David,you could have done anything you wanted.
你可以随心所欲
Research,development…
做研究或开发产品
I was happy where I was.
我工作很愉快
Haven’t you ever wanted to be part of something special?
就不想做点特别的?
I was part of something special.
我的生活已很特别
Well,if it makes any difference,I never stopped loving you.
只想让你知道 我始终爱着你
But that wasn’t enough, was it?
但是这还不够 是吗?
Let’s pick it up,man! We’re on a tight schedule! Let’s go!
快点 时间不多 我们走
Pick it up,man!
快点
Pick it up!
快点
What the hell are you doing? Get outta there!
你在做什么? 下来
I got something I gotta handle. I’m borrowing it.
我想跟你借飞机
No,you’re not,sir.
不行
Do you really wanna shoot me?
你真的会向我开枪?
Just tell them I hit you.
就说是我打你的
Command,this is Retal Op.Squadron is in the air.
指挥部 反击中队已经就位
We are on station and awaiting instructions.
等候指示
Roger. Break formation. Head to targets.
收到 队形散开 飞向目标
Sir.
长官
They’re breaking formation.
他们已分路出击
Mr. President,we’re initiating sequence code.
总统先生 开始核码程序
AZ689 Verification: Alpha Zulu six eight niner.
核对
Which city will be reached first?
最先到哪个城市?
Houston,Texas.
德州 休斯顿
ETA,six minutes and counting down.
六分钟 开始倒数
The major cities have been deserted.
大城居民都已撤离
Civilian casualties should be down to a minimum.
民众伤亡应可减至最低
Command,this is Neighbourhood Watch.
指挥部 这是”守望相助”
We are in position.
我们已经就位
Tracking monitors are locked on.
监视系统已经锁定
We are going to visual recon.
我们要进行目视侦察
“休士顿地面侦侧”
We have confirmation.
已经就绪
Launch code confirmed.
发射程序已经确认
AZ689待命 Alpha Zulu six eight niner,standing by.
Laser targeting.
瞄准
Locked on.
锁定
We’re locked on,sir. Do you wish to deploy?
已经锁定 要发射吗?
Mr. President,if you wish to deploy,the time is now.
要就现在发射
Mr. President? Deploy.
总统先生 发射
AZ689 命令下达 That’s a go. Alpha Zulu six eight niner.
Here we go.
命令来了
Bird’s away.
发射
We have visual confirmation of the missile.
已经发射
It’s on target.
方向正确
Approaching.
接近正中
May our children forgive us.
愿我们的子孙能原谅我们
Five seconds to impact. Three,two,one.
五秒钟后爆炸 三 二 一
It’s a hit!
击中了
Can we confirm that the target was destroyed?
确认目标已遭摧毁了吗?
Get the tank commander.
接坦克指挥官
Confirm the target was destroyed.
请他确认
A9723 Red Arrow,Alpha 9723.
红箭
Can you read?
听到吗?
Repeat,Commander,you’re breaking up.
很不清晰
We have lost visual.
视讯中断了
Roger that. We’re looking for confirmation.
收到 我们需要确认
重启系统
We got the bastards.
干掉他们了
Good job,everyone! Congratulations.
大家做得好 恭喜了
Commander,do you have visual?
有图像吗
We need visual confirmation.
我们需要确认
Has the target been destroyed?
目标摧毁了没有?
Negative.
没有
Target remains.
目标还在
I repeat,target remains.
重复 目标还在
Call the other planes back.
召回其他发机
The others might have more luck.
别的飞机也许运气较好
We shouldn’t give up!
我们不能放弃
I said call them back!
我说叫他们回来
Abort.
任务取消
Abort mission.
任务取消
Issue the abort codes right away.
发出取消密码
This is an abort,full abort. Do you read?
任务取消了 了解吗?
You’re late!
你迟到了
You know I like to make an entrance.
你知道我爱讲派头
Where are we going?
去哪里?
Through there,sir.
就在前面
Mr. President. Your wife is resting comfortably for the moment.
总统先生 夫人在休息
Perhaps if we had gotten to her earlier…
早点发现就好了
Hey,there she is! Go on!
她在那 去吧
She doesn’t look too good.
看来不太妙
Your wife is bleeding internally.
夫人有内出血
Perhaps if we’d gotten to her earlier…
要是早些发现
What are you saying?
什么意思?
We can’t stop the bleeding.
内出血止不住
If we’d… There’s nothing we can do for her.
我们也没有办法了
We were worried.
我们好担心
We didn’t know where you were.
不知道你在哪里
I didn’t know where I was either.
我自己也不知道我在哪里
You’ve gotten bigger,I think.
我想你长大一点了
I did?
是吗?
You just keep growing and growing.
你不停的长大
Can you wait outside for a little bit so Mom can get a rest?
出去一下 让老妈休息好吗?
Come on,Munchkin.
来 小鬼
I’m so sorry that I didn’t come home when you asked me to.
真抱歉 我该听你话早点回家
It’s OK.
没关系
The doctors… think that you’re… gonna be just fine.
医生 认为你 会好起来的
Liar.
骗子
Is Mommy sleeping now?
妈咪睡啦?
Yeah. Mommy’s sleeping.
对 她睡了
七月四日
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m making a mess!
我在捣乱
Yeah. This I can see.
这个我看出来了
We gotta burn this toxic waste,pollute the air and rip up the ozone!
烧雨林 制造有毒废料 污染空气
Cos maybe if we screw this planet up enough…
也许把地球弄得一团糟
they won’t want it any more.
人家就不会要了
Wait. David.
等一下
Don’t do this to yourself. Listen to me.
听我说 不要这样折磨自已
Are you listening to me.
你在听吗
I’m listening.
我在听
Everyone loses faith at some point in their life.
人有时会失去信仰
David,look at myself.
大卫 看看我
I haven’t spoken to God since your mother died.
你妈妈死后 我就不曾祈祷
You see,sometimes we have to remember what we still have.
有时要记得我们还拥有的
Like what?
例如什么?
Well,you still have your health.
你的健康
David,you need your rest.
走 你得休息
Come on! Get off this freezing floor before you catch cold.
这地板很冰 别着凉了
Come on.
快点
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
About faith?
信仰吗?
Well,you see,a man…
人可以活一辈子
No. The other part.
不 后来说的
What?
什么?
I don’t want you to catch cold.
我不想你着凉
What is that? What is the matter with you?
怎么啦?
Genius.
天才
Genius?
天才?
My dad. A total genius.
我老爸是天才
Jerry,wake up. We got work to do.