Thank you very much.
我们有张亲嘴的照片
We have a kissy- kissy picture.
是不是好棒?
Isn’t that nice?
各位 我不相信出价会低于…
Ladies and gentlemen, I couldn’t even dream of starting the bid…
一万元
below $ 10,000.
我知道这是大数目… – 三万元
Now, I know it’s a lot of money… – Thirty.
三万 各位先生女士
Thirty thousand dollars, ladies and gentlemen!
骂我是老贪心吧
Call me a sentimental old fool.
可有人出三万五?
Do I hear 35?
三万五 – 三万五千元
Thirty- five. – Thirty- five thousand dollars!
四万 – 四万元
Forty. – Forty thousand dollars!
四万五
Forty- five thousand. – Forty- five thousand!
五万 – 五万元
Fifty. – Fifty thousand dollars!
真不敢相信 真棒 五万元一次
I can’t believe it. That’s extraordinary. Fifty thousand once.
五万元两次 各位先生女士…
Fifty thousand twice, ladies and gentlemen.
一百万元
One million dollars.
他是谁
Wow. – Who is he?
对不起?
I’m sorry?
一百万元
One million dollars.
你说一百万元吗? – 没错
Did you say one million dollars, sir? Yeah.
各位 一百万元!
Ladies and gentlemen, one million dollars!
有人要加吗?各位?
Goodness! Would anybody care to top that, ladies and gentlemen?
我想不会有了
I didn’t think so.
那么你是骄傲的河马主人了
In that case, sir, I believe you’re the proud owner of a hippo.
恭喜
Congratulations.
黛安娜!
Hello, Diana. Ladies and gentlemen, the next animal is an ostrich.
我真心想把那笔钱给你
I really wanted you to have that money.
我真心想把河马送给你
And I really wanted you to have that hippo.
也许你俩想私下谈谈
Maybe you two would like a moment alone.
那么…
So.
听说你在授课 – 抱歉
How are you… – I hear you’re teaching. – Go ahead. – I’m sorry.
对 我在授课
Yeah, I’m teaching.
待遇不高 但是可以谈建筑
It doesn’t pay much, but at least I get to talk about architecture.
你知道我很爱谈建筑
You know how I love to talk about architecture.
不要走开 不过是小小的阵雨
Oh, my goodness. Don’t leave, ladies and gentlemen. It’s just a little shower. Please!
支票簿可以当大伞
A checkbook makes an ideal umbrella.
我们有只海豚
Do we have a dolphin? Have we a dolphin or an octopus? How about tropical fish?
我要跟你谈过去的事
I have to talk to you about what happened.
不要! – 我必须讲
Don’t. Don’t. – No, no, no, I have to.
你听我说
Just hear me out.
我认为我在赌城犯的错…
I think the mistake I made in Vegas…
是以为我们可以忘掉一切
was thinking that I could forget what we did.
我以为我们是攻不破的
I thought we were invincible.
现在我知道了…
But now I know that the things people in love do to each other…
相爱的人会记住对方所做的事
they remember.
他们若留在一起 不是因为忘掉
If they stay together, it’s not because they forget.
而是因为原谅
It’s because they forgive.
我以前…
I was just…
我以前是怕你想要他
I was just so afraid that you wanted him.
不对!我怕你要他是对的
No, actually I was afraid that you were right to want him.
我以为他比我好
‘Cause I thought he was the better man.
现在我知道他不是
And I know now he’s not.
他只是比我有钱
He’s just got more money.
我们应该谈谈
I think we should talk.
我很开心
I am very happy.
薛克福 你见过我这样开心吗
Shackleford. Did you ever see me like this?
不能说见过
Can’t say that I have.
黛安娜是开心的原由
Diana is the reason.
她足以使任何男人开心
Enough for any man.
她绝对是她们之中最棒的
She is the best of them. Absolutely.
你是她们之中最棒的
You are the best of them.
她们之中最棒的?
The best of them?
我是她们之中最棒的?
You said I’m the best of them?
你是的
You are.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
薛克福 你能解释给她听吗?
Shackleford, could you explain it to her?
什么?
What?
我可以解释
I could do that, sir…
但我觉得墨菲小姐想听你说
but somehow I feel Ms. Murphy would rather hear it directly from you.
好 我来说
Okay. All right.
她是百万元俱乐部中最棒的
She’s the best of the million- dollar club. Obviously.
百万元俱乐部? – 现在你懂了
The million- dollar club? – Now you’ve got it.
你说从没这么做过
You told me you’d never done that before.
你说这俱乐部有多少会员
How many members would you say there are?
会员? – 是
Members? – Yeah.
全世界的? – 是
Worldwide? Yeah.
我想有两打
A couple dozen.
记得那个不停打嗝的人吗?
Remember the one that wouldn’t stop hiccuping?
什么? – 奥克拉荷马的女服务生
What? The waitress from Oklahoma.
每次你走近 她就会打嗝
Every time you came near her she would convulse into hiccups.
是 我忘了 好一个晚上
Yeah, I had forgotten. Quite a night.
最妙的是…
The best thing of it is…
在性♥爱♥上是否相投
you know if you’re sexually compatible…
第一眼就看得出来
right from the start.
薛克福 请你停车
Shackleford, would you stop the car?
约翰 谢谢你
Thank you, John.
再见!
Good- bye.
再见!
Good- bye.
给你!
Here.
当幸运符
For luck.
好好照顾他
Take care of him. – Sure.
这是怎么回事?
What was all that about?
我想作了结
I wanted to end it.
她绝不会用看他的眼神看我
She never would have looked at me the way she did at him.
七年前大卫在那个渡口上 向我求婚
Seven years ago David proposed to me on the pier at Paradise Cove.
我要去那里回忆 重头再来
I wanted to go there to remember… and start over.
我说过我爱你吗?
Have I ever told you I love you?
没有
No.
我爱你
I do.
仍然爱吗?
Still?
永远爱!
Always.