等一下 我说真的
Listen, I mean it.
休想 – 为什么?
Never. – Why not?
因为我恨你 – 你不恨我
Because I hate you. – No, you don’t.
你希望你能恨我
You wish you hated me.
大卫!
Hi, D.
你的脸色好坏
You look awful.
你上哪去了?
Where you been? – I’ll tell you about it.
我会告诉你 先喝葡萄酒再说
Gonna have some wine first.
你要喝吗?
Do you want some?
你上哪去了?
So, where you been?
昨夜我想了几个钟头 要设法摆平这烂摊子
Last night I was up for hours trying to figure a way out of this mess.
今天呢?
And today?
今天我见过凯吉
And today I saw Gage.
谢谢你的信任和倾听 大卫
Thank you for your trust, David… and for listening.
你跟他睡了? – 没有!
Did you fuck him? – No.
但是你想要 是吗?
But you wanted to.
我们大白天在众目睽睽下见面
I met him in broad daylight in front of a bunch of rich assholes.
我不相信!
I don’t believe you.
大卫 他买♥♥下我们的地
David, he bought our property. Okay?
所以我去找他 我要买♥♥回来
That’s why I went to see him… to find some way to get it back.
你没有理由吃醋 我恨他
You have no reason to be jealous. I hate him.
你必须把船上的事告诉我
Tell me what happened on that boat.
别这样 – 告诉我经过
Don’t do this!
为什么? – 因为我想知道
Why?’Cause I want to know.
好 我告诉你
All right, I’ll tell you. The man was a fucking stallion.
他让我很爽 你想我这样说? 我们一整夜都在做
Should I say we did it all night? Does that do it for you?
是真的吗? – 你并不想听真话
Is that the truth? – You don’t want the fucking truth.
你要我说谎 你要我说他好逊
You want me to lie.
我说他逊 你不会相信 我有赢面吗?
So I’ll tell you he’s awful, and you won’t believe me.
只管照实说
Just tell me the truth, D.
那只有性♥爱♥ 没有爱情只有性♥爱♥
It was sex, David. Just sex. Not love.
你舒服吗?
Was it good sex?
大卫 不要这样
Don’t do this. – Can you just tell me that?
你舒服吗?你干嘛犹豫?
What are you hesitating for? Just tell me. Was it good?
你舒服吗?舒服吗?
Was it good? Was it good?
舒服
Yes.
大卫…
David.
不要对我说只有性♥爱♥
Don’t tell me it was just sex.
你一直被他吸引住
You were attracted to him all along.
你知道不是 我是为你做的
That’s bullshit. David, I did it for you.
别说你是为了我 你是为自己
Don’t you tell me you did it for me.
你胡说! – 你想做得要命
You did it for yourself. You were dying to do it.
我绝不是为自己 都是为了你
I would never do this for myself. It was all for you.
不要骗我 你被他吸引了
Don’t lie to me! You were attracted to him!
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew something like this was gonna happen.
你跟魔鬼交易…
I guess you make a deal with the devil…
最终要付出代价
and eventually you pay the price.
谢谢 格林
Thanks, Jeremy.
由促成这笔交易的人讲这句话 真是安慰
Coming from the man who closed the deal, that’s very comforting.
我是格林
Green.
黛安娜
Oh, hi, Di.
说我不在
I’m not here.
他在这里 要跟他讲吗?
Yeah, he’s right here. You wanna speak to him?
不要 不想跟他讲话
No, I don’t want to talk to him.
听着 他爱你 你爱他…
Look, sweetie… he loves you… you love him.
你们要努力化解 这很简单
You gotta try and work this out. It’s all pretty simple, right?
这种交易连我也砸不掉
This is a deal even I can’t screw up.
转告他 钱他可以留着
Tell him he can keep the money.
我一分钱也不要
I don’t want any of it.
大卫 她说她不要那笔钱
Davey… she says she doesn’t want the money.
我也不要那笔钱
I don’t want the money either.
我要!
I’ll take it.
我是说如果没有人要的话
I mean, if nobody else wants it.
我没了大卫之后 度日如年
The next few weeks without David felt like months.
终日瞪着墙壁
I got very good at staring at walls.
黛安娜 不景气结束了
Diana. The recession has ended.
外面有个家伙要看千万的房♥子
There’s a fella out there wants to see ten- million- dollar homes.
世上真有上帝
There is a God.
找别人去!
Find someone else.
找别人?你疯了吗?
Find someone else? Are you nuts?
可知千万元交易的佣金 有多少?
Do you know what the commission is on $ 10 million?
我不能接 – 你非接不可
I can’t do it. – You have to do it.
你是我最好的促销员
You’re the best one I have.
也是唯一一个 其他人都出差了
You’re the only one I have. The others are all on caravan.
蓝先生 抱歉 我不能接
I’m sorry, Mr. Langford. I can’t. – Diana.
我也不想强迫你做不愿意的事
I would never dream of forcing you to do anything against your will.
这一次除外
Except this one time.
现在给我去接 否则叫你滚蛋
Now move your ass, or you’re fired.
你以为这样就能得逞? 太小看我了
If you think this is gonna work, you underestimate me.
你真的很美
You are truly beautiful.
你这是干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
找房♥子
Looking for a house.
白崖路 比佛利山庄 班那迪峡谷 太平洋崖岸
Well, there’s Bel- Air, Holmby Hills, Benedict Canyon, Pacific Palisades.
你想先看哪里的?
Where would you like to go first?
巴黎呢?
Paris.
请到白崖路1120号♥
1120 Bel- Air Road, please.
天花板是法国哥德式
The ceilings are French gothic.
文艺复兴时代画作
Renaissance paintings, as you can see.
全部拼花地板
Parquet floors throughout.
浴室都贴义大利大理石
The bathrooms are Italian marble.
这是主浴室
This is the master bath.
为什么不回我的电♥话♥?
Why didn’t you return any of my calls?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
不喜欢
No.
这座豪♥宅♥起码要三千万 – 你这么想?
Thirty million, minimum. – Do you think?
我知道 – 我们去看看
I know. – Well, let’s look at it.
这是非卖♥♥品
It’s not for sale.
什么都可以卖♥♥
Everything’s for sale.
这是你家对不对?
This is your house, isn’t it?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
这…的确漂亮
Well, it’s certainly beautiful.
你认为它需要什么?
What do you think it needs?
老实地告诉我
Tell me honestly.
我认为少了人气
I think it needs a life.
缺少家具
I think it needs furniture…
也许要养两条狗 种点花
maybe a couple of dogs and flowers.
它需要你
It needs you.
算了吧 这是行不通的
Just forget it. It just won’t work.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我们的出发点一开始就错
Because from where we started, we’ve got nowhere to go.
那可不一定!
You don’t know that.
我也没有这样出发过
I’ve never started this way either.
我需要你
I need you.
不!
No.
你会收藏东西
You collect things.
是不是?
Don’t you?
有时候
Sometimes.
就算你很聪明 你能当总统吗
Even if you were extremely rich… and extremely smart… can you be president?
不能
No
不能当总统吗? – 不能
You couldn’t be president?
为什么? – 因为我们不是土生土长
Why not?
我兼差教公民语言 使自己忙碌
I took a second job teaching citizenship just to keep busy.
祝 你在哪出生?
Where were you born?
我在韩国汉城出生
I was born in Seoul, Korea.
好 她在哪出生?
Where was she born?
她在韩国汉城出生
She was born in Seoul, Korea.
祝 你有子女在这里出生吗?
Now, Ju, do you have any children born here?
米开 你在哪出生?
Where were you born, Miguel?
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎回来 你在哪里出生?
Welcome back. Where were you born?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!