由你开始
Who,me?

Well,I’m Russell Casse,sir.
我是罗素·凯斯
And after Nam I got into crop dusting.
越战结束后 我做空中喷药的工作
And been doing that ever since.
一直做到现在
On a personal note,sir,
在私人方面
I’d just like to add that
我有件事想补充
ever since I was kidnapped by aliens 10 years ago,
自从十年前曾被外星人俘走
I have been dying for some payback.
我一直想报仇
I just want you to know.
我只想让你知道
that I won’t let you down.
我不会令你失望
You have one tactical nuclear missile
你有一枚战术核子弹
we’re loading into this launcher under the right wing.
放在新装的发射器上
This is the firing mechanism.
这是发射装置
It’ll be attached to the ship’s main console.
装在主控仪板上
Just like the Amraam launch pad on a Stealth.
跟隐形轰炸机一样
Except the nuke will not detonate at impact.
但飞弹命中后 不会立刻爆炸
You’ll have 30 seconds to get your asses out of there.
你们有三十秒可以跑
Good luck,gentlemen.
祝好运
seconds.
三十秒 30
Tell me. Tell me.
说明一下
It’s the strongest radio transmitter we had.
这是我们最强的无线电发射机
It’ll tell us when you’ve uploaded the virus.
病毒种好后 这装置会发出信号
seconds.
三十秒 30
Don’t you think that’s cutting it too close?
是不是太危险了
We’re gonna be well on our way back home
我们上路后
before we shoot that thing off.
才会爆炸
Why you? David!
为何要你去
I don’t understand
我不明白
why you can’t show someone else how to plant the virus…
你就不能教别人种病毒吗?
No. Something may go wrong.
可能会有问题
I may have to think quickly,adjust the signal.
可能得当场调整讯号
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Hey,you know how I’m always trying to save the planet?
你知道我一直想拯救地球
Here’s my chance.
这是我的机会
Now he gets ambitious.
现在才来大发雄心
It’s too tight.
太紧了
Well,I had to borrow it. Let me see.
这是借来的 我看看
OK. All right,I guess that’s good enough.
我看可以了
So. How do I look?
好不好看?
Oh,thank you. You’re a lot of help.
谢谢 你帮了不少忙
You’re late!
你迟到了
Well,you know me.
你知道我的个性
I know. You like to make a big entrance.
是啊 你最爱讲派头
Let me help you.
我帮你
Listen. Before we do this,I just wanna say I’m sorry.
听我说 我想跟你说对不起
Sorry for what,babe?
为什么?
I should have done this a long time ago.
我早该这么做的
Do you have the ring?
戒指准备好没?
Yes,sir.
好了
Here,make yourself useful.
帮个忙
Witnesses?
有没有证婚人?
We got hung up.
我们来迟了
Well,let’s get this show on the road.
我们开始吧
Dearly beloved,we’re gathered here in the sight of God
我们聚集在神的面前
and in the presence of these witnesses
当着两位证人的面
to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
让这两位男女结为夫妻
Any person who can show good cause why these two should not wed,
谁有正当理由反对此事
please speak now or for ever hold your peace.
请说出来 否则永无异议
Steve,will you take this woman to be your wedded wife,
史提芬 愿不愿娶这女子为妻
to live together with her in the holy state of matrimony?
共度婚姻生活
Will you love her,comfort her,
愿不愿爱她 安慰她
honour and keep her in sickness and in health,
尊重她 不论健康或患病
and forsaking all others,
一直对她忠诚
keep yourself only for her as long as you both shall live?
只能为她献身 直到白头偕老
I will.
我愿意
Good morning.
早安
They’re a little young.
他们好年轻
That they are.
的确
They look a little nervous.
他们看来有些紧张
I need all flight crews to report to their designated areas immediately.
飞行员请立即到指定地点
Major. Can I borrow that?
借一下好吗
Sure.
当然
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
In less than an hour,
一个小时之内
aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
世界各地的军机将会联合起来
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle…
发动人类史上
in the history of mankind.
规模最大的空战
Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today.
人类这个字眼 对我们而言有了新的涵意
We can’t be consumed by our petty differences any more.
我们不能再为小事自相残杀
We will be united in our common interest.
要为共同利益团结一致
Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July.
也许天意如此 今天正是独立纪念日
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.
你们要再次为自由而战
Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution.
不是为了反抗暴政或迫害
But from annihilation.
而是为了避免被消灭
We’re fighting for our right to live.
为了活命的权利而战
To exist.
为了生存
And should we win the day,
如果能够胜利
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日
but as the day when the world declared in one voice,
而是世人一同宣誓之日
We will not go quietly into the night!”
我们不会束手就擒 ”
We will not vanish without a fight!”
我们不会任人宰割 ”
We’re going to live on!”
我们要继续生存 ”
We’re going to survive!”
我们要渡过难关 ”
Today,we celebrate our Independence Day!
今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日
Let’s go!
走吧
Mr. President. Right this way, sir.
总统先生 这边请
I’ve got your gear over here.
您的装备在这儿
Good luck!
好运
I’ve got you a jump suit and your gear is here,
这套飞行装给你
and the rest of your gear’s.
其他东西在袋子里
Mr. President,I’d sure like to know what you’re doing.
请问总统你在做什么
I’m a combat pilot,Will.
我是战斗机飞行员
I belong in the air.
空中是我的地盘
OK, sir. Let’s get you airborne.
好的 先生 该起飞了
As soon as I get back,we’re gonna light those fireworks,right?
我一回来 就去放烟花
Here.

Take these.
给你的
Just in case.
以防万一
Where’s…
我的东西呢
Just in case.
以防万一
I’m very proud of you.
我以你为荣
Be careful,OK?
小心点 好不好
It’s time.
时间到了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Oh,damn! Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
糟糕 等一下 等一下
We gotta find some cigars. I can’t…
得去找几根雪茄
Here! Here!
这儿有 这儿有
Take these. My last two.
最后两根 给你们
You are a lifesaver.
你救了我一命
Almost put a hex on the whole damn thing!
有了这就像有了魔法一样
早安 大卫
Missile launch.
飞弹 发射
Oh,crap!
妈的
What do I hit? Which one?
我该按哪一个
I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking.
不该今天戒酒的
This is our victory dance.
庆祝胜利用的
Not until the fat lady sings.
任务完成后
Oh. Yes, OK
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!