我们在旁边盘旋
Welcome Wagon,Echo One. Approaching alien ship.
迎宾 回音一号接近太空船
Initiating communication sequence.
启动通讯系统
Welcome Wagon has commenced.
迎宾作业开始了
General Grey,coordinate with the Atlantic Command.
联络大西洋司令部
Tell them to evacuate many people out of the cities,they can.
尽快撤离这些城市的民众
Yes,sir.
是 长官
Get those helicopters away from the ship. Call them back immediately!
叫直升机立刻撤回
What the hell’s going on?
怎么回事?
We’re leaving. Kim! My daughter.
我们要走了 叫我女儿
Something’s happening.
有状况了
They’re responding.
他们有回应了
Something’s opening. Something’s happening.
有状况了
It looks like there’s activity. This may be a response,Echo One.
似乎采取行动了 可能是某种回应 回音一号
We see it too.
我们也看到了
Can’t identify it.
但无法识别
We are evacuating. I repeat,
我们要撤了
we are evacuating the White House.
我们要撤离白宫
Load the rest of the staff in the second helicopter.
剩下的人搭第二架飞机
Is my wife in the air?
夫人登机没?
She will be shortly.
快了
Nice. Very nice.
真是豪华
Good! Close the door! Hatch secure!
好 关门 绑好安全带
Look,we have our own phone.
看 还有专用电话
Move outta here.
我们得走了
The President’s ordered an evacuation. We have to leave now.
总统下命疏散人员 我们必须走
Our prayers go out to the pilots’ families.
我们为飞行员全家祈祷
Indeed,God help us all.
也请上帝保佑我们
The visitors responded with terrifying…
外星人以武力回应
Authorities have called for the evacuation of Los Angeles County.
当局已要求洛杉矶居民撤离
People are advised to avoid the highways wherever possible.
民众请勿上高速公路
Oh,yeah. Great! Now he tells me.
太好了 现在才说
This is the Los Angeles Police Department.
我们是洛城警局
Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety.
为了保护您的安全 请各位立刻离开
Can we move it along?
我们也能跟着走吗?
Dr Katz’s office.
卡兹诊所
Hello. Dr Katz,please.
请接卡兹医生
I’m sorry,he’s not available.
不好意思 他不在
For $300 an hour,you can put me through to his house in the Hamptons!
我付三百美元一小时 给我接通他家电话
This is the Los Angeles Police Department.
我们是洛杉矶警局
Please vacate the premises immediately for your own safety.
为了保护您的安全 请大家立刻离开 你们赶快离开
Mrs. Whitmore!
夫人
You must leave now!
你们必须离开
The First Lady’s secured. We’re on the move.
第一夫人安全了 我们开始上路
They’re opening up!
门打开了
It’s so pretty.
好漂亮
Get the hell outta here!
快走
Go ahead,pilot. We’re ready to take off right now.
快 要起飞了
Can we get a blanket for Patricia?
帮她拿毛毯好吗?
Here.
给你
Over there.
坐那
剩余时间
Time’s up.
时间到了
Oh,my God! Come on,Dylan! We gotta go!
我的天 快 快走
Come on,Boomer!
跟上 布玛
Boomer!
布玛
Boomer!
布玛
七月三日
Reports are unclear as to the extent of the devastation
破坏程度还不清楚
but it appears that Los Angeles,Washington,and New York are in ruins.
但据报导洛杉矶 华府跟纽约已成废墟
Good God!
我的天!
I’ve been saying it.
我早就说了
I’ve been saying it for ten damn years! Aren’t I,Miguel?
我说了十年了 对不对?
Huh? I’ve been saying it!
我早就说了
Dad,I don’t feel good.
老爸 我不舒服
Pull it over,man.
停车
We’re gonna be all right,Troy.
我们不会有事
Yeah,leave me alone. I got it.
我自己来就可以
Miguel! Look at all that.
你看
We could have evacuated the cities hours ago.
我们该早几个小时撤城
That’s the advantage of being a fighter pilot.
这就是当战斗机师的好处
In the Gulf War,we knew what we had to do.
波斯湾战争期间 我们的目标明确
This is just…Not simple any more.
而现在 没那么简单
A lot of people died today.
今天死了好多人
How many didn’t have to?
多少人白白牺牲?
Any news on my wife yet?
有我夫人的消息吗?
The helicopter never made it to Nullius.
直升机没有到基地
No radio contact.
失去了联系
Come on,Dylan. Stay close.
来 宝贝 靠着我
Here it is.
到了
What happened,Mommy?
怎么回事 妈咪?
I don’t know,baby.
不知道 宝贝
You men will be the first wave in our counter attack.
你们负责第一轮反攻
Our target is to the north,
目标位于北方
centred above what remains of downtown Los Angeles.
原本洛杉矶市中心的上空
Our Black Knight Squadron…
我们的黑骑士中队…
Are you scared,man?
你怕吗
Nope.You?
不 你呢?
Nope.
不怕
We will fix on our target positions…
目标要以肉眼证实
Hold me!
抱我
Hey,pay attention.
注意听
Something you wanna add,Captain Hiller?
你有什么要补充吗? 希勒队长
No,sir. Just a little anxious to whup ET’s ass,that’s all.
没有 只想早点去教训他们
Right!
对
You’ll get your chance.
你会有机会的
You’ll all get your chance.
你们全都有机会
Good hunting.
打猎成功
Dismissed!
解散
Let’s kick the tyres and light the fires,Big Daddy!
去叫他们好看
Let’s bring it home. Bring that bad boy home,Captain!
把他们连人带船捉回来
You loose?
你很镇定吧?
Got your victory dance?
那玩意准备好了吗?
Oh,I got it right here… yeah!
就在这里
Hey,don’t get pre patrol on me. We don’t light up till the fat lady sings.
别太早庆祝 任务完成再说
I’m all ears,brother!
遵命 大哥
吉米·怀德上尉 乌鸦
You the man!
靠你了
All right,gentlemen,we’re on.
时候到了
General,it’s NORAD.
将军 是北美防空部
General Grey here.
我是葛雷将军
All communications with the cities are down.
受袭击城市的通讯全部中断
All systems gone.
系统全部被毁
For intelligence,we believe it’s a total loss.
那些城市全毁了
How about our boys? Where are they?
我们的军机在哪?
ETA to target,four minutes.
离目标时间四分钟
I shouldn’t have left her.
我不该丢下她
Don’t worry about it,big man.
别担心
I’m sure she got outta here before it happened.
我想她一定先出城了
Or,as the good Reverend would say:
就像牧师常说的
Why we’re on this particular mission,we’ll never know.”
这次任务目的何在 可能永远不知道 ”
But I do know,here today,
但我可以肯定 此时此刻 ”
that the Black Knights will emerge victorious once again.”
黑骑士将再次胜利
Amen,man!
阿门
Amen,Reverend.
阿门 牧师
Holy God!
我的老天!
Lock and load!
锁定 预备
Roger that.
收到
LA attack squadron has Amraam missiles locked on target.
洛杉矶中队锁定目标了
Washington and New York squadrons report lock on.
华府跟纽约也锁定了
Fire at will.
自由发射
Fire at will.
自由发射