Good afternoon. So far the phenomenon has not caused any damage.
午安 这些现象还未造成损害
We have to ask you to stay calm,and it’s important for everyone not to panic.
请大家冷静 不要惊慌
We have a fix on three of the occurrences about to appear…
我们在追踪其中三个
It’s just unreal.
这不是真的
Miguel,come here!
快来
One is headed towards Los Angeles.
一个正飞往洛杉矶
The other two are headed towards New York and Washington,DC.
一个飞往纽约 一个往华盛顿
Jamie says this building has an old bomb shelter.
占美说这栋楼有个旧避难室
We’re heading down there now.
我们要去了
Everybody! Head down to the basement.
大家到地下室去
Take it slow,don’t run.
慢点 别跑
Walk down to the basement!
走到地下室去
There’s no shame in hiding.
躲避并不丢脸
I’d better call my mother.
我得打电话给我妈
Well,look who we have here.
你们看谁来了?
Russ,I heard you had a little trouble this morning.
听说你上午闯祸了
Dusted the wrong field.
喷错了农场
I know you’re probably still a little confused…
自从你被俘虏之后
from your hostage experience.
就有点神智不清
Hostage experience. Did something happen to you,Russ?
你遭遇了什么事 罗素?
Years back he was kidnapped by aliens.
好像很多年前他曾被外星人俘走
Did all kind of experiments on him and such.
对他做了很多实验
Tell them about it,Russ.
说给他们听听吧
Get a few beers in him and he’ll tell you all about it.
灌他两瓶啤酒 他就全都说了
Won’t you,Russ?
对不对?
Russ,when they took you up in their spaceship,
他们把你俘走后
did they do any….sexual things?
有没有性侵犯你呢?
Do you recall? Do you recollect?
你还记得吗?
What’s that?
那是什么?
Let’s get outta here. Come on.
我们出去
Mommy,look it!
妈咪 快来看
It’s too early,baby.
太早了 宝贝
Is it an earthquake? Not even a four pointer.
是地震吗 还不到四级
Go back to sleep.
再去睡一会
Daddy!
爹地
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
You should be in the shelter. What’s going on?
你应该在避难所 发生什么事了?
Aren’t you coming,David? I gotta see this.
还不走? 我要去看看
The signal!
讯号
My God!
我的天
Now what do we do?
现在该怎么办?
Address the nation.
向全国讲话
There’s gonna be a lot of frightened people out there.
一定有很多民众很害怕
Yeah,I’m one of them.
我就是其中之一
Hey! Come on!
喂 别这样
He’s just trying to impress you.
他是想讨好你
If you wanna impress me,
如果真是这样
you need to get a job and stop slobbering all over my shoes.
那就去找份工作 别弄脏我鞋子
I don’t believe this. Jasmine!
不能置信
Neighbours are moving out.
邻居在搬家了
I guess they finally got tired of all these quakes.
大概是被地震吓到了
A little shake and they running.
小小地震就怕成这样
Police and the fire departments…
警方和消防队
are asking everyone to stay off the phone.
请大家不要用电话
There’s something on the news about the quake!
有报导地震的消息
The police are asking us not to call 911.
警方说别打911
What’s up,man?
怎么啦?
What you doing going out there?
你打算去那做什么?
Shooting aliens.
打外星人
Oh,you shooting aliens. You think you’re tough,huh?
打外星人 你以为你很强?
What you got? Turn around.
你有什么 转过去
Come on,let’s get you something to eat.
还是去吃点东西吧
Watch out! Watch it now!
小心!
I’m gonna go grab the paper.
我去拿报纸
All right.

Damned.
该死的
Come on,honey. Let’s go!
快点 甜心 要走了
Babe,you want some of this coffee?
你要不要来杯咖啡?
Pentagon officials are warning more ships have arrived over…
国防部说印度 英国和德国
the capitals of India,England and Germany,
首都上空也有发现
bringing estimates up to between 10 and 15 of these city size spacecraft.
因此 一共有十到十五个巨型太空船
I know,Ma. Just try and stay calm.
设法保持冷静
Tell her to leave town.
叫她出城去
Why? What happened?
为什么? 怎么回事?
Just do it!
你照做就是!
Ma,listen! Get your stuff together and head for Aunt Esther’s.
妈 快点收拾东西 去阿姨家住一阵子
Don’t argue with me! Just go!
别跟我辩 快去
David! Why did I just send my mother to Atlanta?
干嘛叫我妈去亚特兰大?
David,talk to me.
大卫 快说话
Did you hear me tell you the signal in the satellite feed
你有听到我刚刚说卫星传播讯号
is recycling down to extinction.
正在逐渐消失
Not really.
我没听见
It’s a countdown.
这是倒数计时
A countdown? To what,David?
倒数计时? 等一下 倒数干嘛?
It’s like in chess.
就跟下棋一样
First you strategically position your pieces.
先让棋子走到关键位置
Then,when the timing’s right,you strike.
等时机成熟就开始攻击
See?
明白了吗?
They’re positioning them everywhere…
他们用这讯号来协调
using one signal to synchronizes their efforts.
在各地进行部署
In about six hours,
六小时后
the signal’s gonna disappear and the countdown will be over.
这讯号会消失 倒数也就结束
And then what?
然后呢?
Checkmate.
将军
Oh,my God!
我的天
Oh,my God,I gotta call my brother.
我的天 我得找我哥哥
I’d better call my housekeeper,and my lawyer!
还有我的佣人 还有我的律师
Ah,forget my lawyer.
律师就算了吧
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the President of the United States.
总统跟各位讲话
Good afternoon.
午安
My fellow Americans,
全国同胞们
a historic and unprecedented event has occurred.
我们正遭遇一件史无前例的大事
The question of whether or not we’re alone in the universe…
外太空是否有其他生命之谜
has been answered.
已经有了答案
Although it’s understandable that many of us feel hesitation or fear,
虽然说可以理解 但许多人对此有些迟疑 甚至害怕
we must attempt to reserve judgment.
我们必须努力做好准备
He says he’s your husband.
他说他是你先生
Oh,God.
我的天!
What do you want?
你要干嘛?
You gotta leave the White House.
你得离开白宫
This is hardly the time to be having that old discussion.
现在不是讨论老问题的时候
You gotta leave Washington.
你得离开华盛顿
In case you haven’t noticed,we are having a little crisis here!
你不知道这里发生了危机吗?
They have a hidden signal.
他们用隐藏的讯号联系
They’re gonna attack.
他们准备攻击我们了
You are just being paranoid!
你又在妄想了
It’s not paranoia! The embedding’s very subtle.
我没妄想 讯号经过掩饰
It was probably overlooked…
可能还没人发现
Marty,get out of town as soon as you can.
你在干嘛? 赶快出城去
Please. OK.
拜托 好的
The staff and I will remain here as we attempt to communication.
我跟幕僚将留在这里 试着跟对方联系
If you feel compelled to leave these cities,please do so in an orderly fashion.
如果你们想出城去 请各位保持秩序离开
Excuse me! Coming through.
对不起 借过
The arrival of the aliens has caused…
外星人来临后造成
over 10,000 fender benders in just a few seconds.
一万多宗小车祸
But this is just the beginning…
这还只是个开始
You can’t go! You got to call them back!
你不能走 你要打电话给他们
I’m not gonna do this with you,Jasmine.
我不想跟你胡闹
I’ve got to report to El Toro.
我得回基地报到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!