So we’d just have to look at it like that.
我跟猪八睡过 我能跟他睡 也能跟别人睡
I slept with Bubba Aruzio, for God’s sake. If I can sleep with Bubba, I can sleep with anyone.
你跟猪八睡过?
You slept with Bubba?
你知道的 – 我不知道
You knew. No, I didn’t know that.
你几时跟他睡过?
When did you sleep with Bubba?
你跟荡♥妇♥荻歌♥上♥床♥的时候
When you were off sleeping with that slut, Olivia Daigle.
她叫蒂歌♥ 她不是荡♥妇♥ – 对不起 蒂歌♥
Olivia Deagle. And she wasrt a slut. Olivia Beagle.
让我进被子里
Let me in.
她不是荡♥妇♥ – 她是!
She wasrt a slut. – Yes, she was.
她不是荡♥妇♥!
She wasrt. – She was. She wasrt.
很可惜
Unfortunately.
我们还笑得出来 谢天谢地
Thank God we can laugh about it.
现在说来容易 但是事后…
That’s easy to say now. After…
事后必须当作没这回事
We’d just have to forget it ever happened.
绝口不提 一次也不能提
And never discuss it, not even once.
因为什么也不会发生
I mean, because nothing will have happened.
一切都不要紧
Nothing that matters, anyway.
我们有一部好剧本 非常特别
We have a brilliant script, really very special.
黛安娜露丝要东山再起 就全仗它了
Major. – It’s a vehicle… a comeback vehicle for Diana Ross.
类似比利赛鲁斯的 “新星诞生”
With Billy Ray Cyrus. It’s kind of A Star Is Born. So…
你第一部剧本卖♥♥了五十万
your first screenplay sold for half a million.
应该卖♥♥两百万 – 都怪律师让步
Should’ve been two. – Except our lawyer caved in on us.
这种事不会重演
That won’t happen again.
我们要找强悍精明的律师
We’re gonna get a lawyer that’s tough, that’s savvy.
愿意为了我们背叛祖宗
Someone who will step on his grandmother for us.
格林 墨菲找你 说有急事
Mr. Green, a David Murphy would like to speak to you. He says it’s urgent.
接到扩音器来
Put him on the speaker. This is an old college buddy.
他是我大学的哥儿们 不会谈很久
It’ll only take a second. – Jeremy?
格林 – 大卫 我在会客 什么事?
Davey, I’m in the middle of a meeting. What’s up?
听着 我们有宗买♥♥卖♥♥要你处理
Well, listen, we need you to close a deal.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥? – 大买♥♥卖♥♥ 很大的买♥♥卖♥♥
What kind of deal? – A very big deal.
大买♥♥卖♥♥ 说下去
Ooh, big deal. Go on.
我们在赌城的希尔顿饭店
We’re in Vegas at the Hilton.
结识了约翰凯吉 你知道他吗
We met John Gage. You know who he is?
当然知道 他是亿万富翁
Sure, I know who he is.
而且是个风流鬼
A billionaire and major poon hound.
他是吗?
He is?
说下去
Go on.
他出一百万元
He offered us a million dollars.
一百万?干什么?买♥♥你的肾?
Million dollars? For what, your kidneys?
要黛安娜陪他一夜
For one night with Diana.
什么意思?一夜 就像…
What do you mean?
是的
One night, like… – Yes.
我失陪一下
Could you excuse me for a second?
我要弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
他出一百万元 要你老婆陪一夜?
He offered you a million dollars for a night with your wife?
要你老婆黛安娜?你答应了?
As in your wife Diana? And you agreed to it? I don’t know what to say.
我不知说什么好 你怎可以这样
How could you do something like that?
谈判怎么可以少了我?
How could you negotiate without me?
没带律师 绝不可以跟人谈判
Never negotiate without your lawyer. Never!
像黛安娜这种女人 我起码能要到两百万
For a woman like Diana, I could have got you at least two million!
显然你不想吃亏之后再吃亏
Obviously, you don’t want to get screwed, and then screwed.
请留步 这是亡羊补牢
Hey, stay, please. This is damage control.
等一下 她送饼干来了
Two seconds. Eat cookies. There’s cookies coming.
我们听得够了 – 就聘请你
You don’t understand. We’ve heard enough.
我们喜欢你的作风
You’re hired. – We love your style.
好!葛拉迪 跟他们订时间下周连络
Great. Gladys, check the gentlemers schedules.
星期三? – 很好
Call me next week. Wednesday? – Great.
到时见 谢谢 – 谢谢你
See you then. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你
No. Thank you. – No. Thank you.
好 在我们继续讨论之前…
Okay, David, before we go any further…
先忘了道义问题
let’s get the moral issue out of the way.
这问题留给我们
Leave that to us. – I was referring to my fee.
不是 我是指事务费 我要抽百分之五
I get five percent.
你要我详细说明条约内容吗?
Do you want to elaborate on the verification clause?
条约内容…
Verification.
就算你跟她没有发♥生♥关♥系♥ 也要付钱
That means you pay even if the relationship isn’t consummated.
你是说假如我是性无能
You mean, if I’m impotent.
当律师有必要钜细靡遗
It’s important for a lawyer to cover contingencies.
我可以接受…约翰盖菲条款?
I can live with that. The John Garfield clause?
以防你中途死了
That’s if you die in the act.
这个我也没意见 笔借一下?
I have no problem with that either. Can I have your pen?
你很能干 – 谢谢你
You’re pretty good, you know? – Thank you.
你应该来帮我做事
You should come work for me.
成交了
We have a deal.
我明早会把一百万元 存入你在赌场的户头
A million dollars will be deposited in your casino account… in the morning.
那么…
So.
那么…
So.
那么…
So.
你可以走了
You can go.
各位 我想善意人士应该…
Gentlemen… I think it’s time for men of good will to…
告辞了
take leave of one another.
不要怕 我不会咬人
It’s all right. I don’t bite.
要我脱衣服吗?
So… what, should I go undress?
开心点 你得看开一点
Cheer up. You got to find a more creative way to think about this.
看作这是“约会游戏”的一集
Look at it like an episode of The Dating Game that went awry.
做得离谱了
You know
这会使你好过很多
Ladies and gentlemen…
欢迎来到我们的集♥会♥…
we wish to welcome you to ourjamboree.
真的不敢相信
First punch, over he went. I couldn’t believe it.
我知道可以抬高到两百万
I know we could have gotten two million.
你要的饮料
Here’s your Buddha.
你没必要哭丧着脸 你有一百万元了
Davey, no point getting out the crying towel. You got a million bucks, buddy.
一百万元
A million bucks.
她真是个了不起的女人
She’s an amazing woman. She really is.
我的女友五百元也没人要
Couldrt have gotten 500 for my girlfriend.
不是说我要卖♥♥…
Not that I’d do that.
但是你也没有错
But it’s okay that you did.
情形不同 记住 她同意的
This is a different situation. She agreed to it. You’ve gotta remember that.
这又不是吃苦受折磨 他是个很帅的男人
It’s not like it’s hard duty. He’s a great- looking guy.
有一百万元我也愿意陪他睡
For a million bucks, I’d sleep with him.
也许不愿意
Maybe not.
老友!
Hey, buddy!
快点!
Come on.
快点!
Come on!
天啊!
What have I done?
我的天啊!
What have I done?
黛安娜 是我!
D!It’s me!
黛安娜…
D!
她在哪里?我老婆呢?
Where is she? Where’s my wife?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
黛安娜!
Diana!
她上哪去了?怎么回事?
Where did she go? What happened to her?
上…
Where’d they go? – Up, up.
上哪里?
Up where?
坐直升机 直升机!
Helicopter.
黛安娜
D!
黛安娜
D!
他们叫我来
They sent for me.
说你准备好了
They said you were ready.
过来
Come here.
你少扣了一颗
You missed a button.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要给你看一样东西
I want to show you something.
怎么回事? – 灯熄了
What happened? Lights went off.
我看到了 为什么?
I see that. Why?
你看
Look.
那些你也能弄熄吗?
Can you turn those off too?
我正在努力
I’m working on it.
谁下的决定?
Who made the decision?
我们两个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!