起来 要干活了
Get everybody down here right away.
快叫大家来
What?
什么
Does that thing really fly in outer space?
真能在外太空飞吗?
It most certainly does.
一定可以
Sure doesn’t look like it. They’re here.
看来不像 在这里
All right,what’s this all about?
这是什么事呢?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Get everybody off. Right,clear the platform. Let’s go.
大家退后 快点
Major Mitchell. Do you have a pistol?
有没有手枪?
What?
什么?
Have you got a gun?
有手枪吗
Sergeant, your sidearm.
士官 你的手枪
See that Coke can on top of the alien craft?
看到那个可乐罐吗?
Think you can shoot that thing off?
你能打中吗?
Shoot it.
开枪
Sir?
长官?
Go ahead.
射吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m sorry. My fault.
抱歉 是我的错
That Coke can was protected by the craft’s shield.
罐子受到防护罩的保护
We can’t penetrate it.
外力穿不透
We knew that already. What’s your point?
这个我们已经知道了 你什么意思
My point is,if we can’t beat their defences,
我们既然不能正面突破
then we gotta get around them.
就得迂回前进
Major. One more time… Any time.
再试一次
How did you do that?
你是怎么做的?
I gave it a cold.
我令它感冒
I gave it a virus.
我给它病毒
A computer virus.
电脑病毒
Are you telling us you can send out a signal
你可以靠传送讯号
that will disable all their shields?
使防护罩失效?
Just like they used our satellites against us,
对 他们用我们的卫星对付我们
we can use their own signal against them.
我们就用他们的讯号对付他们
If we plant a virus into that mother ship,
我们若能让母船中毒
it’s gonna filter down into all the corresponding ships below.
病毒就会传给其他太空船
I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
我不明白
How exactly do we infect the mother ship with this virus?
我们要怎样使母船感染病毒
We’re… We’re gonna have to…
我们必须要把…
fly their alien craft out of our atmosphere and dock with it.
这艘太空船泊在母船内部
We can enter here,as shown in these satellite photos.
可以从这进去
We then upload the virus,
种下病毒
We then set off some kind of explosion which’ll disable it.
然后得引发爆炸 让它不能行动
That’ll disorient the smaller ships below.
扰乱小的太空船
and that could buy,I think,at least some time
这样至少可以争取一些时间
to take them… take them out.
可以把它们赶走
Take them down. Do your… Do your stuff.
或消灭 你们决定
This is ridiculous!
真是荒唐
How long would their shields be down?
我们有多少时间?
I dunno. A matter of minutes.
不清楚 几分钟吧
You want us to coordinate a counterstrike
你要我们在几分钟时间内
with a window of a few minutes?
完成反击么
With shields down,it might be possible.
不无可能
Oh,please!
拜托
We don’t have the manpower or the resources
我们没有足够的人力物力
to launch that kind of a campaign!
来打这样的仗
Not to mention that this whole cockamamie plan depends on a machine
而整个荒唐的计划
that no one in this world is qualified to operate.
又靠这个没人会操作的太空船
l wouldn’t say that,sir.
我不这么认为
I’ve seen them in action.
我跟他们战斗过
I’m aware of their manoeuvring capabilities.
知道这太空船的性能
With your permission,General,I’d like the opportunity to try.
若长官允许 我想试试
That thing is a wreck.
这玩意 是个残骸
It crash landed in the 50’s.
在五十年代坠毁
We don’t even know if it’s capable of flying!
能不能飞都不知道
Jim,remove the clamps.
把固定夹拿开
Any questions?
有疑问吗?
Let’s do it.
就这么办
All right,you heard the President…
把它准备好
Good luck,pilot.
祝你好运 飞行员
Thank you,Mr. President.
多谢总统先生
A virus.
病毒
Your idea.
你的主意
That’s right.
没错
Do you really think you can fly that thing?
你真的会飞这玩意?
Do you really think you can do all that bullshit you just said?
你说的真能成功?
I understand you are upset over your wife’s death.
我明白你难免为夫人去世哀伤
But that’s no excuse for making another fatal mistake.
但别因此犯下另一致命错误
No,my only mistake was to
我唯一的错误
appoint a snivelling weasel like you as Secretary of Defense.
就是叫个无能鼠辈当国防部长
You don’t understand!
您不了解
However
可是
that is one mistake I am thankful to say that
现在我可以高兴的说
I don’t have to live with.
我不必再忍受这个错误了
Mr. President…
总统先生
Mr. Nimsiki,you’re fired.
你被革职了
Let’s organise every plane we can find
动员全部的飞机
and get us some goddamn pilots to fly them.
召集所有飞行员准备
Yes,sir.
好的
He can’t do that.
他不能这么做
Well,he just did.
但是他确实做了
伊拉克沙漠
Command has attempted to list casualties and losses,
总部要伤亡和损失报告
but information is sketchy.
但数字很不完整
We know they’ve lost the Belgian contingent in the Sinai.
比利时部队在西奈被歼灭
There’s a strong possibility reinforcements
但戈兰地峡那里
are hiding in the Golan Straits.
很可能藏有援兵
What is he saying?
他说什么?
They’re getting a signal. Old Morse code.
好像说收到摩斯电码
It’s from the Americans.
是美军发的
They want to organise a counteroffensive!
他们准备策划反攻
It’s about bloody time!
是时候了
What do they plan to do?
准备怎么做
他们说能破坏防护罩
他们什么时候反攻
五小时后反攻
We have confirmed reports of combat ready divisions in Europe,
确定能出战的部队分别在欧洲
the Middle East,and Asia.
中东和亚洲
That’s impressive. Considering it’s all done with Morse code.
很好 特别因为我们是靠摩斯电码通讯
The armed forces here?
我们军力如何?
We have sufficient aircraft,but…
我们有足够的军机 但是…
But what?
但是什么
Pilots are coming up short.
飞行员不太够
Well,then,find them.
快想办法
Ham radio operators from New York to Japan
纽约到日本的部队
trade rumours of military forces in hiding,
谣传有些部队已经躲起来
unwilling to reveal themselves for fear of annihilation…
以免遭到歼灭
We’re planning to launch a counter offensive.
我们正在计划反击
With our depleted manpower,
由于人员缺乏
we’re asking that anyone with flight experience come forward.
想请有飞行经验的民众加入
Military training is preferable,
曾受军事训练的最好
but anyone who can fly would be useful.
但不是绝对必要
I can fly.
我会飞行
I’m a pilot.
我是飞行员
All right,guys! Listen up!
注意
F18跟其他飞机不同 Pay attention. These F 18s are very different than the jets you piloted.

It’s strong.
你的咖啡来了 很浓
Forgive the expression,but this is a crash course in modern avionics.
你们要上航空电子学
Keep it coming.
再来几杯
OK,you got it!
没问题
All right,listen up.
开始之前
First we need some background information on your experience.
先谈谈各位的飞行经验
Let’s start with you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!