道?
I could been at a barbecue!
我本可以去烧烤
But I’m not mad.
但我不生气
It’s all right, it’s all right.
没关系 没关系
Do you need a lift,soldier?
要搭顺风车吗?
When I flew overhead,l saw a base not too far from here.
附近有个基地
It’s not on the map.
地图上没有
Trust me,it’s there.
相信我 是有的
秘密军事设施
五十一区 内华达州
Attention!
立正
Mr. President. General.
总统先生 将军
Welcome to Area 51.
欢迎莅临五十一区
Please follow me.
请跟我来
We’re now 24 floors beneath the surface
这是地下二十四层
and here’s our main research facility.
主要研究设施在这里
Let’s see it.
让我们看看
Sorry,sir,it’s a clean room. It’s static free…
对不起 这是无尘室 不能有静电
Open the door.
开门
Yes,sir.

My God.
我的天
Why the hell wasn’t I told about this place?
为什么没告诉我?
Two words,Mr. President. Plausible deniability.
简单的说 是不想害总统说谎
I don’t understand. Where does all this come from?
这设备从哪来的?
How do you get funding for something like this?
你们怎么有经费?
You don’t actually think they spend $20,000 on a hammer,
浮报预算拉 2万美元买个铁锤
on a toilet seat,do you?
3万美元买个马桶坐喽 $30,000
Mr. President,this is Dr Okun.
这位是奥肯博士
He has headed up the research department on this project
他主持这研究
for the last 15 years.
已经有十五年
How do you do?
幸会
Mr. President!
总统先生
What a pleasure!
真是荣幸
As you can imagine,they…
你可以想像
They don’t let us out much.
我们不经常外出
I can understand that.
这点我了解
I guess you’d like to see the big tamale,huh?
你们想看”墨西哥饼”吧?
Follow me.
跟我来
She’s a beauty,isn’t she?
很漂亮 是吗?
As you can see from the repairs,
你可以看出
we’ve been trying to put her back together since the late 60’s.
从60年代开始 我们就一直努力将它修复
Don’t tell me you’ve had this for 40 years
别告诉我你们研究了四十年
and you know nothing about them?
仍对它一无所知?
Oh,hell,no. We know tons about them.
不 我们知道非常多
But the neatest stuff…
但最有意思的事
The neatest stuff has only happened in the last few days.
是这几天才发生的
We can’t duplicate their type of power
我们没有他们的动力
so we’ve never been able to experiment.
所以一直不能进行实验
But since these guys started showing up,
但外星人来了之后
all the little gizmos inside turned on.
里头的仪表全部启动
The last 24 hours have been really exciting!
过去这一天实在非常刺激
Exciting? People are dying out there.
刺激? 很多人死了
I don’t think exciting is the word I’d choose to describe it!
我不会用这字眼
You’re hoping to fly this thing,huh?
你希望这玩意还能飞?
You said you can repair their technology.
你说可以修好
Can you tell us anything useful about them?
你能说点有用的来来听听吗
Yeah. Well,I mean…They’re not all that dissimilar from us.
没错 他们其实跟我们大同小异
Breathes oxygen,comparable tolerances to heat,cold.
他们呼吸氧气 冷热承受度跟我们差不多
Probably why they’re interested in our planet.
可能因此想来地球
You guys wanna see them?
想看它吗?
This is the vault.
这里是秘室
Or,as some of us have come to call it…the freak show.
我们有人把它叫 “宇宙奇观”
When we found them,
他们被发现时
they were wearing some sort of biomechanical suits.
身上罩着某种生物机械外壳
Once we got them off,
卸掉之后
we learned a great deal about their anatomy.
才了解他们的构造
Eyes,ears. No vocal chords.
有眼睛 耳朵 没有声带
We assume they communicate with each other by some other means.
估计他们用别种方式沟通
You’re obviously not thinking about hand signals and body language.
不是用手语或肢体语言吧?
It’s some kind of extrasensory perception.
应是一种超感官的知觉
Telepathy.
心电感应之类的
So…
这么说
It’s an organic life form.
他们是有机生物
Can they be killed?
能不能被杀死?
Their bodies are just as frail as ours.
他们跟人类一样脆弱
These two died in the crash.
这两个坠机时死亡
This one a few weeks later.
这个几周后死去
You just have to get through their technology,which is,
得要了解他们的科技
I’m sorry to say,far more advanced.
很遗憾 他们远比我们先进
David,you unlocked part of their technology.
大卫破解了一部份
You cracked the code.
你解了密码
No,no. All I did was stumble on their signal.
我只是发现他们的讯号
I don’t know how helpful I can be.
不知道能帮得上什么
Why don’t you show him what you’ve discovered so far?
让他们看看你的发现
Figure out what they haven’t thought of yet.
看他们遗漏了什么
We’ll see if you’re as smart as we all hope you are.
大家说你脑筋好 看你的了
What code?
什么密码?
Captain Steven Hiller,US Marine Corps.
史帝芬·希勒上尉 美国陆战队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!